Quick Fix Paper Jamming Issues With Epson Support

• If you are regular user of Epson printer, it is quite common to face paper jamming problems that occur frequently. At that time if you are looking forward to getting the efficient and effective help, you should opt for the Epson Support service directly from the professionals in a proper manner. https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.net/

• i already said yes, but i wont post until Miro agrees too :P

• @'reddragon162':

Well, while we sit here waiting for the sexy pic, I have a few things I could list.

all depends on the guys who challenged me to post the picture, and don't get excited too much, is not a sexy pic, is just me and a friend with an ice in our mouth and she makes faces how if we're kissing but the photo is very funny and brings me back memories :P

• Well, while we sit here waiting for the sexy pic, I have a few things I could list.

I have a scar on my left hand from a lightsaber fight that happened about 7 years ago (yes, an actual lightsaber fight). A scar on my forehead from sitting backwards in a rocking chair as a kid and falling face first on a brick fireplace.

Stupidest thing I ALMOST did was get into a threesome with a chick and a (dude) friend of mine who has the biggest dick out of everyone I know. Sure glad it didn't happen.

• sure :P why not?

• @'ymomy':

Jejejej hooo you are evil n_n… I have the photo but only I post it with a condition:
    That you two post your tongues :3
    is a small fetish that I have :P Do not judge me w

Sounds like a fair exchange to me, its not like she's asking you to dangle your penises in front of your webcams :D

• tongue????

• Jejejej hooo you are evil n_n… I have the photo but only I post it with a condition:
    That you two post your tongues :3
    is a small fetish that I have :P Do not judge me w

• ymomy i think miro is holding his works releases as hostages, if u dont post them he wont release them :S

• administrators

@'ymomy':

ajajaja you think that after that cost me getting rid of that photo I'll post it on internet jajaja… something is right, I think my friend still keeps a photo as a souvenir of our first drunkenness :P
    when I see her I ask if she still preserve it

post the pics! post the pics! … now you have to give in to peer pressure! you have no choice! :P

• Russian roulette

• Easily explained, If you're a guy who likes women, then seeing them do anything will be nice, especially kissing:)

• now that i think about it its strange… if we see 2 guys kissing its utterly disgusting.... but on the other hand two girls kissing is so sexy/ beautiful that even girls doesn't mind much, i wonder why?

• Jajajaja I saw millions of blooper videos from people shooting a weapon
    When I leave work I go to my home to search more videos because you made me laugh

@'myself':

lies!!! pics or we dont believe in u!!!! :P

Jajajaja you think that after that cost me getting rid of that photo I'll post it on internet jajaja… something is right, I think my friend still keeps a photo as a souvenir of our first drunkenness :P
    when I see her I ask if she still preserve it

• I gave myself a black eye, by holding a rifle scope right against my face and pulling the trigger without bracing the rifle properly against my shoulder.

The recoil slammed the scope into my eye true story D'oh

• lies!!! pics or we dont believe in u!!!! :P

• Once I went to the birthday of a classmate, I went with a friend, in the party she got a little drunk and me too, and when we were dancing the boys told us that we kissed between us and how we were very happy (damn alchool), we took an ice and we put in our mouth and she began suck in a funny way, until a killjoy began to take pictures.
    hummm and that idiot started to distribute that picture in the school, luckily my cousin was with friends and beat him, and threatened him that if he saw that photo again they would tear his balls, jejeje that favor cost me buy all the clothes of the end year to my cousin, but luckily the photo disappeared :)

• humm how about riding a cycle at full speed down a mountain (off road) while drunk and ending up with a broken arm?

oh yeah if i remember correctly i was chasing a dog with an airsoft, dunno why…

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.