Web Design Agency - Inovies Company

• Rated Best Web Designing, Website Development Company in Hyderabad - India, Inovies Web Design and Development Company is a team of expert Web Designers creating quality websites. Inovies Offering Professional and Responsive Websites Development for Personal, Business & Ecommerce with SEO Optimization. to know more, visit our website.

• @'drone':

Thanks !
    Reseamblance was not intentionnal however :)

Some IBL test here :

it looks like theres a slipknot round the base of that guys cock….ouch, is he making sausages? :D

BTW just looked at your blog, some good stuff there :)

• Thanks !
    Reseamblance was not intentionnal however :)

Some IBL test here :

• Definitely nice tits, she looks a lot like Vikky Vette I must say.

@'drone':

Thanks !

I am actually very satisfied by the quality of luxrender, wait about 8 hours for these, looks quite clean :)
    I also noticed the option for exposure ect, I purchased the video tutorial of luxrender, but only one example that fit my goal is not really enough for practice, even if it is verywell explained :)

I am thinking about outdoor scene right now. Any tips to create a nice sunny beach ambiance ?

• First outdoor scene:

Prety happy with the result.

Only thing is that IBL don't generate the nice effect on skin, I still need to use meshlights.

Actually, I am aiming that kind of result.

Btw, I opened a blog, if you want to comment and follow all works, wont post all here I guess)
    Check my signature :)

• lol thanks, but as I said, I mostly work on poser, not really on the 3D / 2D works :)

Attached a cloth test (not really fitting perfectly, really hard to get them nicely following character's curve, even with morphing clothes) and a render I made previously…

The cloth picture has an IBL attached (indoor), looks fine but most of the light come from various spot / mesh.
    Feedback, comment, help and idea always welcome :)

• I'm personally classifying your work as "3rd-art 2.0"

(its a compliment :) )

• 4 core, intel i5, maybe a bit underpowered for this kind of rendering…

• I probably should've asked this question, but what kind of CPU do you have? How many cores?

• Thanks again :)

Several things :
    I tried to use IBL, but I was wondering if any option in reality render tab should be activated, such as "Outdoor" option, or any other trick in this pannel to make light generation smoother. I usually ends up with lots of firefly using IBL, because I have to increase the light "power" a lot to see changes.

I tried a high definition render here, but I was not expecting it to take that much time (about 90 generated in 9 hours, with an optimized scene (removed all non visible elements), but I forgot that I can simply turn the camera to have the focus on the character).

The other screen, the pose looked fine in poser but not really in lux…

• For outdoor scenes you should use IBL for lightning. There are three IBL spheres included with Reality and one is some kind of beach and sea.
    Cheers, Dionysos

• This girl is great! Well done!

• Thanks !

I am actually very satisfied by the quality of luxrender, wait about 8 hours for these, looks quite clean :)
    I also noticed the option for exposure ect, I purchased the video tutorial of luxrender, but only one example that fit my goal is not really enough for practice, even if it is verywell explained :)

I am thinking about outdoor scene right now. Any tips to create a nice sunny beach ambiance ?

• I render pics usually until they have 1.5K - 5K samples which takes about 5h - 48h. It all depends on the materials and lights in the scene.
    BTW: You know that you can change the ratio and intensity of your lights while the image is rendering, don't you?
    Cheers, Dionysos

• If you want to have less time for the image to clear up the grain you need to make sure that your scene does contain materials that are physically accurate. This means that you shouldnt use surface colours with values of full white or full black. Try to keep those values at a maximum of 80-85% white.

Also dont use too high values on reflections and the colour of reflections. Almost anything is reflective to some degree but not even a true mirror is a 100% reflective in the real world.

If you would like to get quicker render times and grain free images, you either have to wait for some time or get a different render engine. Check out TheaRender for example. I cant preach it enough, but it is great especially when youre on low budget :)

• Oh yeah, just to chime in.

I think what Supro means by hiding parts you don't need is to hide the geometry, not just the surfaces. I read somewhere (I think it was Paolo) that helps a lot on both bounces and memory consumption.

• sorry, it was a misspelling, jakki degg is a british glamour model who (by coincidence) has a face very similar to the one that your model has, just thought you might have used her as "inspiration"

Yes the side boob does indeed look fine, and the expression on the seated guy is good too

• Thanks a lot :) - I usually stop my renders around 100 or less, so I get it…

Fredfred, it must be another drone, I have no idea what it is...
    Here is another picture. Not satisfied with the pose and morph, but the side boob looks fine.

• @'drone':

Thanks a lot for the help :)

I think I am starting to get a correct illumination now, much better than few days ago.

I am really starting to learn lightning stuff, so for now I will focus on that. For cloth, I will start with the cloth morph software, and later maybe, start to use 3D editing, but I sux a bit at it and I prefer to focus on one area for now.

There is a spec map on the texture I am using. I didn't created it, I am using renderosity / other stuff, a bit like the morph (but I made lot of modification on it)

New picture attached. How many time does your render usually takes ? I don't let them more than 2 hours, what is the requested time to et a clean picture without grain effect ?

Depends. I normally let it run until I get around a sample count (or S/p on the status bar) of 500 and how well the pic looks then. If it's too grainy looking, I run a bit longer to see if the problem resolves itself. It really depends on how patient you are and how much lighting you have in the scene. Quick-tip: Luxrender will render everything in a scene, even what's not visible in the rendered pic. To help save a bit on rendering time, hide some of the parts that you know won't appear in the rendered pic. Stuff like her feet, shins and the guy's jaw and tongue.

The pic is looking nice. I find the guy to be a bit random with his long cock. She'll be alright I assume. :D

• I'm liking the evolution of this girl throughout this thread :D

hey drone, I'm assuming if I asked you if you had heard of "Jacci Degg" you'd know exactly who I was talking about? ;)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.