Top Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT business school is one Of Management And Research is ranked consistently among the Top Business School in Hyderabad and also been in the top B-schools of the Asia Pacific region. The institute provides various Post-graduate, Post-graduate Diploma, and Certificate Management programs like PGPM, PGDM, FPM, and many more. Students then participate in an internship project, working at a business firm for about ten weeks. This experience is invaluable in linking the theory learned so far with the real world of business. Typical internship projects involve improving the process performance at a factory, assisting in the launch of a new product, reducing supply chain costs and designing a reporting system for the firm.

• The contest is over, so I'm closing the thread!

We'll be deciding which ones will move on to the next stage over the weekend. So for everyone who entered, stay tuned for that!

• For those intrested here's the link to the small looping animation.
    Test animation Octane.avi - 101.5 MB

• Some very nice entries, its gonna be fun choosing the winners :D

• administrators

@'komblkaurn':

I do not like futa, but I do like women fucking women. I came up with I think a nice compromise I will call "pseudo-futa". My succubus can summon up her demonic power into a raging fire-cock, able to give pleasure like no flesh or solid matter ever could.

haha, that's exactly the problem that dick girls solve… don't fight it :P

but hey any excuse to bring 4 girls together to fuck, is good enough for me :D... love the fire cock idea and elaborate setup and outfits!

• administrators

@'PJ23':

I always like a contest and done an image for you, I don't know which one you'll like so I'll put them both on here ;)

great scenes, been wanting to see the robot girl in action, the girl's been filled to the brink :)

@'Chinsen':

This is one i created for this contest. Hope it still counts :).

C'mon now Chinsen you're fishing for points with that extra sized boobies, nicely done :D

@'render8':

Phew! After countless hours, I have managed to muster up another scene, which for all the hell I put into it, I might as well submit these for the contest. Same scene, just 2 different angles, trying to make each one give a different feel. Hope you guys like!

Some good ol' titty fucking for Taylor. :)

great scene, love it, the emotion of the girl in the 2nd image is showing is spot on!

• Alright I'm cutting it a bit close but here's my entry. I had a lot of grandiose plans but because of time and RAM restrictions I have this. I was really planning to take this opportunity to make something extra creepy/rapey but that may have to wait for another time, because for this one I wanted to focus on the women.

What happens when the Succubus, the Mummy Queen, the Vampire and the Witch rise from their dark places to meet on Halloween night? The only thing that can happen, of course, a nightlong orgy of dark pleasures and wild lesbian eroticism!

I do not like futa, but I do like women fucking women. I came up with I think a nice compromise I will call "pseudo-futa". My succubus can summon up her demonic power into a raging fire-cock, able to give pleasure like no flesh or solid matter ever could.

The first picture is my entry, the second two are just to go along. I have a compulsion to dress up and accessorize my women like some kind of little girl playing with dolls :P Happy Halloween!

• Man, you guys are making it harder to pick the best one.

But keep them coming! I like to see some competition during the choosing round. :D

• Good ol' titty fucking indeed! :cool:

@'render8':

• Phew! After countless hours, I have managed to muster up another scene, which for all the hell I put into it, I might as well submit these for the contest. Same scene, just 2 different angles, trying to make each one give a different feel. Hope you guys like!

[attachment=919]

and camera angle #2

[attachment=920]

• @'render8':

That would be wicked to see this bad boy animated, especially in this quality. Hope you manage to finish it out. :D

I'll finish it but prob not before tomorrow :).

• That would be wicked to see this bad boy animated, especially in this quality. Hope you manage to finish it out. :D

• @'render8':

Nice work Chinsen! Looks like this girl's gonna get a good brutal fucking before all is said and done. :)

Thanks Render8. I'm busy rendering the animation at the moment but it's not gonna be done for tomorrow :(.

• Nice work Chinsen! Looks like this girl's gonna get a good brutal fucking before all is said and done. :)

• This is one i created for this contest. Hope it still counts :).

• I always like a contest and done an image for you, I don't know which one you'll like so I'll put them both on here ;)

The first one is just messing around and turned out to be more of a horror:

The second one is from my working photoset for this Halloween:

I let you decide which one you like, enjoy ;)

• Just a reminder. Tomorrow's the last day to turn in your entries. So if you haven't done so, turn yours in for a chance to win $50!

• Thanks Miro! Yeah, I'll probably end up skipping a few stages of the story along the way just to try and keep some of the action going, but sooner or later I have plans of actually going back and filling in the gaps. Glad you like it though. Definitely a lot of hard work involved, though it may not really seem like it. Hope it pays off in the end. Still more action yet to come though! :D

• administrators

excellent renders, great to see the little buggers got in on the action :D I want to see the whole thing now!
    Nice smooth morphs, love the hand squeezing into her butt cheeks in the second image!

• Alright guys and gals, I know it's cutting close to the deadline so I'll throw in a few from my series I've been working on lately. I may even be able to cook up a few more by Friday, but no promises. I hope to hell this contest will continue on as honestly, this series I've been working so hard on, was actually put into motion because of this contest lol. So here we go, good action. Same scene, just a few different angles to give a different feel each render.

The first action scene with multiple cam angles.

[attachment=910]

[attachment=911]

[attachment=912]

For anyone curious as to what's going on here, but Taylor has been put under a hypnotic spell by the group leader with his magical pocket watch, while the other two unleash their fun onto Taylor.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.