Who Is Dominxt?

• Different nourishments

DominXT--> Male Enhancement Supplement:- At long last, there are different nourishments that are not classified in the initial two and that you ought to burn-through in extraordinary balance, or even cross off your rundown. These incorporate tobacco, liquor and medications, among others.
    TEST:- https://goketogenics.com/dominxt-reviews/
    https://gumroad.com/goketogenics/p/dominxt-male-enhancement-muscle-building-pills-reviews
    https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/dominxt-pillsreview
    Watch DominXT Video:- https://youtu.be/apqBLjp22yA

• Something stupid is happening to the skin of my characters.
    I get this sequence of black/brown triangles in my iRay renders.
    Has anyone seen this? What causes it?
    In this scene I use two directional lights at similar angles, separated by about 20 degrees.
    Note that the "feature" stays in the same place on the geometry of the character (Pelvis, right calf, each breast).
    My cure is to save a copy of the character and reload a scene subset or something. I haven't done it in a while, but it's kind of laborious to re-do the character.

Update: Problem solved. for Daz studio + iRay, locating your characters near the origin (0,0,0) clears this up. The attached stots were about 8000 units away from that

• @'Charles:

I made two quick examples to show it better.

The catch with this method is that it doesn't work well with darker colors, as shown in the second image, especially with the "Stella" line. For lettering, is always better to use vivid colors as in the first image.

Actually, this is nice. And easy to do in Photoshop.
    The glow doesn't have to be black. It can be white on dark backgrounds

• @'Gator762':

How about:
    Suddenly Dani felt very nervous!
    Her new friends were so pretty. (A statement, to me it flows better without the exclamation.)

Thanks.

I have a tendency towards exclamation points!
    Oops!!

Anxious or nervous is a better word.

• I made two quick examples to show it better.

The catch with this method is that it doesn't work well with darker colors, as shown in the second image, especially with the "Stella" line. For lettering, is always better to use vivid colors as in the first image.

You can make the outline thicker or more difused, but that is more or less the idea. It also has to be changed depending of the image size and composition, but there's no need to go into details XD

• The last one really just didn't sound right… English isn't my strongest skill, but IMHO since it's a comic you don't have to be 100% grammatically correct. :)

Suddenly Dani felt panicky!
    Her new friends were so pretty!
    Why were they leaving her to last?
    Were they gonna pick on her? - Last two difficult on a recommendation without context.

How about:
    Suddenly Dani felt very nervous!
    Her new friends were so pretty. (A statement, to me it flows better without the exclamation.)

• @'Charles:

Lettering was always one of my concerns, especially when it overlaps over bodies. My advice is not to use a difused background but a black outliner for the letters, to have better contrast. In Photoshop I use a black outer glow with small spread and size.

Nice idea. Do you have an online example I could look at?

• @'Gator762':

Don't mean to offend, but the English seems a bit rough on the dialog. Otherwise nice work. :)

Thanks!
    Where, exactly is the English issue?

• Good idea Charles. I'm new to doing comic/series so this is of interest to me.

Don't mean to offend, but the English seems a bit rough on the dialog. Otherwise nice work. :)

• Lettering was always one of my concerns, especially when it overlaps over bodies. My advice is not to use a difused background but a black outliner for the letters, to have better contrast. In Photoshop I use a black outer glow with small spread and size.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.