Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

• Digital Marketing has now become a trend. It has improved the way brands interact with their prospects and customers by making online marketing more dynamic and more social.Need to promote your business, Reach out to the top most Digital Marketing Agency in Chennai. Share World Technologies primarily come up with a well-structured and tailor-made approach from our expertise namely the creators, designers dwell on brand strategies such that it allows you to harmonize and burn your business calories, communicating them through engaging and integrated brand experience to achieve your tangible results and that is the only reason for us to be on top of Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

• I've heard the majority of the PS3/X360 ports weren't done all that well…
    The controller still does not really convince me... it's just a clunky Touchpad imo
    Don't really wan't to buy an extra "classic controller" just to play some more traditional games properly... on the other hand... they have Bayonetta 2 as an exclusive and Nintendo exclusives sigh

• @'fredfred5150':

Yea, but they always release a couple of adult games at launch to trick adults into thinking "hey maybe this time it'll be different", then spend the rest of that consoles lifespan releasing endless incarnations of Mario Kart and Zelda

I don't consider that a problem. Mario Kart and Zelda are awesome. :)

• That's really only partially the fault of Nintendo. Their franchise games are always aimed at the broadest audience. It's the 3rd party devs that do or don't support Nintendo.

As for owning one, I always wait for the 2nd run of the hardware before I buy a console. Just to be on the safe side and avoid launch day buggy units.

• Yea, but they always release a couple of adult games at launch to trick adults into thinking "hey maybe this time it'll be different", then spend the rest of that consoles lifespan releasing endless incarnations of Mario Kart and Zelda

• They already released Black Ops 2 and Arkham City. I hardly think it's just a kids console.

• I don't own one but my problem with the Wii U is the same problem I have with every other nintendo console of the last 13 years: Its aimed at children and will only have one or two games that adults might enjoy, with the release of every console nintendo always say they are gonna address this problem, but they never do

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.