Best IVF center in Hyderabad | Highest success rate in IVF‎

• Best IVF Center in Hyderabad.Highly Experienced IVF Doctors in Hyderabad.Assured Results. Provides High Quality Fertility Treatment with High Success Rate.Best Fertility Hospital.All-In-One Expert Panel.Rated as Best IVF center.Comprehensive care.call us on this number 9848059037.For more visit our website https://www.swcic.com/

• @'miro':

I'm getting really tired of programming :) Use kate and vim. 3dx is still very technical though :)

I'd get tired of programming too, if I had to use kate all the time :P
    It's by no means a bad editor and with a bunch of plugins and proper configuration you get some IDE-like behaviour ( I guess), still don't see me using it for anything serious.
    Vim… I understand why some people like it, I'm certainly not comfortable enough with the editor to gain any real benefit. I know basic operands, motions and commands, but that's about it^^ I only ever use vim to edit config files on servers without UI (and sometimes even get plain, old vi) and to write commit messages with git...
    I'm just too used to content/code assist, advanced refactoring support and all the other stuff that comes especially with JavaEE/Spring development tools.
    But most dynamic languages have poor IDE support... one could almost use a plain text editor... awful.

• @'miro':

funnily enough I usually use youtube's play list for music these days, even though I don't watch the videos just listen

I do that when I hear a live concert (w)_.
    someone saw the dvd of acdc "live at river play" was made in Argentina and that concert was incredible

• administrators

I'm getting really tired of programming :) Use kate and vim. 3dx is still very technical though :)

Web browser have dropped Firefox in favor of Chrome, seems to be the most light weight and nowadays you have all the plugins Firefox provides.

@'ymomy':

OOOOoooooohhh AIMP2 :P I never use my pc without music

funnily enough I usually use youtube's play list for music these days, even though I don't watch the videos just listen

• OOOOoooooohhh AIMP2 :p I never use my pc without music

• I couldnt live with Paint Shop Pro 8, Audacity, or a web browser, or Utorrent (hello free stuff!)

• A web browser… preferably a webkit or gecko based one.

Eclipse - not using an IDE is too oldschool for me lol
    git, rsync - an additional distributed copy of your important stuff never hurts.

• administrators

I hate Poser, Zbrush and 3DS Max because they drive you mad working with them most of the time… but I can't live without them :D Zbrush is probably the least buggy, but still buggy.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.