10 SEO Tips For Boosting Organic Traffic In 2021

• Hm. I actually like the sound of a GoBlend plugin.

• @ Gator762

I agree, a subscription service would be great! I went from PS CS2 to Adobe CC because 10 a month is totally worth it.

If someone made a Blender -> DS / Poser plug, I wonder how well that would do? Considering the DS / Poser communities are notoriously cheap…

• Grrr, guess I gotta find a use for it, because 800 is way too much for electrons to collect dust. :)

• sounds like that common bug, lots of people have to handle that… thats what i meant with my other post :)

sometimes the goz bridge back to daz studio doesnt work. a quick restart or assigning as user again solves it... but... no idea why and how that shows up, googled alot about it but nothing worked so far.
    if zbrush is just able to hand back a new object you maybe used dynamesh and crashed the existing uv map

in overall zbrush is worth every second of your time to learn it, its simply awesome to create your stuff by yourself if needed and not just modifying vendor items here and there

• @Redrobot

You leaving the Export @ current resolution turned off?

Only thing I can think of besides that is reinstall your GoZ plug and re associate Zbrush with it.

• @'dr3nchd':

@'gazukull':

Actually, once you get the hang of Zbrush's fucking wack interface and nuances the whole thing is pretty slick.

Yeah, Zbrush's interface looks like it was designed before Windows was invented. It's an abomination and does its best to make you not want to use it. Luckily, their documentation is pretty good.

(My fav. bit is that in all of ZClassroom tutorials, they warn you that you need to hit the Edit button before doing any sculpting. In every video. A smarter person would have changed the damned interface so that step wasn't necessary, but I guess that's not how Pixologic's brain works. And the endless acronyms on buttons that have room to fit the whole phrase is just stupid.)

Also, after following the sculpt your own jizz thread, I have been doing that too, but not as good as nothingmore, as that guy is the Lord of Spunk. SPUNKLORD!

Yeah, I've been sculpting my own drool/slobber/cum in Zbrush and it's been working pretty well. I'm not that great at sculpting yet, but the workflow between Daz and Zbrush is fairly easy.

(although, I've just spent about 2 hrs attempting a breast morph in Zbrush that isn't working as well. I think I need to up the subdivision level to get the right amount of detail, but I've had issues exporting from Zbrush after doing that in the past, so I'm leery. Does anybody have any pointers on that?)

If there was a cheaper program that as easy to use in terms of workflow I would be all over that… but there isn't unless someone would program a neat plug for DS that shot it to Blender and back as easily. That would be great really.

I snagged the educational license myself, despite the fact that I'm not in school (Kept my .edu address), which makes it a bit cheaper.

True about Zbrush's interface. It is REALLY daughting and intimidating. One of the best things I learned though from some tutorial videos is you will only use a small percentage of it. Unless you're working in animation, game design pipeline, or feature film making, none of it will ever come into play. You can find some nice custom made Zbrush set ups that simplify a lot of the UI.

• @'Gator762':

@'Redrobot':

I didn't have a problem doing morphs on the older v4 models in Zbrush, Smoothing out joins and stuff. However it's a bit trickier doing it with the newer generations like GF2 and 3.

Ack. How is it with G3F?

I was using V4, now I've jumped to G3F, and trying to stay with G3F.

I've tried making morphs with GF3 in Zbrush, but when exporting back the program reads it as a New OBJ and makes it a new figure. I think I'm probably doing something wrong there. So far I really haven't had to use Zbrush much for GF3 figures as it's a pretty nice enough model on it's own.

• @Gator762

I have noticed no difference in working with any figures. In my mind, it's all the same.

• @'Redrobot':

I didn't have a problem doing morphs on the older v4 models in Zbrush, Smoothing out joins and stuff. However it's a bit trickier doing it with the newer generations like GF2 and 3.

Ack. How is it with G3F?

I was using V4, now I've jumped to G3F, and trying to stay with G3F.

• Dang, sounds a lot easier. A few of you guys know it's cumbersome to export out to Blender & back in. Wish they had a subscription, a monthly rate would be much more palatable.

• If your tablet device not support Pen rotation and Tilt you can get rotation by "stroke direction" controller

stroke direction.jpg 194.62 KiB Viewed 1814 times

1. Setup pose
    2. GoZ -> to Zbrush
    3. Do your modeling (vag stretching, mouth stretching, tit squishing)
    4. GoZ -> DS

…or not... :)

• Modo Indie is cheap: $10-15/mo. Most of the same features as regular Modo, although there is a poly cap for export and you can't exchange files in Modo format. However, the sculpting tools aren't as robust when dealing with high poly objects, and lots of other features aren't there. But there are times when I was using the Zbrush demo that I'd go back to Modo because it was easier to do certain modeling task in. Once you know how to mess with some of the tools properly, its modeling set is really robust.

• I've made threads on Zbrush here which you might search for. It's expensive for sure, but less so than MODO and far less than Autodesk products.

An acquaintance of mine told me it can't do animations, which I can see from above isn't true. I've heard it can cram in insanely high poly counts but this can be altered (subtracted from) if needed. Their Sculptris is a freeware version, missing bells and whistles of course. You can use it to get acquainted with their interface (Which so many people hate apparently, but I guess not as much as Blender?) and make models, albeit lacking refinement. When you are ready, then of course you can buy Zbrush and use refined features.

You do need a drawing tablet like a Wacom or a Huion H600 to use it effectively. I'd recommend with a 1/8" thick sheet of plastic to prevent the tablet face from scuffing and scratching from use. TAP plastics, or your local/regional plastic shop. (Get one in a snazzy color!)

I once briefly considered making an anatomically correct anus, however soon realized if professionals have trouble coming close there's no way a rookie was going to do it. You want your figures to have a virgin pucker, paint it on with postwork or something.

I believe the robustness of your hard drive is what does the heavy lifting.

• @'gazukull':

Actually, once you get the hang of Zbrush's fucking wack interface and nuances the whole thing is pretty slick.

Yeah, Zbrush's interface looks like it was designed before Windows was invented. It's an abomination and does its best to make you not want to use it. Luckily, their documentation is pretty good.

(My fav. bit is that in all of ZClassroom tutorials, they warn you that you need to hit the Edit button before doing any sculpting. In every video. A smarter person would have changed the damned interface so that step wasn't necessary, but I guess that's not how Pixologic's brain works. And the endless acronyms on buttons that have room to fit the whole phrase is just stupid.)

Also, after following the sculpt your own jizz thread, I have been doing that too, but not as good as nothingmore, as that guy is the Lord of Spunk. SPUNKLORD!

Yeah, I've been sculpting my own drool/slobber/cum in Zbrush and it's been working pretty well. I'm not that great at sculpting yet, but the workflow between Daz and Zbrush is fairly easy.

(although, I've just spent about 2 hrs attempting a breast morph in Zbrush that isn't working as well. I think I need to up the subdivision level to get the right amount of detail, but I've had issues exporting from Zbrush after doing that in the past, so I'm leery. Does anybody have any pointers on that?)

If there was a cheaper program that as easy to use in terms of workflow I would be all over that… but there isn't unless someone would program a neat plug for DS that shot it to Blender and back as easily. That would be great really.

I snagged the educational license myself, despite the fact that I'm not in school (Kept my .edu address), which makes it a bit cheaper.

• I didn't have a problem doing morphs on the older v4 models in Zbrush, Smoothing out joins and stuff. However it's a bit trickier doing it with the newer generations like GF2 and 3.

• Spotlight Tutorial (for painting on buttholes on V4)

Subtool menu - bread and butter of zbrushing

The Gnomen tutorials are also super good as Redrobot mentioned. I got this one too: Zbrush to Poser: Redux as most of it is the same shit between DS / Poser. Also was on Poser at the time.

• Actually, once you get the hang of Zbrush's fucking wack interface and nuances the whole thing is pretty slick. The above image did not take too long at all, and I went a little crazy with her boob size. I think dynamic tit size is the discussion… Huzza!

1. Setup pose
    2. GoZ -> to Zbrush
    3. Do your modeling (vag stretching, mouth stretching, tit squishing)
    4. GoZ -> DS
    5. It appears as a morph so apply as needed.

That is literally my workflow for every image (assuming you need zbrush work). Again, I used to use Blender, but that involves SO many more steps. So many steps, that 800 bucks seems like it is totally worth it in terms of time saved.

If there was a cheaper program that as easy to use in terms of workflow I would be all over that... but there isn't unless someone would program a neat plug for DS that shot it to Blender and back as easily. That would be great really.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.