What should I do for Quicken cloud sync errors?

• I am using Quicken cloud feature for transferring the data between the Quicken desktop and cloud. First of all, I need to create Quicken ID, automatically Quicken cloud account will create. When working on Quicken software, I can experience Quicken cloud sync errors during Quicken cloud sync. I am encountering by Quicken cloud sync not working issue on the screen, so I am looking for the solutions for solving it immediately. So anyone suggest me the solutions to fix this issue as soon as possible. Please put your recommendation here.
    https://www.quickensupporthelpnumber.com/blog/solution-quicken-cloud-sync-error/

• I spend enough time in front of a computer at work and otherwise. When I relax with a video game, I want to sprawl out on the couch in front of my 37" HDTV, not sit hunched over a keyboard and mouse.

• @'miro':

with a controller you have to move the pointer very slowly into position with a mouse that movement is instantaneous

Oh I am getting sooooo angry! :D

You do not have to move the pointer very slowly into position, and the movement of a mouse is not instanteaneous!

Stop talking absolute rubbish!

• lol that's usually the ultimate thread to start a flamewar.
    How about an XBOX360 vsPS3 vs Wii Thread next :P

I always think the "outdate quickly"-argument is rather peculiar. The current generation of consoles is roughly 6-7 years old, and we won't see anything new within the next year, since nothing has been announced. You can still play all current games on that 7 year old machine (although in the XBOX360s case, it's fairly unlikely that you still have your first XBOX360), that is hardly possible with a PC. If you want to play current games, upgrading is not an option and the upgrade cycles are definitely not longer than a consoles lifecycle, it's not cheaper either.

Controls:
    Certain input devices are better suited for certain tasks.
    Mouse and Keyboard excel where the game requires standard "Desktop PC" behavior… clicking around with a mouse and the rest more or less mimics hotkey functions. So it's certainly better suited for RTS and arguably FPS and hotkeys are nice for complex UIs, like many RPG inventories (that obviously raises the question if that complex (messy) UI was necessary to begin with...)
    I however do prefer a gamepad for almost everything else, movement with arrow keys (or any other combination mapped to these functions) feels less intuitive/comfortable than a D-Pad or Stick. Most keypresses on keyboards are also "Boolean events" while modern gamepads usually have bumpers for certain tasks.
    And I can tell you that playing Fighting Games on a keyboard is no fun at all ... if you have to press your 236236A+B+K(that's two quarter circle motions on a d-pad/stick then a few buttons at the same time) on a standard keyboard... that kinda sucks. And "drawing" your Dragon Punch motions is no fun either, I suppose (don't think any FG port on PC supports the mouse for control...)

Of course Home PCs are more versatile since this is their purpose as a... well general purpose machine...
    Consoles are specifically tailored for gaming and (since a few years) home entertainment.
    The higher hardware configurability of PCs has it's issues as well, when it comes to gaming. Since developers have to deal with a heterogeneous environment, it is pretty much impossible to deliver the same game play experience for everyone even with roughly equivalent hardware setups. And some genres suffer a lot, if the game does not maintain a stable frame rate.

I'd like to have one platform for everything, but as it stands now, consoles still have their place as a gaming platform and the gamepad certainly has its place as an input device :P

I still think locking miro up in a room with a bunch of consoles and games is necessary xD

• Whooo, a heated debate :D

I prefer console for gaming, simply for the fact that it is so convenient. The installation is optional, the games are already (mostly!) optimised, and so while you will have to update your console every so many years if you want the latest gen games, you don't have to worry about whether the console will handle it and/or have to upgrade your machine.

Saying that, my PC spec is still high, and I occasionally play some games on there - it is superior for things like mmorpgs, and the modability is superb for most games, something that consoles generally lack.

Regardless, looking at some of the awesome times I've spent on console games alone and with others - can't really do some 'couch co-op' / 'pick up and play' on a PC :P - I'd say that my gaming experience hasn't been degraded in the slightest.

• ermmm I think you mean dated PCs… but the point is it's simple mechanics, consoling for FPS games is like using a bow and arrow when you could just pull the trigger, with a controller you have to move the pointer very slowly into position with a mouse that movement is instantaneous

A bow and arrow does require slowly moving into position.

you don't need to, but they are available if the game calls for it, also some like few buttons others like a button for each weapon for example :) it just means you can have both simple and complex games

You don't know how beneficial the D-pad is.

to be honest I can't think of any where a controller would be better other than that wii thingy for specially made games :)

the only advantage that I can see is that some games are only made for consoles and they're less expensive and a bit easier to setup I spose, but that also means PCs are more versatile :)

Console and PC games are hovering around the same price nowadays.

You've never played a game with a controller, so you don't truly understand how they work outside of what you think you see. I have played on both PC and consoles and while some games do benefit from a keyboard and mouse, a controller is suitable for most genres. It's kinda difficult to play a stealth game or a classic RPG on PC than it is on console.

I'm not trying to downplay or the other like you are, but I'm saying controller are more comfortable from experience. Once you understand the fun there is on a controller, then you wouldn't be trying to bury it and would know why it's enjoyable.

• administrators

@'fredfred5150':

both mouse and controller movements are interpolated by computer programming, which runs on both pc and console (btw under the hood, consoles ARE pcs, the xbox 360 is actually an IBM custom power pc)

ermmm I think you mean dated PCs… but the point is it's simple mechanics, consoling for FPS games is like using a bow and arrow when you could just pull the trigger, with a controller you have to move the pointer very slowly into position with a mouse that movement is instantaneous

@'Supro':

If you really need that many buttons to play a game, then you have too many problems. Games should be simple to grasp yet complex with controls not requiring a 20 page manual.

you don't need to, but they are available if the game calls for it, also some like few buttons others like a button for each weapon for example :) it just means you can have both simple and complex games

@'Supro':

While a keyboard and mouse is good for some games (MMORPGS and RTS for example), controllers are naturally more suitable for more genres. Hell, gaming originated on arcades, which ended up being transported onto consoles.

to be honest I can't think of any where a controller would be better other than that wii thingy for specially made games :)

the only advantage that I can see is that some games are only made for consoles and they're less expensive and a bit easier to setup I spose, but that also means PCs are more versatile :)

• If you really need that many buttons to play a game, then you have too many problems. Games should be simple to grasp yet complex with controls not requiring a 20 page manual.

While a keyboard and mouse is good for some games (MMORPGS and RTS for example), controllers are naturally more suitable for more genres. Hell, gaming originated on arcades, which ended up being transported onto consoles.

Both have their positives and negatives, but consoles are better to me. In fact, I have as much fun playing FPS on consoles as I do on PC. Who needs a headshot when I can assassinate someone from the back? :D

• @'miro':

It's simple physics. A mouse can be sent across the screen in milli seconds, a controller has to start the steam engine before it even begins to move.

both mouse and controller movements are interpolated by computer programming, which runs on both pc and console (btw under the hood, consoles ARE pcs, the xbox 360 is actually an IBM custom power pc)

• administrators

@'fredfred5150':

nonsense, of course you can get a precise aim with a controller, just takes practice, where you getting headshots the first time you used a mouse?

It's simple physics. A mouse can be sent across the screen in milli seconds, a controller has to start the steam engine before it even begins to move. It's physically impossible for a controller to be as precise as a mouse. Yes you can still have fun, but a good PC gamer will always beat a good consolle gamer, because he's handicapped. :) That's only if you like the competitive aspect of it though :D
    Also with PCs you have a lot more buttons you can customize :)

• @'miro':

Take FPS for example, it's impossible to get an accurate and precise shot with a controller, it's just not possible and what is the point of playing FPS with auto aim, defeats the purpose of the game, right?

nonsense, of course you can get a precise aim with a controller, just takes practice, where you getting headshots the first time you used a mouse?

And yes, if your playing an fps with auto-aim switched on, you're a loser

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.