Inovies Company - Web Development Company

• Inovies offers all type of website development services across the globe. We are the Top web designing companies in Hyderabad providing all web development services. Customer-focused web development services built on the latest technologies. try Inovies Web Development Company now, to know more details visit our website.

• @'fredfred5150':

Thats a really good pic ymomy, although I would've preferred a version of "lets not…blow things out of proportion" you know, the grenades on a sting scene

of course that I know n_n and that is a good idea :)

• @'ymomy':

↓ This is special for me ↓

Thats a really good pic ymomy, although I would've preferred a version of "lets not…blow things out of proportion" you know, the grenades on a sting scene

@'ymomy':

Fred check this one, I think you will have a little smile n_n ↓

!

lol, I think my avatar found his soulmate :D

• @'fredfred5150':

@'chelosaurio':

Venom Woman is my favourite 10points :)

Really?!?!? That Venom Woman creeps me out, but I could have fun with that long tongue of hers ;)

That was my idea

• @'chelosaurio':

Venom Woman is my favourite 10points :)

Really?!?!? That Venom Woman creeps me out, but I could have fun with that long tongue of hers ;)

The was a female Iron Man (sort of), Tony Stark built a suit for his assistant Pepper Potts, I think it was called R.E.S.C.U.E.

• @'chelosaurio':

Venom Woman is my favourite 10points :) Question?: down of lady Magneto and up of lady gambit, is she the female version of GOku? (kakaroto)

Do you have moar pictures like this?

Yep ´n_n` .. I think so
    I updated the post with more pictures and with a little of info (w)

• Venom Woman is my favourite 10points :) Question?: down of lady Magneto and up of lady gambit, is she the female version of GOku? (kakaroto)

Do you have moar pictures like this?

• @'miro':

Personally, I'd prefer to see more girls though, but writers have to write better parts for them :)

I don't read comics often, but Zatanna caught my attention, mostly due to the surreal style of art

[attachment=867][attachment=868][attachment=869]

Anyone have a favourite from ymomy's pictures in the original post? mines the female Aquaman :) shes "5 by 5" (faith reference ;) )

• administrators

Yeah it's tough to change some of the existing characters from male to female like spider man for example, since you're used to them as a male character.
    Better to have more original female heroines out right. Having said that I'd still want to see girl versions of all super heros, I'm sure a lot of them would be a lot more fun to watch :D

In general super heros are seen as powerful roles that require strength a lot of the time, where women don't seem to fit in as much, like wrestling or rugby in sports for example. Personally, I'd prefer to see more girls though, but writers have to write better parts for them :)

• @'fredfred5150':

@'ymomy':

Hoo, ohh hooo, I know Buffy, I grew up watching that series jeje

At the risk of this turning into a Buffy appreciation thread the best series was number 3, the mayor of sunnydale as the main villan was great, as was the season that had "Glory"

Hoooooooooo I remember him and his mania with the hygiene n_n jejeje damn! he ruined the graduation, Faith was amazing :p

• @'ymomy':

At the risk of this turning into a Buffy appreciation thread the best series was number 3, the mayor of sunnydale as the main villan was great, as was the season that had "Glory"

• @'fredfred5150':

Black Cat (Marvel Comics)
    Zatanna (DC Comics)
    Storm (Marvel Comics)
    Supergirl (DC Comics)
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer (TV)

@'Supro':

You can't expect a man throwing a golden lasso at villains to be a top-tier character. :D

Jajaja I'm a little perv and my imagination can fly

…..................................................................

You two have reason, but all of them are female versions, none was born first woman, I'd say to the fantasies of their fans n_n was created the female versions

Batgirl (fantasy)
    Magnetita (fantasy)
    SpiderWoman (fantasy)
    Supergirl (fantasy)
    She-Ra (Jeje I did not know her... good one :) )

• @'Supro':

You can't expect a man throwing a golden lasso at villains to be a top-tier character. :D

probably because we don't look as good in a brassiere :)

lol, I just imagined Superman being exposed to PINK Kryptonite and turning into a woman lol, I doubt DC will run with that idea

• Well, there's always been female versions of male superheroes for a long time, mainly to appeal to the female (and pervy male) demographics. Though, it would be a hard sell if you were to change the original's gender to female. Someone like Batman or wolverine is difficult to see as a female probably because of how dark their backstory is and how difficult it would be to translate that into the character. Hell, you can do the same with the opposite. You can't expect a man throwing a golden lasso at villains to be a top-tier character. :D

• An interesting question.

Dont a lot of mainstream superheroes have a female version already?

Batman/Batgirl, Wolverine/Yuriko (x-men2) , Superman/Supergirl (who is more powerful than superman btw)

Why did you post a female He-man? Don't you know about She-Ra? :P

I personally don't think my opinion would be much different if some of my favourite superheroes had been women, but if they suddenly had their gender changed that would be off-putting.

Some of my childhood superheroes were (and still are) women, I personally have no problem with depictions of strong powerful women, quite the opposite, in fact.

Just because I like women portrayed in a certain way in erotica doesnt mean thats the only way I like women to be portrayed

Heres a few of my favourite Women of Power

Black Cat (Marvel Comics)
    Zatanna (DC Comics)
    Storm (Marvel Comics)
    Supergirl (DC Comics)
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer (TV)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.