Affordable Interior Design | Award winning design studio

• Hatch Interio Company has Top Interior Designers in Chennai. We are your partners to get you happy homes and impressive office spaces. Whether it is residential interior design or commercial interior design, thousands of customers trust us for their needs since we always give them the best. We have top class designers to suggest luxury interior exterior designs at an affordable budget. visit our website.

• So like you all know i lack the hardware power at the moment to complete sluts & spies… After the set was made public i got alot of reactions to it and a few people said i had to go the patreon route... So Gunde and me started looking into what we could possibly do...
    I just decided to make a patreon page and make a visual noval based on interacting and choices... It's a concept i'm thinking of... It wil be more of a game with changing side images so no huge scenes... But i'll give it a try :)

It will be based in a nightclub and you're a mutant who wants some action... (That's the short story :P)

This will be the protagonist:

And these are two new girls i created for this game…

Valkyria (The bouncer):

Cow-wow Betty:

Bryci, angela, Raven and Rose should also be in it…

Let me know if this would be something you would like to play ;)

Grtz,
    Chinsen

• @'Chinsen':

Hi all, just to let the people who are wondering know that i'm out of 3D…

In order to keep our home for me and my son, i was forced to sell my luxury items. This involved my render pc.

I was working on Sluts and Spies... But i couldn't pay the notary bills without making this big dicision.
    I don't know if i'll ever be able to return to 3D cause i don't know how i'll financially manage at the moment.

I want to thank everyone for the support. I LOVED creating this... And i'm happy some people liked what i created. To all other creators... Keep making this awesome stuff... Cheers, Chinsen

That is just terrible to hear. :@

But i hope in time we can see you return and hope everything is well.

• @'Chinsen':

Hi all, just to let the people who are wondering know that i'm out of 3D…

In order to keep our home for me and my son, i was forced to sell my luxury items. This involved my render pc.

I was working on Sluts and Spies... But i couldn't pay the notary bills without making this big dicision.
    I don't know if i'll ever be able to return to 3D cause i don't know how i'll financially manage at the moment.

I want to thank everyone for the support. I LOVED creating this... And i'm happy some people liked what i created. To all other creators... Keep making this awesome stuff... Cheers, Chinsen

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you, this is never easy to go through. I can relate right now. I was in a car accident which is why I'm not here as often now. Not that I think anyone is paying attention. Seems like all we can do is survive anymore.

• Dang man :(

Good luck to you, hopefully things get better sooner than you think and you pick up a new render rig in the near future!

• Hi all, just to let the people who are wondering know that i'm out of 3D…

• Haven't been able to work on 3d for months now…
    But i had to render her again. Hope you all like the result!

• Haven't been able to work on 3d for months now…
    But i had to render her again. Hope you all like the result!

• Good things take time :)

• @'munrah':

@'Chinsen':

I started working on Sluts & Spies again.
    Thought i'll post a new pic from the set.

I hope to see the whole set very quickly.This picture is really promising.

Thanks mate! It won't be very soon though… Def not a 2015 release :(
    Like i said i'm very slow at creating this.

• @'Chinsen':

I started working on Sluts & Spies again.

I hope to see the whole set very quickly.This picture is really promising.

• I started working on Sluts & Spies again.

• @'ammon17':

@'Chinsen':

4k version of the pic i created for the Elf Rally.
    Re-render of 1 of the first characters i created, but never really used for anything yet.
    Still good enough for a wallpaper :).

Meet Sin'doriël!

You know, until seeing this wallpaper, I never quite understood why ogrish looking 3DX males were so popular among women. This picture manages to both distort and exaggerate the female form, yet results in a creature only more sexy because of it.

Ferocious, dirty, unkempt and battle scarred, only increases the mystique. Very nicely done!

It's the type of render that would require a short story in order to do it justice. Will we ever get to see more of this barbarian cross between ogre and elf? I Would love to see her in this same/similar pose, with a burning village/fortress illuminating her from behind.

You should design a fearsome war-stallion for her to ride between conquerings. Her ogre skin could make her immune to spells, heat, and cold. Her elven half would make her inhumanly lithe and swift. The perfect combo for shrugging off damage and exhaustion, and killing indiscriminately.

The only question: is she entirely berserk, or just out seeking vengeance? Is she a loner, a general… or through unsought circumstances, both?

Okay, I'll stop now, before I invent and entire world of epic lore for her to ingratiate.

Yeah she should def work in a story, if only i was faster in creating this stuff :P Thanks alot for your comment, it's great to read people get inspired by a simple wallpaper. Thanks alot for that!

• @'miro':

looking good, my personal fav is still the blonde, but she's very hot also :)

Yeah Raven is also still my favourite, but my writing partner loves Rose. I have to trow him a bone every now and then ;)

• @'hzr':

hope it all works out for you man. All the best of luck!

Thanks mate!

• @'Chinsen':

4k version of the pic i created for the Elf Rally.
    Re-render of 1 of the first characters i created, but never really used for anything yet.
    Still good enough for a wallpaper :).

Meet Sin'doriël!

You know, until seeing this wallpaper, I never quite understood why ogrish looking 3DX males were so popular among women. This picture manages to both distort and exaggerate the female form, yet results in a creature only more sexy because of it.

Ferocious, dirty, unkempt and battle scarred, only increases the mystique. Very nicely done!

It's the type of render that would require a short story in order to do it justice. Will we ever get to see more of this barbarian cross between ogre and elf? I Would love to see her in this same/similar pose, with a burning village/fortress illuminating her from behind.

You should design a fearsome war-stallion for her to ride between conquerings. Her ogre skin could make her immune to spells, heat, and cold. Her elven half would make her inhumanly lithe and swift. The perfect combo for shrugging off damage and exhaustion, and killing indiscriminately.

The only question: is she entirely berserk, or just out seeking vengeance? Is she a loner, a general… or through unsought circumstances, both?

Okay, I'll stop now, before I invent and entire world of epic lore for her to ingratiate.

• administrators

looking good, my personal fav is still the blonde, but she's very hot also :)

• hope it all works out for you man. All the best of luck!

• @'Chinsen':

Distraction indeed! I love the setting and situation. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.