Web Development Company | Get in Touch Today | Inovies

• Inovies is the best Web Designing and Web development company in Hyderabad, India. We offer the best Digital Marketing, Mobile Apps and Branding, Serving Global clients with world-class services like web site design, Inovies Web Development Company, brochure designing corporate identity design, and SEO Search Engine Top Ranking, visit our website.

• What a lucky monster, redheads are the best!

• Just another test…
    I did increase the monster guy size %5, and did some small changes on the materials... Any comments welcomed.

• OK, thanks for telling me. I edited the post and added the attachment. It was PNG so it wouldn't upload, and I had to do a quick half-assed conversion to JPG on the spot… hope the quality is good enough still.

• Try uploading the pic through attachments. It's not picking up for me.

• It's been a while already.
    So well, I reworked the monster from head to toe. I'm kinda satisfied with the result as the displacement maps took some work to be adapted from Daz to Poser. The girl's got some changed too but nothing particularly noticeable by itself.

There is it, some actual action. Had to adapt a pose with both characters lying on the floor to them standing up, I swear there were moments that drove me crazy.

[attachment=1028]

I'm still not 100% sure on the monster design though I like this one better than the first version. I've been rewatching LOTR lately and it's always inspiring. My main concern is the monster size, he is more than a full head taller than her but I kept the legs shorter both to make it easier to pose so he wouldn't be squating all the time and to make his upper torso bigger in comparison. And therefore the arms are longer too. In classic/high fantasy archetypes goblinoids are usually shorter than men and elves are taller. But then you have D&D or Forgotten Realms where it is the exact opposite. Even the LORT movies had their Uruk-hai towering over Mannish troops!

• Awesome job! :D

• Meh, I'm reworking the monster guy. I hated the way he looked LOL

• Thanks! What you are saying makes a lot of sense and I think I may have been forgetting some of those things. It's good I started reworking this Girl to make her ever cuter and smaller than before XD

ZZomp's work is brutal. I've been working on a minotaur character after seeing his renders.

Oh BTW I'm gonna post some ginger boodies just because redheads = :heart:… Not totally happy with the hair shader but it's the best I could do at that moment. :P

So here, some boobies!

[attachment=714]

• @'uchuujinx':

Fredfred5150, thanks for taking a look. I'm interested in the whole monster theme too but I'm still not familiar with all the styles and things. This monster character is supposed to be a 'civilian' so to speak.
    Any suggestions on what could I do with the monster to make him a little bit more menacing or any other ideas for future monsters which could be even more disturbing?

Well I wouldnt say I'm an expert in the monster genre but heres my 2 cents

1. generally stick to humanoid looking monsters, unless you plan on doing something really extreme
    2. size of monster plays an important role, generally speaking you want the monster to be sufficiently big that the girl wouldnt really have a choice in what happens to her (even if you're doing a consensual scenario)
    3. generally the sexiness of the female characters should be matched by the brutish, menacing nature of the monster, (think of a beauty and the beast type contrast)

obviously all this depends on the nature of what you want to make, but those 3 rules seem to apply almost everywhere in the monsters vs girls world

finally a couple of artists work you should check on for reference

Zzomp http://3deroticart.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=Tihanna
    Longyyy http://longyyy3deroticart.blogspot.com.au/search/label/fiona?zx=9dcdc2ec8493401a

• Just posting an update on the Girl's skin shader. I still have to work on her hair because I'm not liking the default shader. I'm trying SSS on the hair but I'll probably skip it at the end.

I can't wait to start rendering some smut-fun between her and her big friend :D

[attachment=712]

• Thanks guys.

I've been reworking the textures on the Girl caracter but I don't have the test renders on me at the moment so I'll have to post them later if anyone has interest on those. She's a bit shorter now, just a couple of inches, so her monster friend will look a bit more imposing as well.
    And she will have a younger sister too who is just as cute :D

Supro Thanks for the useful link with the review on the different 'naughty bits'. There are too many different options and it's better to have references before purchasing any bogus item.

Jake31, glad you like her.

Fredfred5150, thanks for taking a look. I'm interested in the whole monster theme too but I'm still not familiar with all the styles and things. This monster character is supposed to be a 'civilian' so to speak.
    Any suggestions on what could I do with the monster to make him a little bit more menacing or any other ideas for future monsters which could be even more disturbing?

• Girl vs Monster(s) is arguably my favourite 3dx genre so I welcome new additions, although personally I think this particular monster isnt monstrous enough

• I like the last pic, sweet body and tits on her.

• Moving the thread over to Creative Works. The Works In Progress forum is currently for Affect3D projects only.

Nice start on the monster stuff. I wanna see what happens between the two. As for V4 gens, try this thread. It might help find the right one for ya (until miro makes them all obsolete when he releases his set :P). http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=383

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.