Green Ape CBD Oil @>>> https://health4fitness.org/green-ape-cbd/

• https://health4fitness.org/green-ape-cbd/

Green Ape CBD Gummies
    We would prefer not to guarantee a Green Ape CBD cost here only for you to find that it's obsolete when you submit your request. All things considered, we'll simply advise you to go to the official site.

• @'texasdolly':

Have you played with the depth of field settings? My eyes see her and the car at different distances relative to the camera but too close in focus compared to the background and peripheral focal blur. Also, the lighting from above casts a stronger shadow than she does which looks odd.

To your question; not in this image.
    She is standing at the front of the car; not sure what you mean by seeing her and the car at different distances. Can you elaborate so I can better understand.
    Regarding any blur in the background or peripheral, If I did use blur and the car and Sianne are more in focus, wouldn't that be the goal? I'm probably not understanding, which is no surprise at my skill level :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the shadow under the car as a comparison?

• Have you played with the depth of field settings? My eyes see her and the car at different distances relative to the camera but too close in focus compared to the background and peripheral focal blur. Also, the lighting from above casts a stronger shadow than she does which looks odd.

• @'Veneri':

@'DoubleDirk':

I've been down that road of testing many different engines as well dude. Always ended up back at the one I felt most comfortable with as to be expected lol. Easy to get caught up in the "grass is always greener" thinking. Was for me anyway lol. As long as you're happy with the results that's all that should matter. I personally liked your render style before you switched so I'm glad to hear you're going back to Iray(I don't mean that in a rude way). Keep it up dude. I dig that outfit too. She looks sexy in it.

That is so true mate and seems to be a constant struggle for me; but, of late my biggest motivation is time or the lack of it. It has become a precious commodity for me :)
    I know you did not mean to be rude and was certainly not interpreted as such ;)
    Thanks Dirk.

@'Gator762':

Dude that's really good.

The car paint is awesome, and so are the textures and shaders on her leather pants and suit. Where did you get them? ;)

The only things, and this is nit-picking here, are the car tire doesn't seem to have any tread, and her right foot (left side of pic) seems to be off the ground just a bit. With those things fixed you have a really top-notch render there.

Thanks mate. Haven't spent much time on the car yet. I need to get it a bit more Daz friendly, which will take some time, but worth it, since it has a shit load of poly's and I want to use this car a bit more. I really appreciate your eye for detail.
    As to the shoes being off the ground, the soles are curved up at the points, as those shoes tend to be, allowing the girls to roll on the ball of the foot/shoe :P and was something I noticed too. I'll add a shot so you can see what I mean.
    Let's see if we can bring this image together to something sweet :s

Ahh, maybe the tire tread is done with a bump map and the value brought over was way too low. The eye for detail can be a boon and a curse. I can't tell you how many renders I've re-rendered because I caught some little thing later. In fact, I'm re-rendering one tonight because of a little tweak in the story I thought would be kinda funny. A body part is barely in the frame, but the OCD in me won't let it go. :dodgy: :D

And that's why I'll post my stuff here - sometimes there's stuff I miss, or a second opinion is always good. I remember you mentioned the androids' skin, I changed their textures and lowered the glossy roughness a bit. Gotta update the thread.

I know what you mean on the shoes, with the toes being rounded up, it still looks like it's off the ground just a tad. HDRI backgrounds are tough since you can't see it until rendered, but at least they render pretty quick.

• @'DoubleDirk':

I've been down that road of testing many different engines as well dude. Always ended up back at the one I felt most comfortable with as to be expected lol. Easy to get caught up in the "grass is always greener" thinking. Was for me anyway lol. As long as you're happy with the results that's all that should matter. I personally liked your render style before you switched so I'm glad to hear you're going back to Iray(I don't mean that in a rude way). Keep it up dude. I dig that outfit too. She looks sexy in it.

That is so true mate and seems to be a constant struggle for me; but, of late my biggest motivation is time or the lack of it. It has become a precious commodity for me :)
    I know you did not mean to be rude and was certainly not interpreted as such ;)
    Thanks Dirk.

@'Gator762':

Dude that's really good.

The car paint is awesome, and so are the textures and shaders on her leather pants and suit. Where did you get them? ;)

The only things, and this is nit-picking here, are the car tire doesn't seem to have any tread, and her right foot (left side of pic) seems to be off the ground just a bit. With those things fixed you have a really top-notch render there.

Thanks mate. Haven't spent much time on the car yet. I need to get it a bit more Daz friendly, which will take some time, but worth it, since it has a shit load of poly's and I want to use this car a bit more. I really appreciate your eye for detail.
    As to the shoes being off the ground, the soles are curved up at the points, as those shoes tend to be, allowing the girls to roll on the ball of the foot/shoe :P and was something I noticed too. I'll add a shot so you can see what I mean.
    Let's see if we can bring this image together to something sweet :s

• @'Veneri':

Might play with this for a bit as I learn a few things:

Dude that's really good.

• I've been down that road of testing many different engines as well dude. Always ended up back at the one I felt most comfortable with as to be expected lol. Easy to get caught up in the "grass is always greener" thinking. Was for me anyway lol. As long as you're happy with the results that's all that should matter. I personally liked your render style before you switched so I'm glad to hear you're going back to Iray(I don't mean that in a rude way). Keep it up dude. I dig that outfit too. She looks sexy in it.

• Might play with this for a bit as I learn a few things:

• Yep, simply lit with hdri and a couple of lights. A bit lazy, I know :) Good lighting needs love and finess :D, like Sianne.

Re: Octane, I'll give that a go with the demo at some stage; but not a priority.
    Let's see if I can get the hang of Iray first, then fiddle with the other stuff out there :D

She is looking good, but I'm not happy with all the tats and am really keen to get a beauty on one of her legs.
    I'll get some more renders under the belt and we'll see how we progress with getting her to where I envisage.

• I wouldn't sweat it too much Veneri, after all results are what matters. If you can achieve what you want to do in Iray, it's hard to beat the price! :D

I mentioned I have Octane, but I find Iray suits my needs so far. That's not entirely fair to say, as using Octane in Studio would have still cost me a decent chunk of money - Probably upgrade to 3 as I read 2.x isn't that stable in Studio, then the Studio plugin, and then at the least Genesis 3 skin shaders.

Sianne is lookin' good. :)
    Thought you had better lighting before, maybe it's just that the background is so white.

• After wasting too much time on trying to make Maxwell part of my 3DX workflow, I've reconsidered and will continue my development with Iray instead. Time is too precious to be wasting on what can be more efficient :s

With that, here are some renders of Sianne, to get back into Iray again:

• @'Davidoff':

I would say that there is too much SSS. She looks better without hair :-)

You're probably right, that may be why there are the red fireflies?

A little tweaking on that SSS and it will be better! :)

• I would say that there is too much SSS. She looks better without hair :-)

• Squeezed in a bit of time to add some SSS to the shader. Have only worked on face, ears, arms and torso. Will get to accessories later and have left out the hair for now. One thing at a time I guess :)

I've dimmed the lighting a bit, it seemed too strong for her skin.
    Feels like there may not be enough bump?

• Nope, no plugins. I get to it via fbx, with possible Modo edits in between. Reusing mats is relatively easy or updating geometry. But, I'm still tweaking the skin shader a little, but work has got me time poor for a bit. Will get that up as soon as possible to get feedback from you guys and gals.

• Does it have DAZ plugins? Or are you running it via another app?

• @'Davidoff':

@'LoChrome':

What made you chose Maxwell for the non-3DX stuff? I don't know if it's any good, but I remember it being incredibly slow, to the point where I would expect the speed to be a liability for refining materials. But my experience with it is really old.

Maxwell is really a wonderfull engine. Even if it's slow (but they have much better network render possibilities now), when you get used to the shader system and different principles, you just put out neat images. I worked a lot with Maxwell before. Even if I did not uprade to the latest version I still think that it's a nice render engine.
    I had to work on Vray because it was faster and more usable for animations for more or less the same quality (not speaking about top notch super real render quality).

Yep, I enjoy working with it plane and simple. Of course longer render times is a factor but with a little bit of planning, its ability to continue renders that have been saved, multilight features and as you stated network and batch rendering; and let's not forget its capability to deliver very realistic renders if you know what you are doing. I find setup time with it very efficient as well. As Gator said, whatever works :D

• @'Veneri':

@'Gator762':

…I decided I was going to Daz, Genesis 3 & Iray anyway and don't have a dog in the fight of render engine battles. :)

mmm…you've got me reconsidering my decision and maybe I should keep my other project works separate from the naughty bits :D and rather use the opportunity to simultaneously learn the Iray system as well, which in the long run will probably be more beneficial to my work as a whole.
    Thanks mate.

I say whatever works! :)

Iray hasn't been totally free, as I have bought a number of shaders now - although many with the PC+ membership cheap. But there's some really nice shaders that have been so easy to use, just load them, adjust tiling, and boom - nice results. Mec4D's stand out, I have both of her big shader packs that are excellent that I use all the time.

• @'LoChrome':

What made you chose Maxwell for the non-3DX stuff? I don't know if it's any good, but I remember it being incredibly slow, to the point where I would expect the speed to be a liability for refining materials. But my experience with it is really old.

Maxwell is really a wonderfull engine. Even if it's slow (but they have much better network render possibilities now), when you get used to the shader system and different principles, you just put out neat images. I worked a lot with Maxwell before. Even if I did not uprade to the latest version I still think that it's a nice render engine.
    I had to work on Vray because it was faster and more usable for animations for more or less the same quality (not speaking about top notch super real render quality).

• What made you chose Maxwell for the non-3DX stuff? I don't know if it's any good, but I remember it being incredibly slow, to the point where I would expect the speed to be a liability for refining materials. But my experience with it is really old.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.