Pre engineered buildings

• In today’s time, life has become too busy and everyone loves to do things in the minimum possible time with fewer efforts. That’s why for the infrastructure development of any factory, sites, warehouses, and other related places, people buy the pre-engineered buildings. They are simple to install and the development work complete in very little time. But the actual question is about the quality of these pre-structured buildings. Ensuring their quality is essential only when you would be able to develop the weatherproof and robust construction of the building of the structure of your desired area. And, the best quality is delivered by only the famous and trustworthy company. If you are also confused about which company you should buy pre-engineered buildings, then you should visit the hrsinfrastructure.com.
    https://www.hrsinfrastructure.com/pre-engineered-building

• Hey! a "Soylent Green" reference!

The final part of that movie (the "production and distribution") gave me chills

It has been said that in order to grow enough crops to feed a population of more than 9 billion would require the recycling of ALL biological materials…including the dead!

• Personally, I am of the belief that we need less humans on this planet. The world did a lot better when people died around 60-70. They lived their life, had a good run, and then let the next generation have a go. They didn't cling forever to ideas that were outdated, they just died. The world cannot continue to sustain an ever increasing population. See the movie "Soylent Green" for what will happen if we don't slow down.

• Instead of living to be 1000 or to be immortal, I'd rather be FOREVER.
    Immortality mean's you can still die from just about anything a none-immortal can.
    being "FOREVER", you get both benefit's from being invulnerable from almost anything or everything AND you don't just LIVE, you ARE forever. And to acheive something like that, you can force change for the world for the better of the planet's survival and it's species.

I'm not talking about tyrany, I'm talking about acually making the RIGHT descision's for ALL species not JUST human's. This would ofcourse mean the PURIFICATION of certain individual's who would resist against the better choices for the planet as a whole. Because ofcourse, it wouldn't benefit them as one person. And yes it's true, finding a single individual person with the right state of mind with the ENTIRE planet's best interest for consideration is nearly impossible.

There are people out there who are believe it or not selfless, take me for example, I;m one of those type's, I'm not completely without want's and desire's but I do think NOT believe that in order for this planet's situation to change for the better we need someone with enough will, determination and forboading state of mind and unrivable power to do it.

I'm not talking about being a God, I'm talking about becoming something that can make the thing's happen that people of the world want to happen but are too absobed with themselves in their own personal persuite of happiness to do anything about it before they die.

And that individual would have to disreguard ABSOLUTELY ALL MORALE from their live's to see to it that the issue's concerning the planet and it's species survival are taken care of with no prejudice of ANY kind. More of a watcher if you will.

I will gladly step in for that position and believe me, I will damn well see to it that no individual or party would threaten this planet's wellbeing.

Immortality for a whole race not WOULD spell disaster it WILL be disaster for ANY planet if they didn't die off. If you want a better life with the morales that people on this planet want to live by but are too damn full of themselves to honor them even though they talk about them all the time and STILL cast them aside, you need that kind of power to lead the people in the direction THEY want to live in NOT YOUR'S.

Thank you for reading!

• I don't even want to live to be 100 years old, let alone 1,000.

• @'miro':

Well I can only think of how amazing a longer life would be :D

@'hzr':

Interesting stuff, although I think he spends too little time on the overpopulation problem, which he just called the "children?" - question. This, and the fact that people tend to get more mentally unstable with more time spent alive (depressions, bad experiences in their personal life accumulating, things like that) will cause a ton of problems not only for the single person but for the planet as a whole. We cant control ourselves enough to keep "producing" more and more humans right now, so how would we do this when theres not more ppl dying than being born?

Just my opinion but I personally think this is an illusion. Firstly why do you think people get more depressed over time, I would think the opposite is true. With their physique and health in tact and their growing knowledge and experience they'd have more happier experiences over time vs bad.

It's like how people think the life style is getting worse and the world is doomed in the 21st century, which is completely wrong. All you need to do is compare our current life style to that a 1000 years ago maybe the middle ages and you can clearly see how things have constantly improved in every aspect of life over time.

I disagree with you on that. People are emotionally unstable creatures that are needy from the get-go. And increasing your lifespan would not be helping that issue, but exacerbating it. Nobody wants to go through life to see a loved one die and nobody wants to remember bad memories. That feeling sucks and it ends up staying with you. After 100 years, it would still have that effect on you. You're not gonna tell me that when you're 500 years old, you're gonna be jumping up and down happy. You're probably gonna be stressed out. Hell, I'm stressed out and I'm 24. I don't want to experience that for several lifetimes.

One of the main problems I think you're gonna deal with is really social warfare. I know physical warfare, overpopulation and environmental issues (and we'll have plenty of those since we're not good at doing right) will happen, but there will be a war between the higher and the lower class. They've dealt with it during the printing revolution. Hell, we're dealing with it now with the whole Us vs. Them. If you give a council essentially immortality, what can stop them from all saying "we're gonna be your permanent leaders now"? You know they're gonna want to keep that position because we're pretty greed when it comes down to it. The electoral system will be dead. People will be stuck in the same positions for centuries. And nothing truly meaningful will get done (just like now, except worse).

Living for 1000 years sound good on paper, but if you really think about it, it's not a future I can see society surviving through. I mean, the only way it could think is if everyone's emotions and feeling are stripped away from them. But even so, what would make us human then?

• @'miro':

I also think over population problems are way over exaggerated. Just take a look at china, considering it barely managed to survive communism and therefore has a dilapidated economy and all the population growth controls have failed is it on the brink of extinction? Ermmm, I think all the talk of China being the next super power proves different. I doubt it's their technological prowess either, it's sheer power in numbers. More population is actually better. Humans have the best survival instinct of any creature on earth and with a focus on renewable energies earth can sustain much larger numbers of humans and with more brains like Einstein's being available for centuries longer, perhaps space travel and colonization can be achieved sooner :D

Take a look around you. The natural ressources of this planet are not endless. I am 100% convinced that probably 30 or so years from now things might really get dire if we continue to grow in population and abuse the shit of of this planet even faster than we already do since the last few decades. Theres so much shit going on right now that will really mess up the future for generations to come but we keep steering into it with full steam ahead as if nothing else matters but our own fun.

If we would be able to sustain our lives longer and on the other hand find ways to keep birthrates at the same level so the populations dont get too high then maybe this would lead to a different view and people would actually live different and not with this "who cares what comes after my death" attitude that we have. Because if you are able to live for more than 50-100 years then you might be a little more careful with what you do with the world youre living on.

I could go on and ramble alot about this topic and also how those things are intertwined with the way our life is influenced so much by corporational greed etc but I leave it at that for now ;)

• administrators

Well I can only think of how amazing a longer life would be :D

@'hzr':

Interesting stuff, although I think he spends too little time on the overpopulation problem, which he just called the "children?" - question. This, and the fact that people tend to get more mentally unstable with more time spent alive (depressions, bad experiences in their personal life accumulating, things like that) will cause a ton of problems not only for the single person but for the planet as a whole. We cant control ourselves enough to keep "producing" more and more humans right now, so how would we do this when theres not more ppl dying than being born?

Just my opinion but I personally think this is an illusion. Firstly why do you think people get more depressed over time, I would think the opposite is true. With their physique and health in tact and their growing knowledge and experience they'd have more happier experiences over time vs bad.

It's like how people think the life style is getting worse and the world is doomed in the 21st century, which is completely wrong. All you need to do is compare our current life style to that a 1000 years ago maybe the middle ages and you can clearly see how things have constantly improved in every aspect of life over time.

I also think over population problems are way over exaggerated. Just take a look at china, considering it barely managed to survive communism and therefore has a dilapidated economy and all the population growth controls have failed is it on the brink of extinction? Ermmm, I think all the talk of China being the next super power proves different. I doubt it's their technological prowess either, it's sheer power in numbers. More population is actually better. Humans have the best survival instinct of any creature on earth and with a focus on renewable energies earth can sustain much larger numbers of humans and with more brains like Einstein's being available for centuries longer, perhaps space travel and colonization can be achieved sooner :D

@'hzr':

The next thing is employment, theres not really a cycle anymore with old ppl getting out and new ppl getting in so frequently, so many ppl might end up waiting for a good job for what feels like an eternity and this might give them even more psychological trouble.

I think you're referring to the current "down turn". Well it's a bit of a depression yes, but nothing compared to previous such installments. I think the traditional job is changing slowly more towards contracting and self employment, because "slave labour" :P is against human nature and people will want to work when and how they want. Again I think this is a positive development… not too long ago we had 60 hour work weeks with less pay, now there's talk of 21 hour work weeks.

@'hzr':

I am not against trying this theory, but in the end I do believe that it will be a very difficult process and theres hundreds of reasons that this could be another of those things that either create a golden age or a catastrophe for humanity. And the reasons for catastrophe are overweighing from our current knowledge.

Technology is being developed at an accelerated rate faster than ever before, does that mean we'll soon have reached the limits of human capability and discover everything about earth? No, the opposite once we've reached one horizon another opens up, when we found out that the earth did not have an edge we learned about space and the universe :)

The only way that I can see earth collapsing is by nuclear war, but I think humans are smart enough not to kill them selves otherwise they would have done it already, nuclear weapons have been around for a while :D

• Interesting stuff, although I think he spends too little time on the overpopulation problem, which he just called the "children?" - question. This, and the fact that people tend to get more mentally unstable with more time spent alive (depressions, bad experiences in their personal life accumulating, things like that) will cause a ton of problems not only for the single person but for the planet as a whole. We cant control ourselves enough to keep "producing" more and more humans right now, so how would we do this when theres not more ppl dying than being born?

The next thing is employment, theres not really a cycle anymore with old ppl getting out and new ppl getting in so frequently, so many ppl might end up waiting for a good job for what feels like an eternity and this might give them even more psychological trouble.

I am not against trying this theory, but in the end I do believe that it will be a very difficult process and theres hundreds of reasons that this could be another of those things that either create a golden age or a catastrophe for humanity. And the reasons for catastrophe are overweighing from our current knowledge.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.