PGDM in Marketing Management

• PGDM in Marketing program has been designed to offer the eligible students managerial training that will influence thinking and achievements at the workplace even at times of pressure and deadlines. It helps to develop the candidate's skills that are essential for personal growth and leadership in a marketing environment. It also aims to hone the candidate’s decision-making abilities in day-to-day work business situations. Problem-solving and analytical skills are also expected in a marketing executive/manager. PGDM in Marketing Management course is useful for executives working in any organization primarily because marketing is core to the sustenance and growth of these organizations. Professionals from this sector will be able to effectively create brand management strategies and function as marketing professionals if they enroll for marketing management courses.

• @'gazukull':

Chimera and I have switched characters before for collabs as it were. I usually do not use his characters however, as he is a magnet guy and I am solidly in the morph camp.

That being said, it is interesting to see what people can do with other peoples characters :D

Well, then I like you more! ;) Never did like magnets other than small corrections later to get things right. Any more and it just gets silly.

• Chimera and I have switched characters before for collabs as it were. I usually do not use his characters however, as he is a magnet guy and I am solidly in the morph camp.

That being said, it is interesting to see what people can do with other peoples characters :D

• @'jbtrimar':

This is my version of Fullytank's Paladin, before acquiring the waist chain and the heels. I now own the heels (they will be on the new Demon vs Pally image I am working on) but I have a request out to Pretty3D to see if they stopped selling the minidress set that the chain came with.

To go with the discussion, yes, Fullytank owns the character's likeness and he has given his permission for others to recreate it, even insofar as giving out the "schematics" on how she is assembled. Personally, I made sure to buy everything that was needed to create the character. I like to be sure that the vendors get a fair shake so that they will make more wonderful models for us and not think it is a waste of their time and effort :)

Thank you, Fullytank, for allowing me to have fun in your sandbox. When I find that waist chain, I will be sure to show you all Pally as she is meant to be seen; Violated ;)

PS: I will make sure the ears come out right in the future. The poses for this set were created incorrectly and they overwrite any morphs you have on your character.

Nice work on that! Look forward to what you'll do next! :)

• administrators

maybe we can start out with some simple morphs, there are a lot of morphs specifically necessary for our line of work ;)

• interesting topic … i think it would be a great idea to trade models and would have no problem doing so myself with some.

• @'jbtrimar':

@'Nephanor':

Had a little rundown with fullytank and we went over what it takes to make his pally. Here's what you need:

V4
    Morphs++
    Syndori (Renderosity)
    Delicia Fantasy Hair (Renderosity)
    Sparkelicious (Daz3D)
    Raj Darge Genitals
    This file: Body Morph INJ

are all these items compatible with DAZ3d?

The file contains the body morphs to make her look like she should, the head is the Syndori head, as with the ears. Her texture is Sparkelicious. She has Delicia Fantasy Hair. If you want her to be naughty, she will need her Raj Darge genitals.

A couple tips from fullytank:

• Greenish-azure eyes
    • Similar makeup style, with clearish lips
    • High heels!
    • She is very flexible and take BIG things!
    • Please credit Fullytank in picture descriptions!

That was awful nice of him to do that. Did he mention the heels or the belly chain?

• administrators

she turned out real nice, nice lighting and backdrop as well
    so tempted to do an elf as well :D

• This is my version of Fullytank's Paladin, before acquiring the waist chain and the heels. I now own the heels (they will be on the new Demon vs Pally image I am working on) but I have a request out to Pretty3D to see if they stopped selling the minidress set that the chain came with.

To go with the discussion, yes, Fullytank owns the character's likeness and he has given his permission for others to recreate it, even insofar as giving out the "schematics" on how she is assembled. Personally, I made sure to buy everything that was needed to create the character. I like to be sure that the vendors get a fair shake so that they will make more wonderful models for us and not think it is a waste of their time and effort :)

Thank you, Fullytank, for allowing me to have fun in your sandbox. When I find that waist chain, I will be sure to show you all Pally as she is meant to be seen; Violated ;)

PS: I will make sure the ears come out right in the future. The poses for this set were created incorrectly and they overwrite any morphs you have on your character.

• Hey, no high heels no paladin!

I really hope more people would like to go out and create more elven chicks that play as paladins… monsters do need love and some warm place where to pump their jizz! :D

• @'jbtrimar':

That was awful nice of him to do that. Did he mention the heels or the belly chain?

Not those specifically, but the outfit she usually wears is the Lady of the Moon with his own custom texturing. But she should be wearing heels of SOME kind.

• @'Nephanor':

Had a little rundown with fullytank and we went over what it takes to make his pally. Here's what you need:

V4
    Morphs++
    Syndori (Renderosity)
    Sparkelicious (Daz3D)
    Raj Darge Genitals

The file contains the body morphs to make her look like she should, the head is the Syndori head, as with the ears. Her texture is Sparkelicious. She has Delicia Fantasy Hair. If you want her to be naughty, she will need her Raj Darge genitals.

• Greenish-azure eyes
    • High heels!

• And if anyone else wants to trade characters, I am more than willing to make more INJ files like I did for fullytank, and set up like I did. Would LOVE to get Hitman's Syndori!

• administrators

oh cool, now I will create my own little elf harem, yay!!

another good idea would be trade morphs, that may be an easier start, like big boobies morphs, custom body shapes and such :)

• hey! the first trade has taken place in the above post, and what a trade…fullytanks Palladin!

Maybe affect3d should be the place where the trades occur?

• Had a little rundown with fullytank and we went over what it takes to make his pally. Here's what you need:

V4
    Morphs++
    Syndori (Renderosity)
    Sparkelicious (Daz3D)
    Raj Darge Genitals

• Greenish-azure eyes
    • High heels!

• This certainly has some potential, provided you avoid the plethora of hair splitting legal issues. Assuming everyone had the same set of morphs/models necessary to create each other characters, some kind of "virtual human trafficking" could certainly push the boundaries of what we are capable of.

I have always been a proponent for open source. Not just because cheap/free is awesome, I have found that having many different "eyes" on a subject will ultimately give it more depth. Certain people's interpretations of other characters could certainly give way to higher quality content. The risk you run here is that you may start homogenizing the work of the sharing artists over time.

On the other hand I understand the need for proprietary work, people feel the need to control and benefit from something they have worked hard on. In this regard I think the "selling" aspect of this already takes place. You can buy people's characters from RuntimeDNA/Renderosity/Content Paradise etc.

My big concern with this ironically is piracy. If someone you trade with is untrustworthy or has poor computer security, your characters could be released to the general public. Your control of your character is gone at this point. Given that companies like Adult Empire regularly profit from the stolen work of the artists here, imagine what they could do with your core character? Worse yet, someone else could copyright YOUR character, which obviously would be a nightmare.

Still it would be cool to see a collaboration/cameo more often, I am just not sure if the risks outweigh the rewards.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Nephanor':

so I can now make Milla Jovovich rendered. >.>

Can you make an Amber Heard? I'll worship you as a god if you do :P

I never actually made the morph, just found it as the typical morph .OBJ file, and made it an INJ file.

• I feel that it could be helpful for people to share the morph dials that make up their pride and joy. Special guest appearances sometimes sell artbooks\ero comics.

~GO

• Interesting responses (technically infathomable to a non-artist like me, but interesting nonetheless)

@'jbtrimar':

No, what I am saying is, if you create the morphs, you can do what you want with them. If you bought the character morphs, say Nanette from DM, you could not put those on mediafire or dropbox to give away. If someone made a derivative of Nanette and did not change the character at least 51%, they could not re-sell the character.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for explaining

@'miro':

You forgot one option as an artist you can also trade some chars and keep others :D

Yeah I doubt any artists would sell their prime chars - then again it could be something new, however one possibility I see is that artists share models among each other for projects. One way to handle this is NOT giving away morphs but only the posed static shell instead of a character which you can pose. Not water tight but a possibility.

That idea works for the "end-user" and would still give the creator a degree of control (sort of like holding a patent for an invention) I like that idea, and its a possible way forward for trading

@'Nephanor':

so I can now make Milla Jovovich rendered. >.>

Can you make an Amber Heard? I'll worship you as a god if you do :P

Finally the poll results so far show an equal willingness for artists to trade and viewers to watch…..interesting no?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.