IVF Treatment in Hyderabad.swcic

• swcic is the best ivf center in hyderabad.The IVF Treatment in Hyderabad or anywhere else in the world is primarily dependent on your infertility workup. Hence it varies from person to person.call us on this number +91 40 68151000.For more visit our website https://www.swcic.com/treatments/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization

• I hope to get a set with some action made soon.

Yes Please! Ivy is sexy, nice job with her.

• The Fountain screams "give me bumpmaps!" :)

Apart from that it looks nice.

• @'miro':

great work on the robot sex… I like how detail rich it is! ... very good improvements you've made!

Thank you miro :)

I went back and transferred my first character, Ivy, to Genesis. I did some tweaking of course but I like to try to keep my characters consistent. I spent way too much time trying to get the lighting and color mapping right, but I was trying to give the scene the right ethereal look. I think it could be a little better, mainly because of the turbidity in the sky, but here it is. I hope to get a set with some action made soon.

• administrators

great work on the robot sex… I like how detail rich it is! ... very good improvements you've made!

• not a prob man. thanks! Im a huge fan of Deus Ex so you could say that it inspired me to take that photo lol not to muck up your thread but full res version here if you wanna check it out.

http://dirkey08.deviantart.com/art/Digital-Existence-305573520

• @'DoubleDirk08':

really nice work on the set man. Looking forward to seeing more in the future for sure

Thanks DD, nice avatar BTW

@'hzr':

I agree with the specularity being too much on the skin, but everything else looks very nice. I would probably just broaden the specularity out a bit by giving the glossyness some lower values and at the same time slightly reduce intensity, so you dont end up with so much highlights but keep a nice sheen.

Getting the specular right is the hardest thing anyways since it always changes with each new scene and our perception of how skin should look is very different from person to person, plus each person has very differently moistured skin so you can never be sure and come up with some go-to template. Thats what makes it so damn hard :(

What I have seen from alot of the guys around here who have been posting for some time is ALOT of improvement in terms of both specular and sss though. Seems that helping out each other pays off and its great to see that everyone is improving and coming up with some really great stuff, especially as of late.

Yes, I have come to hate tweaking specular from scene to scene, especially since test rendering can take much longer than I would like.

And I I couldn't agree more hzr, I've been learning a lot just from reading around here and then experimenting with what I learn. It really helps to see the high quality of some of the work here and try to work up to that. I find that staring at my own work for too long tends to limit my own perception of it, and the suggestions given here have been enormously helpful. Thanks!

• I agree with the specularity being too much on the skin, but everything else looks very nice. I would probably just broaden the specularity out a bit by giving the glossyness some lower values and at the same time slightly reduce intensity, so you dont end up with so much highlights but keep a nice sheen.

Getting the specular right is the hardest thing anyways since it always changes with each new scene and our perception of how skin should look is very different from person to person, plus each person has very differently moistured skin so you can never be sure and come up with some go-to template. Thats what makes it so damn hard :(

What I have seen from alot of the guys around here who have been posting for some time is ALOT of improvement in terms of both specular and sss though. Seems that helping out each other pays off and its great to see that everyone is improving and coming up with some really great stuff, especially as of late.

• really nice work on the set man. Looking forward to seeing more in the future for sure

• I just finished uploading this set to my blog. Although I think I will decrease the reflectiveness a bit next time I believe this is the best I've done with skin so far, at least regarding specularity. I used Vray physical sky and sun as the only light source, and holy crap color mapping makes a difference!

On my blog I tried writing a little more than I usually do, and there are plenty more pictures.

• Yeah looks good. I agree with you, once you you see how well the autofitting works with the figure and the fact that you can mix and match almost any clothing from any of the gen3+4 figures and also morphs and poses from all these… its tough to argue against it :)

• Here's a test scene and my first work with Genesis and also first time really using Riptide Pro to get this into Vray. This scene had material tags transferred from a previous one and things have been a little problematic with getting the textures to the correct polygons. I never could get the gun textures to transfer for whatever reason :/. Also whenever I placed the obj. into a hypernurbs for smoothing the textures went all wonky as well. So still a bit to figure out with that, but I am happy with the way her skin looks. I'm also really happy with the V5 geographted genital figure, Daz automatically conforms the clothing over it. Not sure I can go back to V4 after this.

• @'hzr':

Anytime. Its good that all my experimenting finally gets some use :D And thanks jbtrimar, It just makes me happy when I can make others happy too ;)

Thanks for the help hzr, I'm getting there but it's kind of a process of learning fundamentals. I was just wondering though what is the point of HDRI if you set up other lights anyway? I thought it was basically one super-light that perfectly lights everything in the scene in unison with the background?

I find myself with much less time for my 3DX work than I prefer, I'll be working on this when I have time though and I hope to have something good soon!

• @'komblkaurn':

Thanks for the advice, it gets frustrating working on something and test rendering for hours, then trying to remember what things do what. I've started messing around with different methods of HDRI but it's pretty new to me. I downloaded the sIBL loader plugin and let it set up my scene, but with mixed results. Some setups have an infinite light for sunlight and some don't. For the setups without sunlight I'm just not sure how to adjust the scene without there being a light in the scene, because they are pretty dim. The setups with sunlight feel very similar to the Vray sky. I've only been using the physical sky so far and haven't tried the standard. Also is there any advantage to using Vray physical camera with these?

The other way I've tried works very well except that I can't seem to fix the graininess, I'll be looking around for a solution when I have more time. Here is the tutorial i used: http://rendertalk.de/wordpress/2012/03/my-free-vrayforc4d-hdri-dome-rig/

Thanks again for the help!

Anytime. Its good that all my experimenting finally gets some use :D And thanks jbtrimar, It just makes me happy when I can make others happy too ;)

You dont need the loader plugin. Everything that it does you can do manually once you figure out how. Its really easy. Just remember where the 3 different images go, or simply just use the environment blurry image for the backplate and youre all set for a quick render

That rig you posted is also easily replicated manually. Just place an area light with vraylight tag. Then set it to dome and choose a texture at the bottom.There you can place your hdri image. Make sure to set subdivisions of the light to at least 32 or you will end up with alot of grain.

Also make sure to turn on shadows in the common tab. This way you end up with basically the same what the environment tabs give you, but WAY better shadows and all around lighting. It is costing more rendertime and produces more grain though. So make sure to optimize this. The main factors to reduce this noise are the subdivisions of the light and in the AA settings the noise threshold. a value of 0.005 to 0.003 should produce relatively noisefree images. Just keep your settings at 1/4 0.005 threshold and you should see a big improvement over the 1/4 0.1 default setting.

I scenes where that dome light is the main light source I would definately use this even if it takes longer to render. But if your scene consists of other dominant lights you can just use the environment slots and fill those with the hdri maps. It will be way faster and noise free, but with only minor wishy washy shadows :)

Oh almost forgot, a quick tip to visualize the dome nicely. Create a small sphere at 0 0 0, keep the light there aswell. Then put a material on the sphere where you put the same hdri map which youre using on the dome light. Make sure that they are both at the same coordinates and rotation. Then just drag the light over the sphere to parent it to the sphere. Whenever you rotate the sphere you get a good idea where the sun and the lights on the hdri will be in your scene. Just make sure to rotate the sphere not the light otherwise it will not be accurate. To make it work without the sphere showing up in the render you just hide it with the bottom red dot, this will disable the light in the render too so you have to make sure to override this state by giving the light itself a green bottom dot in the scene manager window.

• @'Nerddesign':

http://www.thec4dvault.com/2011/09/04/introducing-vray/
    A good Vray guide for beginners with examplescenes. Rendersettings, lightning, materials etc.

Much thanks! :)

• http://www.thec4dvault.com/2011/09/04/introducing-vray/
    A good Vray guide for beginners with examplescenes. Rendersettings, lightning, materials etc.

• Render8, HZR, you guys are just way cool for helping folks out. I don't think I will ever get to go with vray, but your advice is just fantastic. I would just like to say thanks from the A3D community :D

• HZR, Render8 and Nerddesign, thanks for the help it's definitely a reflection/intensity problem.

@'hzr':

Getting the first "wow" moments in vray is easy. But getting something really good takes a bit of patience and either a good teacher (which I clearly am not) and the will to experiment and understand how things actually work. Theres so many things that fit into each other that its hard to tell you what to do so that it always works. Best is to really try and experiment with things so you understand how they work together. I think thats the best advice I can give you, even though it might sound cliche :)

Thanks for the advice, it gets frustrating working on something and test rendering for hours, then trying to remember what things do what. I've started messing around with different methods of HDRI but it's pretty new to me. I downloaded the sIBL loader plugin and let it set up my scene, but with mixed results. Some setups have an infinite light for sunlight and some don't. For the setups without sunlight I'm just not sure how to adjust the scene without there being a light in the scene, because they are pretty dim. The setups with sunlight feel very similar to the Vray sky. I've only been using the physical sky so far and haven't tried the standard. Also is there any advantage to using Vray physical camera with these?

The other way I've tried works very well except that I can't seem to fix the graininess, I'll be looking around for a solution when I have more time. Here is the tutorial i used: http://rendertalk.de/wordpress/2012/03/my-free-vrayforc4d-hdri-dome-rig/

Thanks again for the help!

• to add to render8`s advice :

• subpixel mapping definately on. This alone can solve alot of problems with differences in colours between pixels since it seems to even out exposure between two pixels.

First thing I notice is overblown intensity of the light sources. Youre using the default vray sunlight I assume?

Try to reduce the intensity of this and disable physical sky on it. I would rather use an HDRI image and set this into the V-Ray environment options for quick results.

Try this:

• disable the sun light completely.
    • Get an hdri image from http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/index.html
    • Put the images into the environment tab. Activate Overrides for GI and Reflection there. The regular image goes to the background slot, the blurred one goes to the GI Env slot and the high quality one to the reflection slot. This will ensure that you get a crisp background image as a backplate, a memory conserving rendering of the actual light hdri source and high quality reflections even though the actual lights have been simplified to reduce noise and speckles.

For a quick render you can just deactivate the overrides and only slap the blurred version into the background. If your render doesnt get good shadows from the image than just add a filter to the image and set it to gamma 0.454. This will of course darken the image a bit but the light source itself will draw some very nice shadows as a result.

Why am I telling you this? Those speckles in the sss often result from too intense light sources. Adding better lights to the scene that behave like real ones will be the first step in fighting artefacts like this. Also make sure to work in linear workflow to get better light falloff and shadow tints. I can send you a scene file where this is properly enabled if you like, just let me know.

Also disabling GI scatter will get rid of some of those speckles aswell. Another way to further reduce or eradicate those speckles is by raising the prepass rate of the sss to 0. I wouldnt do 0 on GI scatter though since that can take ages then, but if you have GI scatter disabled you can safely use 0, which gives you some very nice accurate sss results. Prepass blur should be set to 0.1 for best results btw, otherwise the sss will often just show a fake sss which will be achieved by some diffuse blending and not the sss implementation that you would like to see with nice translucency.

Getting the first "wow" moments in vray is easy. But getting something really good takes a bit of patience and either a good teacher (which I clearly am not) and the will to experiment and understand how things actually work. Theres so many things that fit into each other that its hard to tell you what to do so that it always works. Best is to really try and experiment with things so you understand how they work together. I think thats the best advice I can give you, even though it might sound cliche :)

• Lovely!

@'komblkaurn':

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.