NEW Store Release – The Art of Fucking

• administrators

Kiara is back as the subject of our latest release at the Affect3D Store as well as Scarlet’s latest masterpiece. In Supro’s newest set, The Art of Fucking, the goddess and her futa companion are simply a personification of our wet dreams…. <a href="https://test.affect3d.com/affect3d-store/store-release-art-fucking/">Read More »</a>

Click here to see the full blog post

• the font, image, link etc buttons all seem to be "undefined".

[undefined=undefined]imageurl.com/boobies.gif[/undefined]

[undefined=undefined]link[/undefined]

[undefined=undefined]bold[/undefined]

[edit] more of a problem with my ISP but maybe you folks can help. forum emails aren't getting through.
    wondering if it's the format or whatever that's causing my IPS to drop them. this happens with a few forums i have joined.
    [/edit]

• animations rule

• @'Supro':

If you have any feedback concerning the Affect3D forum, please post them here. Let us know how we can improve your experience here.

Right now this forum is in Beta so things may not be perfectly aligned. Let us know if we've missed a forum category, if there's anything not working as it should or if there's a feature you'd like to see. Looking forward to making your stay here as enjoyable as possible!

I just wana say I think the forum is awesome and im glad I finally caught on

• Erm… Thanks! I guess^^'''
    Also I'm not sure, if there is much to be envious of, as I (officially) graduated like 2 months ago and learned most of the stuff I know about web development in my part-time job during the last year. Wouldn't call myself much of an expert at anything. So "being as good I am" is setting the bar fairly low imo xD

• Alpensepp, I envy you and your knowledge of web development. My son loves learning web development and would like to make it a major once he graduates this year from High School. I hope he is as good as you are :)

• Seems you need an IT guy or something…
    I'm still fairly certain this is caused by corrupt data.
    The "replies" field is 3 posts behind, so 2 posts are "missing"... and actually 2 posts won't show up after a page is full, if a 3rd post is made, you'll get a new page and everything is fine (till the next page is full... so set your view prefs to 50 posts per page... less page breaks, less problems)
    So if "replies" "says" a page break should occur, it does, but not earlier.
    Is phpMyAdmin(or similar) available? You might want to have a look at the tables and relevant functions in the source code...

• @'Tiffany':

Looks like it's broke again, can't see my last post here: http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=442&page=58

I still have no idea why it does that. I looked at the permissions and settings for it and the only thing I could say the reason it happens is because we don't allow non-Affect3D staff to post their own threads. Though, that's mainly because that is devoted to the site's future content and not other WIPs.

It could also have to do with the size of the thread (59 pages?!?!). But I can't find a proper solution for it.

• I've seen that happen a few times on this forum too, it's kind of weird.

@'Tiffany':

I just posted here after fred, post #621, but I can't see it? It says I'm the last poster in the thread from the category, but it's just not there.

What sorcery is this!

• Looks like it's broke again, can't see my last post here: http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=442&page=58

• I can see it. Sounds like some kind of permission setting, or perhaps a moderation setting. Someone may have accidentally set it so posts in a particular section need to be approved before becoming visible, or something like that. Another theory could possibly be automated spam prevention or something?

But whatever you did, I do see the post now. I'll be sure to let you know if it crops up again.

• That's a problem since I can see your post with Mr. Manhattan.

Which browser are you using?

Edit: I used my non-admin username and noticed the problem, even on different browsers. I made a post and page 32 does appear on the alternate username. If you can't see it, let me know. I'm trying to find a solution to this problem since it sounds like it's a mybb issue.

• @'Supro':

@'Tiffany':

I just posted here after fred, post #621, but I can't see it? It says I'm the last poster in the thread from the category, but it's just not there.

What sorcery is this!

Your post is on this page. http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=442&page=32

After every 20 posts, a new page is mad. If you use quick reply after a 20th, it's added right after posting. But in actuality, it's generated onto another page.

Mine only goes to page 31 and stops on post 620. Check it out:

• @'Supro':

Your post is on this page. http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=442&page=32

After every 20 posts, a new page is mad. If you use quick reply after a 20th, it's added right after posting. But in actuality, it's generated onto another page.

I clicked on that link you posted, and was taken to page 1 of the thread, and couldn't find a page 32 (this sort of thing happens occassionally but seem to resolve itself after a few hours)

Also sometimes when using quick reply, and quoting another user, the code for the quoted users attachments doesnt show in the quoted text???

• @'Tiffany':

What sorcery is this!

• @'Tiffany':

What sorcery is this!

Yeah, that seems to happen a lot to me as well. Seems to not refresh on the server end.

• I just posted here after fred, post #621, but I can't see it? It says I'm the last poster in the thread from the category, but it's just not there.

What sorcery is this!

• @'Hollow:

I have a feature request.

Right now, Tara's WIP thread is 11 pages long. I see quick links to pages 1-4 and 11. However, if I check the thread regularly, I'm going to want to see 10, since the posts may have recently rolled over to the latest page. Can you provide a quick link to, say, the latest three pages please?

It's how MyBB rolls (even their browse plugin page is the same way). We really would like to implement what monstermax20 suggested, but the only problem is we need more posts in other areas of the board, not just the WIP threads.

• I have a feature request.

Right now, Tara's WIP thread is 11 pages long. I see quick links to pages 1-4 and 11. However, if I check the thread regularly, I'm going to want to see 10, since the posts may have recently rolled over to the latest page. Can you provide a quick link to, say, the latest three pages please?

• @'miro':

@'monstermax20':

OMG you serious!?!? :o what's it about? Please tell me something!!

oops… just pretend I never said anything ok!!

Thanks a lot. Now I have to go hunt and kill that bird.

pumps shotgun

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.