Artificial Intelligence, which way in the new decade

• What is the focus of 2020 Artificail Intelligence for business growth?

So much has been said and heard about AI but it is important to seek what AI will bring to the table in the new decade launched few days ago. If you know, please share

marketislife.com

• Megaupload :P

• @'jbtrimar':

The ability to eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight. I weighed 128 until I was 30, then I stopped being able to keep it off without regular vigorous exercise.

I feel your pain, I was lean and mean until 30, now I'm fighting against a growing "pot belly" using a 2 pronged attack of diet and exercise :D

@'hzr':

I miss the easy life that we had in our youth. Not worrying about the future and just living for the moment. I do not have this luxury anymore :/

amen brother

• I miss the easy life that we had in our youth. Not worrying about the future and just living for the moment. I do not have this luxury anymore :/

• The ability to eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight. I weighed 128 until I was 30, then I stopped being able to keep it off without regular vigorous exercise.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.