SWCIC provides Low cost IVF Treatment in Hyderabad

• High Success IVF Treatment at SWCIC Fertility Centre, Hyderabad.Banjara hills, secundrabad.25,000+ IVF cycles.Laser hatching.PGD.Affordable cost.No1 IVF Center in India.Highest IVF Success Rate.Advanced treatments.call us on this number 9848059037.For more visit our website https://www.swcic.com/treatments/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization

• I had a feeling EZSkin would work for you. I am actually sitting down with it to make a decent texture for a twi'lek girl.

• @'matthacker':

You could always tone down specular problems with a specular map.

You know, I was just thinking. Since she's a droid, something like the mannequin set - http://www.daz3d.com/shop/v4-mannequin - might be useful.

You know, like when she needs maintenance or something.

You read my mind, I was looking for that one last night. Thanks a bunch. I recall one scene in the show where she removes her foot to paint her nails. This set would be great for that.

• You could always tone down specular problems with a specular map.

You know, I was just thinking. Since she's a droid, something like the mannequin set - http://www.daz3d.com/shop/v4-mannequin - might be useful.

You know, like when she needs maintenance or something.

• So, here's what I've got using the G4 skin as a base so far (no post work). I'm quite pleased with the results (clean skin, no blemishes). A little too much specularity on her ear, though that could be the lighting I used here.

Also, I am now in love with exSkin2. Freaking awesome.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

• @'Nephanor':

Have you tried using the EZSkin 2 script? It does some great work making things SSS, not sure on how it does for IDL, but with a base texture (say the one from The Girl) it will do some wonderful work. LOVE that animation, lucky Choad.

Thanks, I actually put that one a few years ago. Although I liked how the motion itself came out, it always suffered in terms of lighting and such, so I came back to it.

I'll look into the EZSkin 2 script. it may just work for my purposes.

• Have you tried using the EZSkin 2 script? It does some great work making things SSS, not sure on how it does for IDL, but with a base texture (say the one from The Girl) it will do some wonderful work. LOVE that animation, lucky Choad.

• @'Nephanor':

Can't wait to see this! I was a fan of TtR back when it was just a silly little couple minute video idea, way before it ever became a TV show. Always loved your work, especially on Six and your busty elves.

Thanks for the kind words. It could take a little time as I tweak it and get the shaders right. Also, I have a few TtR things in thd hopper now that will use the existing texture and shaders.

The current shaders i'm using (from Sabby) aren't optimized for some IDL lighting situations (see the unsightly spots on the attached image). I'm looking for a good shader set for IDL and SSS situations in poser. I've tried a few out, but am still looking.

• Can't wait to see this! I was a fan of TtR back when it was just a silly little couple minute video idea, way before it ever became a TV show. Always loved your work, especially on Six and your busty elves.

• @'Fats:

Are you going to change the color of the skin? Kinda like the Borg from Star Trek?

I may lighten it slightly, although the character I'm going for is Six from Tripping The Rift. The show itself was a little more cartoonish (i.e. not photorealistic, but still flesh coloured skin). Until now I've used photorealistic textures for her and I wanted to try something different to focus on her cyborg/synthetic side. I also want to change the mat settings used in poser, so it's good both for idl and sss scenes. Currently I have artifacts show up on my current setup when I don't use idl, and sss just doesn't work with it.

I already have the Girl, so I'm starting with her base textures and building up from there. I've already removed a few blemishes on the torso and replaced the nipples. next up is to replicate the nipple change on the bump and spec torso maps, then move on to the face texture (Lips swap and addition of makeup).

• Are you going to change the color of the skin? Kinda like the Borg from Star Trek?

• i agree with a4 or the girl…. very clean, no blemishes at all

• Photoshop or GIMP. Either will do just fine.

• @'matthacker':

My advice will be to get textures for either Aiko or The Girl.
    Like Supro said, if you think there's still too much details baked in, you can always apply a blur or denoise filter to the texture.

Thanks a bunch! I have the Girl, and so far I think she may be my best option, with a few tweaks.

As for denoise and blur filters for textures, this is something that can be done in poser? Or is that a DS thing?

• My advice will be to get textures for either Aiko or The Girl. Since they're typically oriented for anime/toon renderings, they don't have as much texture details. Something like this perhaps? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/textures-skin-maps/aiko-4-isa-realistic-textures.

If you have Girl4, the included default texture seems quite good.

edit:
    Here's some sample renders with the default Girl4 texture.

I didn't use the bump maps, though they are included.

Like Supro said, if you think there's still too much details baked in, you can always apply a blur or denoise filter to the texture.

• I normally use Photoshop to remove the undesirables like freckles or birth marks. Though, I recommend stuff from him as they tend to have the cleanest look from what I can tell. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/j-king

• V5 texture is clean as you want it but it need a lot of optimization to be super in render. i haven't seen any V4 that is clean as the v5 but if you have the skills for it V5 can be used on v4

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.