https://supplements4fitness.com/anderson-cooper-cbd-oil/

• Anderson Cooper CBD Plaque and cholesterol build up in the linings of these channels, and eventually do block them if not properly 'cleansed' with fiber. Resultant illnesses eventually manifest, such as clogged arteries or atherosclerosis, heart problems, bowel/colon/other cancer, colitis, Anderson Cooper CBD Oil diabetes, liver dysfunction, gall bladder attacks, and many, many other diseases.

https://supplements4fitness.com/anderson-cooper-cbd-oil/

• And the bubbles, right. It varies from a pearlescent white to a watered-down milky white. I'm doing a scene now trying to find a decent Iray shader setting.

So far, Colored Wax with both colors set to White (whitest white in the color picker) and dropping the Index Of Refraction to 1 is very close, though there's no color gradient there. As well, it's a bit too reflective. Lowering the Distance Scale down from 2.0 to 0.2 makes it look a lot like milk, but again, you don't get the clearer runny parts and foam and "swirls". Setting it to 1.0 is very close, but again, it will also depend on the exact cum prop you're using.

The Drips and Loadz props from Rotica come with a reasonable image texture, but, as you say, not all Iray shaders allow an image texture add-in.
    However, because of the thickness of the Loadz prop (basically a meta-ball) anything sunk into the skin is more transparent than the areas where both front and back are on top of the skin, so there's that at least.

I do think the idea solution is going to be to layer the prop (place the one, then Edit/Duplicate/Node) and give each one complimentary shaders.

• I'm willing to work with someone in the quest for better cumshots.

There's the volumetric shader, but what I found is that you cannot add an image map to it. If I understand correctly, the color is determined by the thickness of the object and reflection and/or refraction of light.

The trick with cum is that while it's a volumetric object, the color fill is not all uniform (ya know, the whitish swimmers in the fluid).

• I keep seeing an option in Studio to add an Iray shader node, but haven't tried it, so I can't say if it adds a mixing or other assignable function, nor what else it might add.

If you've got a shader that already does saliva well enough, it's not too much of a stretch from there to make it look like cum - mostly you'd need a color change, either by image-based texture alone or by combining texture with shader. You can also double-layer the cum prop, giving the top one a clear glossy texture and the one beneath a more cummy texture.

This would also help with simulating displacement and depth.

• You can back up your content library, but if it's horribly disorganized now I'd think upgrading now would be better - if it gets jacked up going to 4.9 you don't have much to lose. Easy to re-install using DIM.

If you haven't yet, use categories, it's the Daz Studio recommended way. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't know - I spent hours re-organizing my library.

• @'Gator762':

What version are you using? I am using 4.9 64-bit (4.9.2.70 - latest non-beta).

That may be the issue - I'm still on 4.8. My content library is horrifically disorganized so I'm holding off on updating til I can go in and reorganize stuff. But then I just figure I'll render one more image before doing that…and it never happens.

Maybe by 5.0.

• Huh. Maybe your MDL shaders are jacked up, because I looked at the default Nvidia MDL for colored wax and it's all there.

Also if you download Claire3DX's shader, it should all be there under the surfaces tab too.

What version are you using? I am using 4.9 64-bit (4.9.2.70 - latest non-beta).

• @'Gator762':

I dunno, help me help you. :)

What version are you using? I'm using the latest standard release of 4.9. They have updated Iray shaders in 4.9 if you're using something earlier.

I see all the options you say are missing from the Shader Mixer in the Surfaces tab - why not use the surfaces tab instead on an existing shader? :huh:

When you say you want to add mixing, there are 3 mixing types for the shader: PBR Metallicity/Roughness, PBR Specular/Glossiness, or Weighted.

K, here's the same screenshot, but with the Surfaces tab included.

[attachment=3788]

You'll see that:
    A) Like I said earlier, the Properties tab lists everything that's in the Surfaces tab.
    B) The Surfaces tab does not have any of the options you mentioned. Which is, of course, the issue - the MDL shaders are not as fully-functional as Uber shaders.

I'd start from scratch, cept I'm not that smart. This shader already does the work. It just has limited functionality and I'm bumping up against that functionality. Starting with a different shader means figuring out how to get it to look like cum and preexisting solutions aren't quite it.

Although I may have figured out a workaround in Zbrush. More experimentation is required…

• I dunno, help me help you. :)

What version are you using? I'm using the latest standard release of 4.9. They have updated Iray shaders in 4.9 if you're using something earlier.

I see all the options you say are missing from the Shader Mixer in the Surfaces tab - why not use the surfaces tab instead on an existing shader? :huh:

When you say you want to add mixing, there are 3 mixing types for the shader: PBR Metallicity/Roughness, PBR Specular/Glossiness, or Weighted.

[attachment=3781]
    [attachment=3782]

• @'Gator762':

I dunno. Just use the surfaces tab. :D

You can change the mixing type, edit all the settings you want then can save it out as your own material or shader.

We're clearly talking past each other, since the Surfaces tab does not feature a mixing type with that particular shader. For whatever reason, these MDL shaders just don't feature the full-specs of the Uber shaders.

• I dunno. Just use the surfaces tab. :D

You can change the mixing type, edit all the settings you want then can save it out as your own material or shader.

• @'Gator762':

Did you check which mixing you're using, and are the bump and normals visible like on mine?

But that's exactly what I'm trying to add - mixing. It's just not an available option. I assume there's some brick in the shader mixer to add it, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that.

• Did you check which mixing you're using, and are the bump and normals visible like on mine?

• @'Gator762':

I never looked there. What about the Surfaces tab?

The Properties listed on the left in the Shader Mixer are the same Properties that appear on the Surface tab. (And, just in case you're wondering, the italicized Properties are the Hidden ones).

• I never looked there. What about the Surfaces tab?

• @'Gator762':

What kind of mixing is the shader? PBR Metallicity/Roughness or PBR Specular/Glossiness should give you all the settings you need. I checked, the Wax is PBR Metallicity/Roughness. Maybe you changed something, causing those to be unavailable? Bump and normal maps are available there.

Good tech info at Daz here:
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/interface/panes/surfaces/shaders/iray_uber_shader/shader_general_concepts/start

Claire3DX's allows the settings you want:
    http://clare.3dx.sexy/post/133501257435/download-iray-cum-shader

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Unfortunately, this shader doesn't have the mixing brick at all. Here's what it looks like open in the Shader Mixer:

[attachment=3778]

I've tried Clare3DX's shader before and not cared for the results…for cum. It works pretty good for saliva, though!

• What kind of mixing is the shader? PBR Metallicity/Roughness or PBR Specular/Glossiness should give you all the settings you need. I checked, the Wax is PBR Metallicity/Roughness. Maybe you changed something, causing those to be unavailable? Bump and normal maps are available there.

Good tech info at Daz here:
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/interface/panes/surfaces/shaders/iray_uber_shader/shader_general_concepts/start

Claire3DX's allows the settings you want:
    http://clare.3dx.sexy/post/133501257435/download-iray-cum-shader

• @'Gator762':

BTW, there was a thread about the Nvidia MDL Wax shader for cum - I messed with it quick but got shitty results. There's a thread somewhere but I couldn't find it. Know where it is?

Was it Nothingmore's tutorial thread?

I often find that messing with the IOR or distance scale gets me better results. There's relatively few dials to mess with on the MDL shader, which is both a boon and a curse (most notably, in this instance, a curse).

• I'd be curious. You might want to try adding something like Perlin noise.

You might have to turn an option on, or a setting to 1 or non-zero to get other parameters.

BTW, there was a thread about the Nvidia MDL Wax shader for cum - I messed with it quick but got shitty results. There's a thread somewhere but I couldn't find it. Know where it is?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.