Best Business school in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is a leading Best Business school in Hyderabad. IMT offers a 2-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program and also Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Executives. Widely experienced faculty, state of the art infrastructure combined with innovative pedagogy and rigorous learning processes render IMT Hyderabad as the aptest platform for grooming and molding the business leaders of tomorrow. IMT Hyderabad constantly endeavors to provide its students with excellent learning experience through unique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements. IMT Hyderabad firmly believes in imparting the holistic development of future leaders to face the challenges of today’s dynamic world.

• Mexico, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark (Lego land was awesome), South Korea (part of North Korea for a minute), China, Japan. Too many places to count in the US.

What's left to see: Ibiza and Rio de Janeiro (especially during carnival)

• California many times, because I have family that has a place there where I can stay for free. I'm like fred – I'd rather spend money on something tangible that I can get a lot of use of out, rather than blow a bunch of cash on airfare, hotel rooms, and rental cars.

• I rather buy something with vacation money than go on vacation, a vacation lasts for a couple of weeks, but a big tv lasts for years ;)

• @'gazukull':

Vanuatu, Belize, Costa Rica, Germany, South Korea, Japan, many US destinations, Vancouver BC…

Out of all of those I liked Vanuatu best. The low population density makes it paradise :-)

Hooooooo You really give you tastes :P congrats
    I wish I could travel far from my city, and know a lot of places :) But this summer I will go to see the Pacific Ocean in Chile, the beach more closer to where I live Yeahhhhh :D

• Vanuatu, Belize, Costa Rica, Germany, South Korea, Japan, many US destinations, Vancouver BC…

Out of all of those I liked Vanuatu best. The low population density makes it paradise :-)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.