https://health4fitness.org/green-ape-cbd/

• Green Ape CBD Gummies :- Green APE CBD Oil Reviews – Do you need to live consistently? The thing everybody needs and they by and large caused a respectable endeavor to will achieve a strong life. Taking sound improvements and remembering multivitamins for your conventional eating routine can be effective, anyway you are wandering for the thing that gives you mind blowing changes that you have been looking for. Right now in the market state be there is the best name under elite best therapeutic administrations supplement, which is doing a huge load of helpful for the people and you will totally love it.

https://health4fitness.org/green-ape-cbd/

• Understand you just fine Loki.
    No pressure, take your time and post whenever you are ready and able.
    Looking forward to watch your progress

• I been using daz3d for a month i guess and no, this is the first time that i use a 3d program and i wanna learn how to model in zbrush, yes im using iray, i want to use her for an history and for work in my skill, i havent think in her story or her name (still working on her to make her look better), its a gen3F (irelia) and yes gen3m gens (i dont have gender mix so i have to match it with the gen3F) for now futa is te only genre that im interested, i will upload a few shots in the nex days

Pd: my english is bad, i hope you can understand :)

• Hi Loki and welcome.
    It's always good to see new folk getting involved in our community and sharing their work.

How long you been using Daz3D?
    Have you used other 3D applications before?
    Are you rendering with Iray?
    Is this a test peace to work on you skills or a character you intend building up for a story? If so…
    Tell us a little more about her.
    Is that a Gen3 character with Gen3M gens?
    Lets have a few more shots of her in different poses, both standing and otherwise.
    Is futa the only genre you are interested in?

:) enough with the questions already!!!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.