How do I contact HP printer support?

• There are several ways to contact HP Printer Support and one of them is the HP support number. You can also get solutions to your query via the chat option by giving an in-depth detail about the problem you are facing with your HP Printer. You may also seek the help of representatives through the HP Support Community to resolve queries like “HP Printer offline”, “scanning issues”, “and ink cartridge issues” and so on. Such complex issues can only be fixed with expert assistance.

• I'm a bit behind the times with gaming I guess

Were Dead Space 1+2 good games?, the second one looked good from the TV advert (but that was helped by its chosen music being "bullet with butterfly wings" by the smashing pumpkins :) )

• @'fredfred5150':

They also said "Die Devil!"

The pinacle/crowning glory of the FPS genre in my opinion was Half-life 1+2, never played a better more, intelligent shooter than those two gems

For its era, Half Life has its moments. I'll give you that. But Half Life 2 (the original) to me felt more like an engine demo. Come on, for a guy with an HEV suit, why can't Gordon just climb/leap over some of the puzzles in the start of the game? It's clearly just Valve showing off the physics capabilities of their engine. Even the ragdoll physics are mostly miss, compared to say Unreal Tournament 2003. For me, Half Life 2 was a major dissapointment, enough so that I lose taste for all Valve games afterwards.

The most memorable game I played since then would be the original Farcry, which was surprisingly good. Both from a technical point of view and gameplay (at least the first part of the game). Things went downhill with the monsters though. It was probably the first FPS to offer an almost completely open world, where you can use all kinds of different approaches to eliminate bad guys. Gung ho, guns blazin'? Check. Long range sniper kills? Check. Super sneaky, up close and personal knife kills? Check.

A close runner up is Vietcong. The AI was smart enough to move around, use cover and almost impossible to spot (at range) until you see the muzzle flashes. The tunnel mission was especially good, but the one I'm most fond of is the siege.

@'dabildrnatr':

Watch. Part. Five. That is all.

Just completed watching it. I would say the quality is what I expect from a run-of-the-mill TV series or web episode. I think other Halo trailers like Remember Reach and We are ODST are better, probably because there's no dialogue. The story itself is cliche, the script woefully weak. The highlight is Master Chief, but even he couldn't save the entire series.

• @'miro':

@'fredfred5150':

The pinacle/crowning glory of the FPS genre in my opinion was Half-life 1+2, never played a better more, intelligent shooter than those two gems

ok and what about Unreal Tournament and Quake Live, those would edge out Half Life by a mile or 2 wouldn't you say? :D

I was speaking as a "single person playing experience" theres more to the FPS game format than online deathmatches, co-ops etc

• administrators

@'fredfred5150':

ok and what about Unreal Tournament and Quake Live, those would edge out Half Life by a mile or 2 wouldn't you say? :D

• @'goobernutt':

@'matthacker':

I've been following Halo 4's Forward Unto Dawn Episodes.

I didn't watch any after the first. It was so awful. Horrible acting and annoying characters. I don't want there to ever be a Halo movie if it will be anywhere close to that bad.

I am looking forward to Halo 4, though. Not release-date, full-price looking forward, but eventually, when the price drops a bit.

Watch. Part. Five. That is all.

• And the Black Mesa remake is fun as well.

• They also said "Die Devil!"

• Played it on the console and PC, partly because of work related obligations and curiosity.

The most memorable thing is hearing the Covenant's foot soldiers screaming, "Enemy! Enemy!" It was just so comical in a Tom and Jerry kind of way. The plot twist was nice though.

It was a good FPS on a console, but just run of the mill one on the PC. In retrospect, I think Halo started a downward trend for FPS games. FPS games nowadays are more 'mellow' on players. They don't have health bars, a well placed shot by the enemy won't kill you, and oh yeah, threat indicators. But at least, it's not guilty of scripted events and waves of never-ending enemy spawning until you hit a script trigger.

• @'miro':

Never played Halo to be honest… cause the console things don't have mice :)

Halo is availible for PC, if you like sci-fi-based FPS's or just good FPS's in general you need to get a copy.

I Loved the fist Halo on xbox (the final race against time in the warthog was completely unexpected), wasnt too keen on the second (they ruined the standard assault rifle by making it a 3-round burst firing weapon, and introducing "dual weilding")

BTW Those TV ads for Halo 4 are good

• administrators

Never played Halo to be honest… cause the console things don't have mice :)
    But I remember playing 'Marathon' from bungies, which was a pretty good game actually back in the day. Anybody remember that game?

• @'goobernutt':

I didn't watch any after the first. It was so awful. Horrible acting and annoying characters. I don't want there to ever be a Halo movie if it will be anywhere close to that bad.

:)
    My guess is most of the budget goes to special effects. I do agree that other Halo trailers are better.

• @'matthacker':

I've been following Halo 4's Forward Unto Dawn Episodes.

I am looking forward to Halo 4, though. Not release-date, full-price looking forward, but eventually, when the price drops a bit.

• @'fredfred5150':

If the above is a reference to any sort of "Mechwarrior" videogame, I only ever played "Mechwarrior 2" on the sega saturn (a lonnnggg time ago) my chosen Mech was the Stormcrow!

It's OK Fred. Mechwarrior 2 is probably the last best game of the series. I think Microsoft killed the franchise after that.

Anyway, I've been following Halo 4's Forward Unto Dawn Episodes. I tend to disagree with most of the appraise though. If they're supposed to be military cadets, what were they thinking going out into the open walking in a single file. That's just so….pedestrian.

But I do love the look of the Master Chief suit. I do wonder though, how did they use rubber with 3D printing.

• If the above is a reference to any sort of "Mechwarrior" videogame, I only ever played "Mechwarrior 2" on the sega saturn (a lonnnggg time ago) my chosen Mech was the Stormcrow!

• administrators

@'matthacker':

2. How can you go the toilet in that thing?

how do you get a blow job in that thing :D

• :)
    Funny enough (or not), the name Kurata is very close to the House of Kurita (Draconis Combine). Kurita's a joke. You want a real ass-kicking mech, and then some? Ghost Bear Clan's Kodiak is it. I think there's no Star League's mech that comes even close.

• well, true, but I imagine a military version of this….and tremble in fear

• That shoots BB gun and moves at 7 mph? Geez, I could run faster than that.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.