Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT HYDERABAD is consistently ranked as one of the best business school Hyderabad. We provide quality education offering professional MBA & PGDM courses. Faculties are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly in the learning process. We train our students to master both the technical & management aspects of the business. We have 100% placements every year. Our rendered services aren't limited to top-quality management education. visit our website for more details.

• I like having the girl on top, nothings better in my opinion. Being ties to the bed posts and blindfolded during sex is great, but really only do I with a girl you know and trust, otherwise you risk living a scene straight out of some stupid college frat movie. Other than that theres not much else I'd be willing to try…

• Sorry, I posted the above video without watching it, didn't realise it had one of those stupid "webscares" at the end

• I wouldn't say its gay, but its not exactly hetero behaviour either

heres something related to this topic….enjoy :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s64DUJ--Ljs

• It's a fairly broad term, no?
    I mean it pretty much ranges from "woman in conrol" to "penis torture" ( ewwwwwww…..)
    Very loosely defined as always.

I don't if the girl is in control, or the "pushy" one, so I guess I like "light femdom" or something?

What I really wonder:
    If you like femdom and enjoy seeing a guy getting his ass fucked by a girl with a strap on... is that gay?

• I don't mind a woman taking charge during sex, as long as I get satisfied too.

Also if she wants to be in charge she has to respect my rules and boundaries, the same way I would respect her rules and boundaries

But if she pulls out a whip and a strap-on, I'm outta there fast!

Some people find being submissive to be relaxing, because theres no real pressure, whereas being in control is actually quite hard work

• Is short for Female Domination, in other words a dominatrix but in this case between two women or one woman and one man being always the dominant woman in the couple.
    and I like dress up as a cowgirl ;3

• i wouldn't mind if a girl start the sexual relation, in fact its even more interesting, because it makes ur job much easier :P

• Usually means women dominating men. Not my cup of tea.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.