Dial outlook support phone number to reduce emailing challenges

• Are you not capable to find the most suitable outcome with our outlook emailing account? Well, the minute quotient of outlook email interface does not let you to engage in actionable event. One should not panic while experiencing the combination of simple and complex error and directly connect to Outlook Support executive. However, it is advised that you do not need to engage in unexpected failure which diverts your mind for attaining the standard emailing function. One should not accept the undesired activities of outlook emailing functions anymore. No matter you facing the simple or complex problem in outlook account is, it is the best option to dial Outlook Support Phone Number for removing the flaws in it. As soon as you file the load the complaint list to us, we do not like to stay in a complicated issue. For knowing more information, you can surf our web address.
    Address:- 11877 Douglas Rd, Johns Creek, GA 30005

• Your article makes me more experienced and impressed, I hope you will have more good posts in the near future to share with readers. powerline io

• administrators

First of all I love Maria's tits. Amazing blend between natural and round.

I agree re the nipples they could be more defined, the color however I could fix a little, but it's got to be close to skin color. That's just my thing to me it looks more appealing and gives the breasts more shape and volume.

• @'miro':

I do like the slope with the titties, I would like to try it again, I think what made them too pointy (I didn't think so btw) may have been the big nipples, so if we keep the nipples the same size but make the boobs bigger, it could work

I think they didn't look that great because their shape was too integrated into the breast, so you ended up with nipple cones. It didn't help that their color was so close to skin tone as well. It's actually handy you just had a feature with Zzomp, because it illustrates my point. Here's Tara "C":

Now, here's Zzomp's Maria:

You can see Maria's nipples are much darker, and the actual nipple itself is a well-defined bump on the surface of the breasts. Tara's nipples aren't as separate and defined. See what I'm getting at?

• administrators

Yeah jana defi is hot as well, for being all natural I think she's got most beautiful pair of tits at that size. Although for my taste they're just a tiny bit flat. They're still amazing though!

I do like it the other way as well though, like Wendy whoppers for example :)

• true :P

• @'myself':

erm althought i love jana defi body, i dont like her face–-> nose too big :P (preparing myself a shiled for the incoming storm against me)

I agree. She ain't as pretty as Denise or even Jordan. That's why I choose those pictures. I think this is one of her best sets since it's really flatters her face unlike most others.

But hey, she is still better looking than some of the chicks on the first site …

• erm althought i love jana defi body, i dont like her face–-> nose too big :P (preparing myself a shiled for the incoming storm against me)

• And another babe this thread is missing. She goes by several aliases. Jana Defi, Maria Swan or Princessa are the ones I know.

• humm.. now that im thinking MIRO, u remeber the third futa that was going to attack our poor ayako (for the very late hallowen set…)? the one with a more dominatrix/evil aura, the one that was suposed to be controlling tara and sayako? she could look like denise.. XD

• administrators

@'Surry':

And according to the best of my knowledge they are 100% real. Unlike Jordan Carvers, which were naturally big but enhanced through surgery. Don't get me wrong, I dig Jordan but she just can't compare to Denise when it comes to my taste. And comparing them seems natural since they are both "I have a huge rack but will never show my nipples or vag"-erotic stars.

@'myself':

darn u surry i avoided to talk about denise cuz her boobs auteticity have been controversial for very long time, anyway since u have already posted them i dont care anymore, they r nice…

seriously, why the hell do u care if they are real or not???? all that matters is they look beautiful, she looks stunning and of course Denise is a goddess :)

• @'Surry':

This whole thread is BLASPHEMY!
    How can a thread like this exist and no one mentions Denise Milani?!?
    So sit back, dear misguided pervs, and go "HOLY SHIT!" about what I call a real women:

And according to the best of my knowledge they are 100% real. Unlike Jordan Carvers, which were naturally big but enhanced through surgery. Don't get me wrong, I dig Jordan but she just can't compare to Denise when it comes to my taste. And comparing them seems natural since they are both "I have a huge rack but will never show my nipples or vag"-erotic stars.

darn u surry i avoided to talk about denise cuz her boobs auteticity have been controversial for very long time, anyway since u have already posted them i dont care anymore, they r nice…

• This whole thread is BLASPHEMY!
    How can a thread like this exist and no one mentions Denise Milani?!?
    So sit back, dear misguided pervs, and go "HOLY SHIT!" about what I call a real women:

• administrators

@'fooslug':

like the girl on the beach in the first video I posted

I really like those they're very sexy :)

• administrators

@'Supro':

wow!! I love this one!

@'fooslug':

Actually, I do have a comment on her breasts…they seem like they would be of a similar shape to S/Ayako and Tara. That is, they're full and rounded. I think it would be great to have a girl that has a different style of breast, like the girl on the beach in the first video I posted. I love that downward slope. Tara's "C" prototype breasts had that kind of curve, but they were too pointy. I'd love to see you try that shape again...maybe it'll look better if they're much (much) bigger!

I do like the slope with the titties, I would like to try it again, I think what made them too pointy (I didn't think so btw) may have been the big nipples, so if we keep the nipples the same size but make the boobs bigger, it could work

• @'miro':

Yeah I'm going through a bit of a big titty withdrawal with Tara, lol.

Can I get opinions on Jordan Carver's titties, that's pretty much what I had in mind. That's what I'd base the character's titty size and shape on. Prob a tiny bit bigger though!

Comments!?

Actually, I do have a comment on her breasts…they seem like they would be of a similar shape to S/Ayako and Tara. That is, they're full and rounded. I think it would be great to have a girl that has a different style of breast, like the girl on the beach in the first video I posted. I love that downward slope. Tara's "C" prototype breasts had that kind of curve, but they were too pointy. I'd love to see you try that shape again...maybe it'll look better if they're much (much) bigger!

• thX XD

• You're lucky I'm a nice guy. Otherwise, I'd tell you to post them yourself. :D

And this pic came up that I could not NOT post!

• someone put some pictures of alice goodwin too… :P

• administrators

@'fooslug':

@'Supro':

damn I love how their bras push up their titties, that's seriously hot!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.