Transaction History Related Problems Can Be Fixed At Cash App Number

• Is it seemed a tedious exercise to check out the transaction history of your cash app account? Are you one of those who want to get the real time guidance regarding the same? In such a case, you should quickly make use of Cash App Number which would connect you to resolve the whole host transaction history related problems.

• @'miro':

nobody would be silly enough to want to remain in the real world, cept for ymomy maybe :P

(-_-) I do not know if offended me or laugh :P

@'miro':

that's why you maybe need to wait till your in your 20s, pay your dues and then get access to the perfect world :)

I mean you need to have some perspective and life experience to even appreciate a 'perfect world'

That's because I love the changes, and because I like challenges in the real life :)

• administrators

well the way you put it's a perfect world so why would you want to live in the real world in that case??

nobody would be silly enough to want to remain in the real world, cept for ymomy maybe :P

that's why you maybe need to wait till your in your 20s, pay your dues and then get access to the perfect world :)

I mean you need to have some perspective and life experience to even appreciate a 'perfect world'

the general idea of entirely replacing the real with a virtual world is of course interesting, but given your attached to a physical body it's hard to see how you'd ever be able to really fully disconnect

• I chose the real world, but I would love to do the things that they do in that movie :cool:

• Since this is the future….

The program knows by scanning you memories and assessing the emotional state associated with each memory, from this it extrapolates a basic happy life, also you have to fill in a hhuuugggeeee questionaire, takes weeks

Yes unfortunately life ends when your body dies of old age, but you always die in your sleep.

As for who does the plugging in, a worldwide government body oversees the whole project, a few people have to remain outside the matrix to ensure everything runs ok and do maintainence work

Why plug in? in this future it has actually become cheaper and better to live in this virtual world due to dwindling planetary resources, you can choose to live in the real world if you wish, but life is hard, harder than today, so a lot of people choose the virtual world

• administrators

how does the program know what your idea of the perfect life is?
    does life end? and if everybody is plugged in, who does the plugging in and what for?

told u I'd come up with some intriguing questions :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.