How to get the best quality roller banner printing at affordable prices?

• Roller banners are the major requirement if you want to promote your business and your services and offers are get changes according to time. So to make you roller banner user-friendly and unique you should hire a professional roller banner printing company who provide the unique ideas to make your roller banner best.

• Don't be afraid to overlap the loadz…. it can look more real if you add 3-4 of them next to each other, slightly overlapping.

And yeah, the malocula's fluid is poser only. But any frosted glass look with a white/light yellowish tint works well. I see you did a good job here!

• @'Supro':

I did that for a recent pic (though the malocula stuff won't work on DS). I dunno if it's gonna permanent or not as I'm trying different things. Another pic I used MilkuM, which is surprisingly good once you figure out how to use it. I'll have those examples posted up later this week. But I still want to try and get a good cumshot for it.

Malo is learning how to use the shader mixer in DAZ so hopefully at some point the fluid map will be updated. Have you had any luck using a blood brush and setting the color to white or cream?

• I tried that before and it looks too weird and offputting. To me at least.

Anyway, here's an attempt with the Loadz prop I did recently.

• You could try this:

STEP 1
    Find a picture of a girl you want to “enhance”. Then find a picture of a girl who already got splattered. This is where Google images comes in.

STEP 2
    Select a good chunk of man fluid to put on your new girl and drag it over.

STEP 3
    Desaturate it. Image -> Adjustments -> Desaturate

STEP 4
    Image -> Adjustments -> Levels. Click on the black eyedropper on the bottom right. Its the eyedropper on the left. Adjust the levels until the cum is white and everything else is black.

STEP 5
    Now the magic part, go to your blending modes and set it to Screen.

STEP 6
    Almost done but it still needs some tweaking. We need to erase some of the semen so we make a layer mask, select a black big soft brush and start erasing the parts we don’t want. Then you can rotate it, scale it, or whatever you need to do. You may need to use the Liquify tool to bend it around curves. If that isn’t enough fluid for you just repeat the process and add more. Keep adding until you’re happy.

• @'jbtrimar':

Just pick up LOADZ from the Renderotica site. Be sure to use Malocula's texture for it. He did a fine job on the material.

I did that for a recent pic (though the malocula stuff won't work on DS). I dunno if it's gonna permanent or not as I'm trying different things. Another pic I used MilkuM, which is surprisingly good once you figure out how to use it. I'll have those examples posted up later this week. But I still want to try and get a good cumshot for it.

• Just pick up LOADZ from the Renderotica site. Be sure to use Malocula's texture for it. He did a fine job on the material.

• just my opinion, but I don't actually like cumshot pictures

I love them in movies (Private: Cumshot Deluxe 1+2…great), but somehow that love just doesn't transfer to pictures

• Paint it and use "plastic" filter, or find some milk images (transform it using liquify) and use it. Remember about dodge and burd tool to do some shading stuff. Simply stuff I think. For wet looking skin (below sperm) use noise filter and plastic filter with color dodge blend and some masking. And play with transparency. If you need more"in depth" tutorial - just ask, I will try to help.

• Video's down. Do you or does someone else have a copy of it?

• Zzomp posted one on his site a while ago. Check it out, I think it even has a video as to how he went through the process.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.