https://avengers4healh.com/optisperm-male/

• Opti Sperm Male Enhancement :- The first-class of this OptiSperm Supplement is usually recommended with the aid of gynecologists and other experts also, so you received’t locate any difficulty related to this product. Once you start the usage of this complement it will enough your woman due to the fact your independent sperm will growth by using eighty five%. You need to take the complement in case you're looking for approaches to induce pregnant and increasing your sperm stage. For more data retain studying.

https://avengers4healh.com/optisperm-male/

• My twitter
    Show Summary
    Watch This Link!
    1080p (a1080p, 1080p)
    openload.co
    Guarda ora

Raai Laxmi
    Watch This Link!

Read More
    (2017) HD Trailer Geostorm
    Watch This Link!
    Murderers’ Row
    Watch in Fullscreen

• Typically I let the app that installed the driver remove them, because it can do all the swapping in and out of whatever default MS drivers there are if need be (default VGA display driver that drops your resolution down to 800x600 or less).
    Control Panel can only do so much.

But I gotta say, the Pascal might not have any game-ready drivers for it, but Carmageddon Reincarnated is unbelievably beautiful on Ultra :D

• I've seen the option before, can't say with any certainty I've done it every time. What was certain though, was that using the Control Panel uninstaller didn't remove everything.

No real worries here, as performance looks good. But I point it out as it seems it makes the recommendation to uninstall the driver pointless since they both use the same driver package.

• GeForce Experience will give you the Clean Install option as well. You can also specify which drivers you want installed, such as the 3D Vision and other stuff. Sometimes it fails and I have to do a hard reset, but it usually installs after that just fine, so set a Restore Point first just in case. I haven't noticed anything missing, but with nearly 8TB of shit from 20+ years of computers…. :lol:

• Hmm, I haven't looked at Vault 1080. Actually, I haven't gotten too far in it. It didn't work with SLI, so I said threw it on the back burner until they fixed the issue. Just haven't played since. Now that it runs great with the Pascal cards, I'll have to revisit it. :)

Not sure what's been done before since I usually use GeForce Experience and express install. The machine that had an AMD card I ran that Display Driver Uninstaller that removes everything. Wanted system clean as can be.

• When you install the new driver it should give the option for a Clean Install, which removes the older version. That's how I did mine.

When I first got it installed and ran Fallout 4, I set my video options in the launcher to Ultra (since it didn't recognize the Pascal) and got an infinite black screen which then dumped to desktop, though the launcher was still launching. Had to Sign out to kill it.

When I loaded it up yesterday, it took a minute but finally did proceed.

I still don't think they've got a Game Ready driver for it, as it didn't really run any better than my 980. I know there's going to be a point at which the game can only do so much because of its own resources (i.e. hi-res textures and such), but there's definitely something amiss with the drivers. I'm seeing large blue shadows in some areas where they were black before. The new Vault 1080 from Nvidia looks nice, but there's a lot of aliasing on light shafts in the distance that shouldn't be there.

• 3 cards? Dang. Well, I didn't disable or muck with anything, FO4 still didn't read mine. But I'm wondering if I should have run the display driver uninstaller. It was recommended to remove drivers, I did that through the Control Panel. But all that did was remove the latest version, the card got recognized with the previous version which was left behind.

• Might also be an issue with the System Resources I've had to disable to run 3 cards lol

• @'Nuke':

Doesn't appear they have any Game Optimization for Fallout 4 though. I was running Ultra on my 980 but for the Pascal it drops a lot of things down. If I let the launcher detect and set it, it says "not recognized, gimping to Low settings". Manually setting it to Ultra seems fine, but I expected better from a 12GB card honestly.

Guess it doesn't need it. :D

I just loaded it up, got the town right by the vault, it ran locked at 60 FPS there 4K everything on ultra.

Although the launcher is Bethesda's, so it's probably on them for the detection. It detected my Titan Maxwells before.

• Doesn't appear they have any Game Optimization for Fallout 4 though. I was running Ultra on my 980 but for the Pascal it drops a lot of things down. If I let the launcher detect and set it, it says "not recognized, gimping to Low settings". Manually setting it to Ultra seems fine, but I expected better from a 12GB card honestly.

• @'Nuke':

News Flash: Don't waste your money, there are no Iray drivers available. DS Iray doesn't even read the card. You can select it for rendering, but it renders a blank screen in a split second if that's the only GPU selected.

Of course proper drivers could be just around the corner, but I wouldn't bet on it. The Iray plugin for 3D Studio Max/Maya is $300 a year, and they're going to develop custom Quadro Pascal drivers before they make one for us cheap-ass bastards LOL

Not a waste here, I knew it wouldn't work and would probably be 1-2 months. With the availability history of the Maxwell Titan X I didn't want to wait or pay more when the Iray support comes around for Pascal.

It's also pretty damn sweet at games. Battlefront at 4K, everything Ultra settings & motion blur and it's still locked at 60 FPS.

I finally actually tried SLI, looks like the new dual bridge is worth it. I don't think I'm getting micro stutter where I was before. (Hard to tell, sometimes it happens on some maps. But it does happen less. Happened always before. Seems could be related to internet connection or something.)

• The SDK is actually out now, so implementation is finally in Daz's hands. Scuttle butt says probably 1-2 months.

Generally, I am hoping that the 1080 ti is out by then, which is usually the sweet spot for perf - $$$ ratio.

• News Flash: Don't waste your money, there are no Iray drivers available. DS Iray doesn't even read the card. You can select it for rendering, but it renders a blank screen in a split second if that's the only GPU selected.

Of course proper drivers could be just around the corner, but I wouldn't bet on it. The Iray plugin for 3D Studio Max/Maya is $300 a year, and they're going to develop custom Quadro Pascal drivers before they make one for us cheap-ass bastards LOL

• WOOHOO! It'll be here tomorrow, and it's my day off!

F'edEx usually gets here in the morning, as well, so I'll have all day to play with it!

• A lot of people at Rendo are still using Core-Duos and motherboard video, and they bitch endlessly about how the newer, more highly-detailed content and figures bogs down their 10 year old E-machines.
    Or they "upgraded" to the lowest i3 or i5 laptop and complain that the interface is sluggish.

And the "I'm just a hobbyist, why should I have to spend like $200 on just a video card?" arguments. Pfft.
    But they bought the new iPhone/iPad for half the cost of a Pascal Titan :lol:

• @'Nuke':

They're baaaaack! Hurry to Nvidia's store before they're all gone again!

Just got mine. $1317 total with tax (dammit!). Better than $1500 and up from those Ebastards.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/titan-x-pascal

@'gazukull':

@'Gator762':

Nice!

I got mine too. I was thinking when Iray support finally comes for these things good luck finding any.

If games are any indicator, these will rock in Iray. :)

It does rock at the Viewport. Texture shaded, in a scene with 3 Gen 3 HD figures with SubD at 3 is totally buttery smooth.

I dunno man - fucking the DS / Poser crowd is SOOOOOOO cheap! The amount of bitching about buying "Specialized hardware" for Iray was off the charts. Endless crying about buying a 1k graphics card to get results. I am like… used 970 / 780 ti's are like 200 bux... (this was on the Rendo / Rotica / Daz / RuntimeDna forums)

Sure, not everyone is financially secure, but DS / Poser isnt a cheap hobby by any means, so if you cannot snag a 200 USD card off ebay... maybe you should take up jogging as a hobby.

SOAPBOX DUTY POST!

LOL yeah, I hear ya… DS / Poser isn't a cheap hobby, if you think it is look elsewhere. It really helps DS is free, but $200 can go really fast buying content. I find it hard to believe someone really bitching about having to blow $200 on a graphics card isn't stealing content.

Haven't been to the Rendo forums in a long time. A fair number bitching on the Daz forums about Iray only. Cmon, like you posted pick up a used Nvidia card and it's faster than the 3DL. Why only Iray? Because Iray blows away 3DL.

• @'Gator762':

Nice!

I got mine too. I was thinking when Iray support finally comes for these things good luck finding any.

It does rock at the Viewport. Texture shaded, in a scene with 3 Gen 3 HD figures with SubD at 3 is totally buttery smooth.

I dunno man - fucking the DS / Poser crowd is SOOOOOOO cheap! The amount of bitching about buying "Specialized hardware" for Iray was off the charts. Endless crying about buying a 1k graphics card to get results. I am like… used 970 / 780 ti's are like 200 bux... (this was on the Rendo / Rotica / Daz / RuntimeDna forums)

Sure, not everyone is financially secure, but DS / Poser isnt a cheap hobby by any means, so if you cannot snag a 200 USD card off ebay... maybe you should take up jogging as a hobby.

SOAPBOX DUTY POST!

• Have you tried setting Daz Studio's Draw Mode to Iray instead of the default Textured? It's nice to be able to fully preview a scene, but is sluggish on my current cards. It sped up a smidge with the Titan Z. Hopefully it'll be much better with the X.

• Nice!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.