https://avengers4healh.com/male-power-pro-france/

• Male Power Pro France :- Male Power Pro is a top notch male improving enhancement which is made to accomplish shocking sexual delight. It has the superb capacity to engage your energy level and endurance which will uphold your sexual exercises. Today, only one out of every odd man is making the most of his sexual coexistence because of differed male issues.

https://avengers4healh.com/male-power-pro-france/

• LOL :D

• And it pays to remember which window you're typing in. :lol:

• I dont know how that team chat report works, but i reported plenty players i dont know what happened with them.
    When you report a cheater that way in game, only the online admins who are in the server in that time can see the report. So if there are no admins in the server when you report a cheater, no admins will see your report.

• @'Redrobot':

I usually work on a bunch of images during the day and let them all render at night while I'm sleeping. Once a queue plugin was developed for DAZ3D, it made my production a ton faster.

Agreed. Shouldn't have to watch anything production cooking; only interested in the result.

Thanks for the share Gazukull

• As for "you know you've been rendering too long…" - I used to look at people in reality and think "Glute Size 3, Hips 6, Breast Size3 set to .4" and then rebuild them in Poser. Got pretty good at it. Had I stuck with it, I could probably be a Police sketch artist by now lol

• @'Gator762':

@'gazukull':

BATCH RENDERER

Here ya'll go ninjas. There is another similar product on Rotica as well. So whichever merchant you like best.

But yeah, I am not sure how people function without it.

Question for you and anyone else that has this.

Not sure if it's a bug, if you have your actors eyes set to point to a camera when you load the scene they are are NOT pointed at that camera. Move that camera, then the eyes point at it.

So If I have a number scenes saved, how can I script a bunch of renders so they will be looking at the camera like I want?

Create a New Camera and have the eyes point at that. The default cameras for a new scene are buggy that way, especially the Perspective Camera. No matter where it is when I save a scene, when I reload that scene later, the camera is back to its default world-center position. Switch to cameras I created in the scene, and they're all in place.

• @'Gator762':

Forums are kinda slow… Let's pick it up!

You know you've been rendering too long when you're setting up a character and you dial up her breasts to the real life equivalent of DD, hit the render button, then think "way too small." :D

Was thinking about it with these new ladies on my DA page. Then drageta posted a funny comment.
    http://gator762.deviantart.com/art/Extra-Milk-605542859

Also when checking out a hot gal IRL and think "If I could only dial up her breast size, maybe the glutes a little bit too..." It's a sickness!

I know that issue. It's always "just a little more" until eventually you realize those little mores add up! :D

• @'gazukull':

BATCH RENDERER

Here ya'll go ninjas. There is another similar product on Rotica as well. So whichever merchant you like best.

Question for you and anyone else that has this.

Not sure if it's a bug, if you have your actors eyes set to point to a camera when you load the scene they are are NOT pointed at that camera. Move that camera, then the eyes point at it.

So If I have a number scenes saved, how can I script a bunch of renders so they will be looking at the camera like I want?

• BATCH RENDERER

• Same here! That sounds awesome.

• @'Redrobot':

I usually work on a bunch of images during the day and let them all render at night while I'm sleeping. Once a queue plugin was developed for DAZ3D, it made my production a ton faster.

There's a queue plugin? Why wasn't this shouted from the rooftops? Where is it?

• I usually work on a bunch of images during the day and let them all render at night while I'm sleeping. Once a queue plugin was developed for DAZ3D, it made my production a ton faster.

• Ahh yes, I find myself wondering how much computing power and cost of big budget movies too.

For lighting, I often find myself analyzing the real world, thinking about the lighting, surface smoothness, etc. :D

• @'Gator762':

Forums are kinda slow… Let's pick it up!

You know you've been rendering too long when you're setting up a character and you dial up her breasts to the real life equivalent of DD, hit the render button, then think "way too small." :D

I blame this on bras. Those things are deceptive…

More seriously, I can't watch big budget CGI movies now without mentally counting how much they spent on software.

I also spend a lot of time analyzing the lighting in television shows, more than paying attention to what's actually happening on screen.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.