assignment help for cheap

• Excellency is something whose desire has been wished by all Ph.D. graduate understudies. It doesn't make a difference you are tightening you post-graduation in which subject stream. One should inclination to task help the online group with the goal that their schoolwork isn't in the unbiased stage. Taking the composition profit by us is that you can't get the terrible score. So as to know more data, it is the best alternative to visit our online interface.
    [assignment help for cheap]
    https://www.allassignmenthelp.co.uk/cheap-assignment-help.html

• Assignment writing is an essential task in university life. Assignment writing services offers its reliable assignment help services for university students at low prices. We can offer a wide range of academic writing services.

• The information you shared is very good. I have been waiting for this information for a long time.
    vin lookup

• @fredfred5150 such an interesting reply you did, I really appreciate you for this I would like to introduce myself as a fashion designer at Anna Friel Marcella Parka Coat I have designed many products

• Oh dear…

Please join the queue and take a number. Seems everyone is asking this without really checking around.

Currently, there is no set release for the DLC for Girlfriends4ever, Miro has been working hard on the final scene, along with a number of other bonus content.

If you want to keep up to date, keep an eye on this topic, http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2720
    Miro updates it when he can, giving us updates, along with little extras

• When is the next installment of the Girlfriends4ever going to be done? Is Sayako really going to suck her own dick? I can't wait!!! WHEN WHEN WHEN???

• administrators

@'darkkham':

Girlfriends4Ever is really great, full with hotness, wetness, erotic and fetishes. Can't stop thinking about hahaha
    By the way, i have on my mind. How about you guys put another scene of internal cumshot through specific position ( that position is the vote ) ? :heart: :idea:
    Many complaint that G4E is not complete without internal cumshot. Plus with already existing vote for 'How sayako will release her cum' will make G4E more awesome, why don't add more ? Just my opinions really although without internal cumshot kill abit my boner hahaha :D

that cum shot took a long time, not because it was that elaborate, but because I had to learn the software, setup the workflow and a loooot of testing fluids and physics, the good news is all that work will be done for upcoming cum shots, and it's down to fine tuning …. I do looove cum shots, so there'll more than one in future works, plus I'm happy to add one with the free DLC :)

@'Jiriya':

why with the "5 angles" scene under the fun stuff section you cant loop each specific angle? you can loop specific angles with other scenes and to be honest is like to be able to watch the tara PoV part over and over (yea, I want to imagine its me getting pounded by Sayako >.>)

both POV shots are going into the free DLC, see the DLC thread

• @'blackjr':

@'Mouz':

It takes anything between 10-60 minutes to render one image, you need at least 25 of those images to make 1 second of animated footage. Thats why it cannot run in real time, your computer could not do it. If you want real time control, go play some stupid games like 3D Sex Villa. Now that people have some better understanding of what G4E actually is and how does it work, I hope we will stop seeing such silly demands and questions.

Hey man i have spent close to 200 dollars on 3D SexVilla over the past 2 years and still to this day enjoy the hell out of it, its not that stupid at least to me anyways. :s

As for G4E the only criticisms for me would be better transitions from one sex scene to another like insertion, different variations of each position and of course more cumshots other than that i loved every minute of it!

Oh except the cliffhanger though. But at least were getting the true ending for free.

dude, that's a game . This is a PRE-RENDERED cgi movie , not a game and deal with it.
    yeah, people still treating G4E as a game :s too bad

• Time for feedback, G4E score 87%.
    Hand stand is interesting, but my favorite scene is Amazon when Sayako looking at Tara's ass:heart:. It was the first project so deficiencies are expected. We have a nice blowjob, but missing the Sayako licking Tara (Sayko masturbating and licking Tara, or both are licking each other). Both have beautiful breasts, but we have no boob job. Of course we need more CumShots IN or OUT.
    The characters are stunningly detailed, the voice of the characters is cute.
    I like to support this project, I hope miro prepare something special for paying customers.(more updates pls…:huh:...)
    I hope you enjoyed G4E as I

• @'Mouz':

It takes anything between 10-60 minutes to render one image, you need at least 25 of those images to make 1 second of animated footage. Thats why it cannot run in real time, your computer could not do it. If you want real time control, go play some stupid games like 3D Sex Villa. Now that people have some better understanding of what G4E actually is and how does it work, I hope we will stop seeing such silly demands and questions.

Hey man i have spent close to 200 dollars on 3D SexVilla over the past 2 years and still to this day enjoy the hell out of it, its not that stupid at least to me anyways. :s

As for G4E the only criticisms for me would be better transitions from one sex scene to another like insertion, different variations of each position and of course more cumshots other than that i loved every minute of it!

Oh except the cliffhanger though. But at least were getting the true ending for free.

• @'Reaper117':

I agree with the trailer bit. The trailer showed too much and I'm left feeling disappointed at the lack of new content. It would've been much better to withhold some things. I mean, I'm left feeling I got screwed out of my money and that I want it back.

If there are going to be updates, to me, they need to be better then the first release and have more options and features like maybe a cum shot on demand or something I don't know. It's just to me, I got screwed…and not in the good way.

I still don't understand how people can feel screwed over… it was pretty obvious what you would get with g4e.
    I'm also 1000% certain that it was not miro's intention to deceive anyone (but the Trailer had that typical extra polish :P )
    Miro said he does not post/withheld the trailer, because it pretty much shows everything. He said the sex scenes are looping sequences shown from different angles. He said that we'd get seven position of which 6 can be spotted in the trailer. He said it's not interactive (and so did I on numerous occasions...) He said there is only going to be a single cum shot. Don't think the extras were advertised as more as they are either...

I personally think it's not justified to blame him for people's false expectations (or at least not in the way some people do)
    I guess one could have expected slight variations of the scenes in the main movie (cuz that is kinda the standard imo)... you know like the blowjob, blowjob fast thing, but for all positions. And I think everyone was hoping for more with the masturbation scenes... but that does not make the difference between "the best thing since sliced bread" (pretty much pre release 4chan) and "poor quality size queen shit, people wouldn't even shit on" (post release 4chan)

• ^reading who does that? reading is only for noobs :P

• Well a disturbing amount of the people asking G4E related questions haven't bothered at all to look up what they're asking about. 98% of all the questions asked can be found on the Diary page and official statements.

• Cum shot on demand? :D Man, I have a feeling that people still have no idea what they are dealing with here.

So one more time: all the footage is prerendered, you cannot make any changes to it. Its a finished video and all you can do is watch it. Do you have any idea how ridiculous your demands are? Its like if you were watching a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and you wanted him to shoot a guy of your choosing.

• @'Alpensepp':

I honestly think G4Es biggest flaws are

1. The trailer was too good and the presentation was a bit misleading:
      Miro said the trailer shows pretty much everything you'll get with G4E and he was 100% right, still seems people expected some huge surprises. And some terminology like EVERY impossible angle and 360 coupled with what was shown lead to the expectation that it's far more interactive than it actually is… not that miro didn't clear this up though.

2)It actually has a bunch of features and some of them could have been better
    I think if "all" we got was a .mp4 video of the main movie, people would be happier xD
    And hardly anyone would miss the features that are now picked apart :P Like miro said that the Extras are just small clips to show some experiments. Although I certainly wouldn't complain if the masturbation scenes were longer.

There are a few other things like the ending... a cliffhanger with DLC on the horizon just raises red flags for anyone who played games in recent years. Although miro's intention is just to let the fans choose the free, true ending of G4E...

I agree with the trailer bit. The trailer showed too much and I'm left feeling disappointed at the lack of new content. It would've been much better to withhold some things. I mean, I'm left feeling I got screwed out of my money and that I want it back.

If there are going to be updates, to me, they need to be better then the first release and have more options and features like maybe a cum shot on demand or something I don't know. It's just to me, I got screwed…and not in the good way.

• Why can't we have both endings? :(
    I personally wanted the BJ, but that option doesn't have as many votes.

• @'Torcoolguy':

like almost false advertising much

How so?

What was not delivered that was promised?

• Hey Miro

Just want to start off saying that I really loved this product, ground breaking!!

This may be to early to ask these questions but might as well. Now I assume there will be scene updates to this product such as the true voted on ending and hopefully other fun stuff clips, different angles and possibly new scenes. But my real question is will there be updates to the player itself? For example I've noticed in the make movie section, if I select just one clip, hit play and loop it, it plays incredibly smooth and continuous. However if I'm making a longer movie and select the same clip twice back to back it has an awkward transition. And another thing that would be cool would be if you can set the speed for each clip before hand so you don't have to adjust during play, IE "hands free viewing" cuz you know my hands might be busy cough cough. The last thing I can think of might actually be much harder since they're actually video files, but would it be possible to separate the moans from the speech, what I mean is the ability to turn up Tara when she's talking but turn down the moaning, as I do live with someone and I cant keep it loud enough to hear her what she's saying without alerting the neighborhood to what I'm watching. Other then that, keep up the great work!

• ill post this here, just so it doesn't get lost in the "a message from miro" comment thread

well, I got mine, and downloaded it, watched it. Its really good, with one gripe of mine I cant really get over.

Miro, you have a strange fascination with a moving camera. so much so, that a few angles, when sped up, make me seasick. its not so much a problem I cant enjoy it, but in the future could you make shots where its like there’s a person holding a camera still(ish) instead of a camera stuck to a blowup punching bag or a really big bobblehead…

• The real problems I had with it were simply that the camera work was a tad odd and that the fun stuff section was played up in the trailer way too much, like almost false advertising much. I'm not saying it wasn't worth buying for me, but a mild letdown considering the yearlong wait and all the daily visits to the forum for updates on this project.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.