Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is one of the best Best Business School in Hyderabad. IMT Hyderabad offersa 2-year full time residential Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program and also Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Executives. Widely experienced faculty, state
    of the art infrastructure combined with innovative pedagogy and rigorous learning processes render IMT Hyderabad as the aptest platform for grooming and molding the business leaders of tomorrow.IMT Hyderabad constantly endeavors to provide its students with an excellent learning experience throughunique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements. IMT Hyderabad firmly believes
    in imparting the holistic development of future leaders to face the challenges of today’s dynamic world.Over the years, the achievements of our students have strengthened our belief in their potential to create
    an enviable future for themselves at the same time proving themselves to be a responsible global citizen.
    For more details please visit our website.

• Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I ended up getting the DLC and completed the last one Assault on Dragon Keep a couple of days ago. I love how it's basically a retelling of the main game's story through the eyes of Tiny Tina. The whole game-within-a-game added a lot meta humor that was great.

! What I really loved was the story presented and how it was Tina's way of dealing with death. Considering how the character plays as more of a comedic role throughout the game and other DLCs, I got teary-eyed during the end when she broke down near the end when they tried to tell her Roland's dead. But she knew and couldn't let it go. She just wanted to finish her story, so she could find peace with his passing.

• I'm playing as Gaige now with my Deathtrap (or Cuddles). That robot have saved my ass on more than one occasion.

I'm definitely gonna have to get the DLC later this year (after I get myself WWE '13).

• i just finish the game and begin a new game+.It's a FPS but it's a RPG too, you can make evolve your charactere in different way.
    I'm playing with a siren and she become very powerfull.

• I downloaded the first Borderlands because it was free to Playstation Plus members this month, but I haven't played it yet, other than the beginning, which I played during my one-hour demo. It's okay, I guess, but I'm really not a fan of FPS (other than the Halo games, which I love).

• @'miro':

I've seen reviews of it and they were very good. The main thing that is kind of off-putting for me is the cartoony style, that's why I've never played WOW. The fact that it's an FPS though is very enticing :)

I like the cartoony aspect because it makes the game different compared to other FPS games where everyone is gritty and tough and serious. In fact, the game has a lot of moments that you won't find those FPSs that would seem out of place in their style (like Claptrap. Claptrap is awesome).

• administrators

I've seen reviews of it and they were very good. The main thing that is kind of off-putting for me is the cartoony style, that's why I've never played WOW. The fact that it's an FPS though is very enticing :)

• Seems like I'm the only game here who's played it. :(

Anyway, I beat the game earlier today and here's my thoughts.

! That was a most satisfying ending. Considering the crap Handsome Jack put you and the other vault hunters (killing Bloodwing and Roland, exploiting his daughter, summoning the warrior and just being an overall dick), it was just satisfying to hear him cry and moan before I shot him in the face for the last time. Nice.
    ! Plus the ending is left open-ended with the map that shows various vaults across the galaxy. Hoping that Gearbox doesn't mess this up, I expect a solid third game from them.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.