Quality SEO services produce guaranteed search results

• Obtaining Top ranking in Google is not an easy task. How to achieve top ranking in Google? This question is panic, so you need to remain up to date with Google guidelines and SEO rules. Every enterprise is looking for getting good sales, higher revenue and paying customers, so it can not be possible by sitting at home. So, SEO can do wonders for you. Our quality SEO services team is very experienced and knowledgeable to produce search results. Our SEO professionals are very talented and knowledgeable to produce fast, quick and guaranteed results.

for more visit here: -
    https://firstrankseoservices1.blogspot.com/

• I also want to do SEO for my newly created website https://www.assureshift.in
    Any tips for that? How can I start this?

• For some reason I decided to give Reality a shot today. The rendertimes are longer than what I'm used to with 3Delight but holy crap it looks good. Love that you can stop your renders and resume them just like that, compensates for the longer render times pretty well imo. Also solved my indoor lighting problem pretty nicely :D
    Gonna see if I can put up some renders.

• Interesting, makes me wonder how much this program can add to a project. Read about the differences, I think what makes it work is just finding what source of light works for you.

• Glad it worked out.

For test renders, I usually set UE2's shading rate to 32. For final renders, you probably need to move it back to 4 or 1.

Another thing you might want to check out is the 3delight scripted render. With DS4.5, they offer the option to use point-based occlusion. This method doesn't introduce blockiness/ringworm patterns for occluded areas. Haven't tried it myself, since DS4.5 tend to crash a lot on my machine.

• Aha, now I get it, that really made it look better. Got a lot more control with those simple adjustments. I guess I've learned something new today ;)

Thanks a lot, and yeah, double click works.

• You can't get more than 64 samples in the render tab. Just to be clear, the settings I mentioned is for UE2 and not DS render tab.

Here's my setup.

DS Render Settings

UE2 Settings (Parameter's tab)

To get more than 128 samples for UE, double click on the parameter's name (in DS3). If you use DS4, there's a cog on the right side of the name. Double click (or is it single click? I forgot) that to bring up the Parameter Settings tab.

If you're not using HDRI images for UE, there's basically no difference between soft shadows and directional shadows. I actually prefer soft shadows mode, because I get an ambient light plus occlusion.

• @'matthacker':

You could still find it here - http://tofusan.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/download.html
    I don't think Tofusan is still working on it, though.

To get cleaner shadows with UE, try these settings
    Shadow Samples - 128 max (you could also change the limits to 256 to get slightly smoother shadows).
    Shading rate - between 1 to 4 (I generally set the main shading rate in the render tab to 1, for a crisper image, you could probably set it to 0.2 to 0.5).
    It's still pretty fast for me and a lot cleaner than the default settings.

Haha, that's awesome, never though of fooling around with the render settings in the actual render tab :D
    Got rid of most of the bad shadows.

One thing though, how can I change the limits of the settings? I can't seem to get past 64 max shadow samples.

• You could still find it here - http://tofusan.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/download.html
    I don't think Tofusan is still working on it, though.

To get cleaner shadows with UE, try these settings
    Shadow Samples - 128 max (you could also change the limits to 256 to get slightly smoother shadows).
    Shading rate - between 1 to 4 (I generally set the main shading rate in the render tab to 1, for a crisper image, you could probably set it to 0.2 to 0.5).
    It's still pretty fast for me and a lot cleaner than the default settings.

• @'matthacker':

If you didn't like rendertimes with 3delight, you'll probably hate Luxrender.

I suggest trying out LuxrenderDS first. It's also a plugin so DS3 (I don't know if it can be used in DS4) can talk to Luxrender, much like Reality. Reality is far more advanced though, since it includes some additional tricks.

Well, LuxrenderDS seem to have "disappeared" and that before it was made for DS4. Just looking for alternaternate ways to get nice renders. the lights are pretty good with UE but shadows are a real mess. Too grungy and spotty, especially on brighter materials.

It seems like Poser is a lot better for this sort of stuff, with the Octane render engine, expensive though. What do the more experienced Daz users think? :D

• If you didn't like rendertimes with 3delight, you'll probably hate Luxrender.

I suggest trying out LuxrenderDS first. It's also a plugin so DS3 (I don't know if it can be used in DS4) can talk to Luxrender, much like Reality. Reality is far more advanced though, since it includes some additional tricks.

• I don't se a reason for a new thread for this, sooo. I'm thinking about getting Reality 2, so far I've heard only great things about it. For those of you who use it, is it as good as people say? ;)

Right now I'm only using Uber Environment and the built in 3Delight for my renders, the results are decent but sometimes it's a pain getting some "life into the renders" and rendertimes and blab bla. Well, I guess most people here who use Daz have used UE before and know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

• @'Supro':

@'munrah':

i don't know anything about this.What is the main using of reality 2.0?

It's basically a way for Daz Studio to use Luxrender, which is a great rendering program. It does some really really awesome stuff and improves the quality of what Daz's built-in renderer, 3Delight, can do.

Luxrender is one of the early adopters of OpenCL. Which means that instead of using just the CPU for rendering it uses your graphics card AND the CPU.

That means that your render time just got cut in half at least, and since GPUs are specialized in rendering it probably got cut down to less than half. Which means more fap time.

Of course that depends on if your graphics card can do OpenCL, and how well they have implemented it. I've had some very iffy results trying to get it working. Including messing up my OS so bad I had to restore it from backup.

I'm cautiously excited.

• @'munrah':

i don't know anything about this.What is the main using of reality 2.0?

It's basically a way for Daz Studio to use Luxrender, which is a great rendering program. It does some really really awesome stuff and improves the quality of what Daz's built-in renderer, 3Delight, can do.

• i don't know anything about this.What is the main using of reality 2.0?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.