PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad offers two years of full-time PGDM programs approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA & SAQS. Industry-relevant curriculum, participant-centered learning, practitioner sessions, long-duration internship program, International student exchange program, community connect, leadership series, psychometric assessment, a wide range of elective choices are some of the salient features of curriculum design at IMTH. In pursuit of academic excellence, IMT Hyderabad is one of the best PGDM colleges in Hyderabad curricular and extracurricular inputs through live projects, simulations, showcases, industrial visits, international exchange programs, sports fest, management fest, debate clubs, cultural clubs and many more.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Nephanor':

Make something that lasts beyond me, and isn't a kid

lol, take up carpentry

Yeah, but a piece of carpentry can be destroyed. I am talking either knowledge, book, art, hell, even a website that lasts beyond my death. Just SOMETHING that endures and is intellectual.

• administrators

kick the bucket… no I mean literally get rid of the bucket... as in Life extension to the point that you chose when to die :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life-extension

For example nanotechnology to cure/ repair cells, cloning body parts like either by body part regeneration or imagine replacing fragile bone with carbon fibre :), genetics in terms of replacing deficient genes, Engineered Negligible Senescence as in curing the diseases of old age, uploading as in uploading your brain to the Internet :) or if all that fails Cryogenics, freezing after death for revival in the year 3000 :D

then you'd have enough time to go nuts!

• @'DoubleDirk08':

@'fredfred5150':

I want to be able to play the intro of "I'm the one" by Van Halen

Funny cause after seeing your screen name a few times I was like I wonder if hes a Van Halen fan or owns a Peavey 5150 amp, perhaps both?

Well spotted, yes I am a big Van Halen fan and that is where the "5150" part of my screen name comes from, but a Peavey 5150 amp or "Wolfgang" guitar are way out of my price range :(

If you figure out where the "fredfred" part comes from I'll be very impressed

@'Nephanor':

lol, take up carpentry

@'jbtrimar':

I am 46 and have done just about everything I have ever wanted to do. All the crazy sex shit was accomplished while I was Active Duty in the Navy.

You're a lucky man, all my "crazy sex shit" still only exists in my fantasies :(

• I am 46 and have done just about everything I have ever wanted to do. All the crazy sex shit was accomplished while I was Active Duty in the Navy.

This is what I have left:
    I would like to own my own Graphics Studio.
    I would like to see the Pyramids first hand.
    I would like to graduate college.

• @'ymomy':

I want to know it feels to be with two guys at same time :P

Ironicly, I am looking for the opposite, been with a married couple myself. Poor lady was so tired and sore after, but very happy.

Be with two ladies
    Get a hug from a playboy model

• Would really love to travel to Monaco and watch the grand prix.
    Travel to New Zealand cause it looks awesome.
    Go LA for the X-Games
    uhhh thats it for now cant really think of anything atm lol

@'fredfred5150':

I want to be able to play the intro of "I'm the one" by Van Halen

Funny cause after seeing your screen name a few times I was like I wonder if hes a Van Halen fan or owns a Peavey 5150 amp, perhaps both?

• I think it would have to gather a lot of courage to do it :shy: oh and alcohol too, but not much because I want a nice memory :P

• A friend of a friend of mine did a threesome with 2 guys…..she said it was nice, except when they both thrust inwards toward her at the same time, that wasnt pleasant

• I would like to go on a motorcycle at top speed by a desolate road

I would go to a radio and say a lot of insults to all people who I hate :P

I want to know it feels to be with two guys at same time :P

And especially I would like to resolve this square

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.