Cash App Customer Service Professionals Can Fix Connectivity Issues

• Server breakdown! Experiencing issues while making payment from your cash app? Why don’t you contact Cash App Customer Service for services in the right time? The app professionals are aware of the functions and functionalities of the app and thus eliminate your problems within shortest time frame. Reach them for quick solutions in regard to your issues. https://attcustomerservicephonenumber.com/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number/

• "Get a date with the woman in red
    Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed"

• @'Supro':

Santa doesn't use Macs. Even they're out of his price range. :D

Ah… last time I checked a 15'' Retina Mac Book Pro with the best Hardware Configuration was merely 3850€ in the official store... absolutely reasonable price :P (especially +200€ for 16GB RAM instead of 8)

I only need a new solid backpack to carry my stuff and overpriced Mac Book to University and work… yeah I'm humble like that :angel:
    Although I wouldn't mind if a new Mac Book hides inside… chances are fairly small though

• administrators

I want a big render farm :D … is that too much to ask for?

• @'Nephanor':

@'myself':

confession bear: i hate MAC

You realize Santa uses Mac? That's why he's not getting you anything good ;) Seriously though, I am a long time Mac user and find Windows to be a painful experience. Everyone has their preference.

Santa doesn't use Macs. Even they're out of his price range. :D

• @'myself':

confession bear: i hate MAC

You realize Santa uses Mac? That's why he's not getting you anything good ;) Seriously though, I am a long time Mac user and find Windows to be a painful experience. Everyone has their preference.

• @'Supro':

I would like to get a new AMD Eight-core processor. Six is nice, but eight would be the bomb. I could also go for a top-line i7 intel and motherboard instead. And I kinda also want a tablet. Had a weird dream of owning one and it kinda felt awesome to own. But primarily, a new processor is at the top.

I second that. I jumped on them AMD 8 cores back in the beginning of the year, and while completely happy with it, they already have the 8 core vishera processors, which actually clock damn near a ghz higher than the one I got. I can taste that bastard already. Unfortunately, I don't think santa's springing for that one this year. :( Oh well, maybe uncle sam will be nicer at tax time. :)

Oh, I'd love to have the ATi firepro v8800 for Christmas. it's been under my careful watch for a while now. :D

• confession bear: i hate MAC

• I want a Mac Pro, a HUGE BEAST OF A MACHINE! But I can't afford it. So I will just be happy with what I have, and ask for nice red hair and a kinky outfit for my girlfriend :D

• @'Supro':

I would like to get a new AMD Eight-core processor. Six is nice, but eight would be the bomb. I could also go for a top-line i7 intel and motherboard instead. And I kinda also want a tablet. Had a weird dream of owning one and it kinda felt awesome to own. But primarily, a new processor is at the top.

yeah those FX series 8 cores are pretty reasonably priced too. I have an i7, I really dig it.

hmmm id love to get my hands on a Makerbot Replicator 2 or a custom Ran Crusher 7 string like these Ran Guitars- Crusher

• I would like to get a new AMD Eight-core processor. Six is nice, but eight would be the bomb. I could also go for a top-line i7 intel and motherboard instead. And I kinda also want a tablet. Had a weird dream of owning one and it kinda felt awesome to own. But primarily, a new processor is at the top.

• I'd like a new acoustic guitar, 'cause my first one is pretty crappy :)

• ok ok ill be honest i want GW2 !!! :P

• 50? Why would you be thinking of that when 150 is about to come up shortly? :)

• I want the MotD nº 50 (n_n) and I want to know what has especially the MotD nº 100 (_/)

• i know :(

• @'myself':

hummm i want evil nun set completed edition :P

Jesus Christ himself couldnt get you that for christmas :D

• I'd love it if Santa left one of these under the tree for me this year. :D

• @'myself':

hummm i want evil nun set completed edition :P

Sorry, Timmy. But you're gonna have to wait until another year. Santa isn't a miracle worker. :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.