PGDM in Marketing Management

• IMT Business School Bangalore has been ranked top among the best B-schools in India. It is a reputed and prominent institution that has a program on PGDM as it the flagship program of the institute as the program makes it rigorous, knowledge-driven and industry-related. The institute has a strong alumni force where the graduated are in higher positions. The institute provides the best academic curriculum, training as well as placements. The PGDM in Marketing Management course trains you in product development and design, brand and product management, marketing services, managing customer and business relationships, franchising. The course also introduces and equips you with concepts of ever-evolving digital marketing. It involves marketing mainly on the internet, mobile phones, display advertising.

• I'm a lover of 3d erotic art, but recently I saw a lot of furry and yiff haaa sorry T_T I didn't mean betray 3dx artists T_T

I think seeing 3DX also is a guilty pleasure because anyone from the people who know me in real life knows that I love it :P

• I'm known for listening progressive rock, or alternative music only, but recently I've really been into K-pop, and I listen to it secretly, so no one knows :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.