Social Media Marketing for Business - Inovies

• Need a Social Media Agency in Hyderabad to Help Communicate With Customers. Grow Your Online Presence with a 360-degree marketing solution for your brand. Inovies is the best Social Media Marketing Agency. Social Media will be the most important marketing channel for organizations. We'll Meet your Business Goals through Innovative Social Media Marketing Efforts, visit our website.

• administrators

@'jbtrimar':

Is there any tutorials out there that explain the morph tool?

it's quite simple to use, you control the size of the brush and use pull or push to move the mesh out or in respectively, it works ok in some cases, in particular the smoothing option is useful, to get better curves and such, but it does exhibit odd behavior on occasion so you need to try on a case by case basis

• @'jbtrimar':

@'Chimera46':

@'jbtrimar':

I used the Poser reference manual and the rest was just playing around with it until I figured it out. most of the buttons on the morphing tool are pretty self explanatory.

Also, I may have accidentally reported your post a few times, while going for the reply button. Sorry about that.

S'okay. Supro knows I am an ok guy. At least, I hope he does :|

I dunno if you're an ok guy. I mean, you were reported many times earlier today, so I have to question that. :P

• @'Chimera46':

@'jbtrimar':

I used the Poser reference manual and the rest was just playing around with it until I figured it out. most of the buttons on the morphing tool are pretty self explanatory.

Also, I may have accidentally reported your post a few times, while going for the reply button. Sorry about that.

S'okay. Supro knows I am an ok guy. At least, I hope he does :|

• @'jbtrimar':

• Is there any tutorials out there that explain the morph tool?

• @'miro':

Has anyone seen good 5 finger morphs in action? I don't think for bigger boobs there's enough polys to support this unless you subdivide?

I've made one once or twice using poser's morph tool, though yes, for bigger boobs meant it was just a general indent, rather than forming tightly around the grasping finger.

• @'miro':

Has anyone seen good 5 finger morphs in action? I don't think for bigger boobs there's enough polys to support this unless you subdivide?

And I thought Xameva was done with morphs after the perfect series, but it seems they're just getting started :D

Well, that kinda depends on how big you make them. For smaller breasts, the density is good enough, but for larger breasts, subd is the only way to go. Another plus for using magnets is that the alterations gets more refined as you subd the mesh. The only thing that needs a morph is the nipple area.

• administrators

And I thought Xameva was done with morphs after the perfect series, but it seems they're just getting started :D

• Yeah true, magnets might definately be the better solution. I bought Natural Bounce 2 some time ago and it seemed to do a good job for movement. Its just that I dont really like the way the magnet controllers are working in daz studio. The whole interface isnt intuitive or quick enough to just do some quick changes on the fly, in Poser however those things look very smooth to me.

As for the squeeze morphs for the fingers. That would only work on specific poses then and you would also have to align the fingers to the morph etc. Doubtful that someone actually creates a morph for this. You should really just use zbrush or sculptris if you cant afford it and do this before the render process by either doing some exporting between the apps or actually creating your own morph from it for the selected pose.

Let me know how good it works once you tried dizzydills :)

• I prefer using magnets over morphs for versatility, though I still use Wyrmmaster's sexy slayer magnet system, which I managed to adjust/fit to V4 (it was only made for V2 and V3). It's not perfect, though I've still found none better.

Rumour has it Wyrmmaster has been working on a V4 version, though who knows if it will ever see the light of day.

• Xameva's poses and animations always worked well for me as a starting point. But the morph fixes with the scripts always seem to do crazy things to my morphed v4.2. From the description it sounds like this would supersede whatever breast morph you already had. I am very partial to the misty breast morphs when it comes to breast size and shape. These "curvy" ones are a little too droopy for my tastes, but I think with some patience that could be worked out.

I will probably pick this up and play with it this weekend.

• I have had great results with the vendor! When I get back from vacation, I am all over that! :)

• Didn't wishmaster did a prop/magnet combo for an effect like that? Soft tissue magnets or something. I forgot where I got it from though. Anyway, it was basically a collection of magnets arranged so that it would behave like a palm with five fingers. It was a little bit tricky to use.

edit.
    It was on the Rendergirls forum - http://rendergirls.freeforums.org/portal.php

• What I would REALLY like to see is a 5 finger morph, one that has someone grabing the breast and it squishes around the fingers, like this:

• I dunno. I haven't had good experiences with Xameva's morphs ever since Perfect V4. It looks promising, but there's other breasts morphs for me that are worth checking out before this one (like Vavavavoom). Though the squishing morphs are appealing. Tough decision…

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.