Top Indian Web Development Company

• Top Web Development Company in Hyderabad, India - Inovies offers custom web development services at most affordable rates. we provide all type of website development services across the globe. Get online fast with our professional service. Customer-focused web development services built on the latest technologies, Inovies Web Development Company, visit our website.

• @'matthacker':

Ah I see. Reminds me of Shane Diesel's.

My advice will be fiddling with the x and y scale for each bone, then add some magnets when needed near the glans. As for the texture, you could try squeezing the UVs via changing the tiling/offset. It wouldn't look good though, particularly if you use the uncut morph. M4 Genitalia is probably better at that, since DAZ actually took the time to morph the skin around the glans.

I agree with you. I think Real Gens also has a great uncut feature if you leave the shaft flaccid, and no texture issues.

Thanks for the advice. I will keep fiddling around with it until I get what I want.

• Ah I see. Reminds me of Shane Diesel's.

My advice will be fiddling with the x and y scale for each bone, then add some magnets when needed near the glans. As for the texture, you could try squeezing the UVs via changing the tiling/offset. It wouldn't look good though, particularly if you use the uncut morph. M4 Genitalia is probably better at that, since DAZ actually took the time to morph the skin around the glans.

• Matt, thanks for that, but what I am looking for is attached below.

I tend to like the middle part of the shaft to be thick, with the glans a bit smaller.

I can do this with the Strideri penis. I am trying to replicate this with the ULFgens, mainly because of the fantastic uncut feature, though the problem I have with that is that the texture map has to made especially for uncut, because the glans texture stays in place as the morph is applied, thus having glans texture where shaft texture should be.

• Do you mean the girth at the base? If that's the case, the base is actually part of the hip bone. There's no easy way to change the girth of the base without resorting to a modeler. Scaling the hip bone won't help, since it will also stretch the hip area and the upper part of the testicles.

I encountered the same thing with M4 Genitalia. Spent some time making morphs for a bigger base and some workaround JCMs so it will only kick in with 'extra' girth.

With corrective morph (work in progress)

The underside, where the the base of the cock meets the testicles is a generally a bitch to work on.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.