https://www.24x7hls.com/mighty-leaf-cbd/

• Mighty Leaf CBD Oil Canada :- In the event that you are likewise one of those individuals confronting these issues, at that point the time has come to attempt an answer for yourself and dispose of the issues. One of the compelling arrangements is Mighty Leaf CBD Oil which can possibly fix your all issues inside a couple of days without creating any negative impact. There are likewise numerous sorts of tablets accessible in the market to treat your medical problems yet these pills can cause some adverse effects since individuals take overdosage. Yet, presently you don't need to take those pills since now you can utilize the Mighty Leaf CBD Oil accessible on the lookout.

https://www.24x7hls.com/mighty-leaf-cbd/

• Yeah man, that's awesome!

I picked up Animate 2 a while back & a walk cycle, but it didn't come out right. Some day I'm going to have to figure that out!

• that looks great!!! who says you can't animate in Daz? ;)

• Hi all, some days ago I was thinking about animating, so I started learning basic stuff and develop a workflow to do 3dx animation in a fast way, it's done in Daz with 1000 samples per frame and then some post-production on AfterEffect where I removed the noise with the de-noiser filter and added some color correction, here is my first test:

https://my.mixtape.moe/orwauo.mp4

Now I'm working on additional loops and blend scenes between loops to have a longest video using only few clips

I'll show you soon :)

• @Miki3d

Your liquid game is on point! Awesome bruh!

• Google reports that 1 in 10 online searches are dating related. The problem? Most online dating sites cater to people looking for love, yet the majority of people want sex, even those who are married. Fox News reports that 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives. That means that affairs are in high demand – so what about the women? Statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair over the course of their marriage. Whether you’re married or single, Sex Search is the best place for likeminded adults who are looking for casual sex. Connect with adults in your area looking to hook up both online and off by browsing member profiles and using our unparalleled chat and video profile features. In a world where there are endless websites that advertise you’ll find love, there's only one site you need to find hook ups: Sex Search. Sign up for free and see how easy it is to find sex online!

Visit the Website

• @'Antoine07':

Love them both. They look incredible.

Me too. They're both babes. Would like to see them gettin' it on. :P

• Love them both. They look incredible.

• Hi all, here it is a preview on what I'm working on.

I made a Dark Angel version of Janine for Halloween but I'm thinking to continue this set in the future because I started to love this unexpeted turn :)

On the other side I started to work on Faith, at the beginning I had no particular mood for her but then I turned her into a bimbo after studying the world around this life style made of rules and pink things :)

The new image set around Faith is called "Faith bimbo training" and this is going to involve Janine as a strict mistress on the next image set.

If you are interested you can find more on my tumblr :)

See ya :heart: !!!

• @'Ramza3D':

Hey Miki I have another question for you.
    I'm pretty new to zbrush also. Do you know what should be the average polygon count for items you make for daz studio?

Hi Ramza!

Actually the Scraper Dildo is 70.000 polygons and it has a good detail, I think you can cap the number to 100.000, anyway it depends on your hardware, modern videocards can eat millions of polygons and Zbrush is like a rock on this, the problem is when you export the model to other 3d software!

If you want a lower polycount but keep detail you can use a normal map baked from Hi to Low model

Ciao :)

• Hey Miki I have another question for you.
    I'm pretty new to zbrush also. Do you know what should be the average polygon count for items you make for daz studio?

• @'stoper':

That last render with the cum is great. You did hell of a work modeling that. Kudos.

Tnx :*

@'CrosseyedJohn':

Damn, she's hot! Those pictures are brilliant. Wouldn't it be nice if we could introduce Janine to Dirk's Silvie, god I think the sparks would fly!

This would be nice :D

@'DoubleDirk':

I would watch that for sure ;)

XD

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

Nice looking character, sort of a cross between Jill Valentine and Lulu.

That dildo toy looks pretty well presentable. In fact, I'd say if you kept going in the direction you are and make several other toys, colors and surface variations (like how you made this one with round bumps, but there's so many others too), you could have a set and it looks like it'd be competitive with others already on the market if you wanted to sell it.

Glad to meet another 3DX'er. You're off to a great start.

Yep I thought about it, it will requires some time since I need to pack everything to be Daz compatible with 3delight/Iray shaders, multiple colors and eventually morphs/bend :)
    Nice to meet you too!

@'codex':

Very nice, indeed! Model is sexy as hell and I especially love the simple sets and your use of color. Really looking forward to seeing more. Also pleased to see the lesbian focus, rather than the more common hetero. I was also curious how you modeled the fluids (which are excellent, btw), so thanks for answering that. Welcome!

I think that if one girl is cool, girl*girl is cool^2, that's why I'm into lesbians :)
    I model fluid poly by poly following the body shape (finger, pussy etc…), then I smooth everything raising the polygons and adding some noise to make it more natural. The final touch is made on Daz with a translucent shader.
    Squirt instead is made with a fluid simulation :)
    Thanks for appreciating my work!

• Very nice, indeed! Model is sexy as hell and I especially love the simple sets and your use of color. Really looking forward to seeing more. Also pleased to see the lesbian focus, rather than the more common hetero. I was also curious how you modeled the fluids (which are excellent, btw), so thanks for answering that. Welcome!

• Nice looking character, sort of a cross between Jill Valentine and Lulu.

That dildo toy looks pretty well presentable. In fact, I'd say if you kept going in the direction you are and make several other toys, colors and surface variations (like how you made this one with round bumps, but there's so many others too), you could have a set and it looks like it'd be competitive with others already on the market if you wanted to sell it.

Glad to meet another 3DX'er. You're off to a great start.

• I would watch that for sure ;)

• Damn, she's hot! Those pictures are brilliant. Wouldn't it be nice if we could introduce Janine to Dirk's Silvie, god I think the sparks would fly!

• That last render with the cum is great. You did hell of a work modeling that. Kudos.

• @'DoubleDirk':

Welcome to the forum Miki! Your set on Tumblr was really great and I'm definitely stoked to see more artwork from you. Janine is super sexy :D.

Hi DoubleDirk! Nice to meet you here, I also love your sets!

@'Dianaranda':

Love it very hot!

Tnx :)

@'Ramza3D':

Love your work Miki! I'm new to rendering myself and I was wondering how did you do your liquids if you'd be so kind to tell :)

Hi Ramza3D tnx! I simply model fluids poly by poly, for the squirt I used a fluid simulator ;)

• @'Miki3DX':

Tnx all!

Hi DoubleDirk nice to meet you here, aslo your renders are awesome :D

@'Ramza3D':

Love your work Miki! I'm new to rendering myself and I was wondering how did you do your liquids if you'd be so kind to tell :)

Simply…by hand, on 3dsmax, poly by poly :D

Thx :D Too bad 3dsmax is so expensive. Your results are outstanding though so keep up the great work!

• Love your work Miki! I'm new to rendering myself and I was wondering how did you do your liquids if you'd be so kind to tell :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.