For what reason, we Yahoo login problem?

• Indeed, happened that if you have a terrible web association, at that point you Yahoo login problem. It occurred in light of the fact that each site needs a strong web association to run it without any problem. You can similarly utilize YouTube accounts to utilize answers for settling your issue in an energetic way.

• The more I try to work with Daz's interface and control systems/animation tools, the more I tell myself I really need to get more into Iclone 6. I do like that it has a feature where you can make any hair or clothing figure dynamic via weight maps, but I haven't really worked with it that much because the Indigo Renderer behaves like LuxRender, where light in a still image moves infinitely and the render never ends. If it were an animation, I could see that, but when you take a photo, whatever the photons were doing at that moment is how they will be in the photo, not constantly fluctuating.

I'm also looking hard at that Perception Neuron motion capture rig.

Soon as I sell a few guitars, I'll get myself one of those and say "fuck off" to Daz Studio's shitty animating tools.

And SHOCKER! Poser Pro 11's Walk Designer has been severly gimped. You get Walks, that's it. No more Running. At least you can import a G2F CR2 for the Walk Designer to use, but there's no way to make a female figure not walk like a man. Iclone's Walk Designer is similar, but it does at least let you build a more feminine walk cycle, but doesn't compensate properly for high heels.

Anybody seen these? http://www.crayola.com/easyanimationstudio
    Hell, even that might work better than what Daz can do.

• Animating in DAZ is pure cancer, you are basicaly forced to buy at least keymate, possibly graphmate before you even start and then you run into the problem you mentioned. There is a handy script which will help you:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/66717/mcjautolimb2015-a-kind-of-ik-system-now-genesis-3-compatible

However it is still a huge pain and requires a lot of forethought.

• You might get a few more detailed animation options with it, but the included (and mostly shitty) animations have never been updated beyond V4 and M4. This is one major beef I have with Daz' content creators - they don't update their older works, especially plugins and add-ons. The V4-to-Genesis/Genesis 2 Animation Conversion plugin sucks ass as well, because it leaves their feet pointed up and they develop an increasing backwards lean. If I have to clean each frame of an animation I'm just going to animate the whole thing by hand and be done with it.

The stuff from Posermocap is a little better, but they're also a bit stiff, especially in the shoulders and hands.

I guess I need to see if I can get G2 into Poser's Walk Designer, or buy the Export license for 3D Exchange 6/iClone 6 so I can export animations made in that to Daz. I just hate to pay extra for a function of a program that should have been in it to begin with.

• @'Nerddesign':

You can use the active pose tool for moving body parts (not rotation). You can pin them with the space bar in position. But you can't rotate the body part. If you move too much, the mesh will be streched badly. Sometimes it's usefull but not the best solution. It also looks like that Genesis 3 figures will not stand in place. I used it sometimes for Gen2.

Hmm, the Active Pose tool and pinning with space does work much better than what I could achieve so far.
    Still not perfect, but feels like a step in the right direction :)
    Much appreciated, mate.

What about aniMate2? Is this helpful?
    It seems to be an old plugin and I don't see any recent updates.

• You can use the active pose tool for moving body parts (not rotation). You can pin them with the space bar in position. But you can't rotate the body part. If you move too much, the mesh will be streched badly. Sometimes it's usefull but not the best solution. It also looks like that Genesis 3 figures will not stand in place. I used it sometimes for Gen2.

• @'Nuke':

Select the hands and feet and click the little PushPin icons next to them and select Pin Translation and Pin Rotation. The hands and feet are going to move to a certain degree to keep up with the overall body motion, but I do agree it's excessive.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, but it doesn't work well. There is still movement on the pinned parts and it looks rather bad.

• daz animation is also my biggest problem… its simply shitty and i havent found any smart way so far... would love to do mini clips :)

• Select the hands and feet and click the little PushPin icons next to them and select Pin Translation and Pin Rotation. The hands and feet are going to move to a certain degree to keep up with the overall body motion, but I do agree it's excessive.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.