Geek Squad Appointment

• Here at Geek Squad helpdesk, the experts render their services as they are pledged to provide customer satisfaction and assist in removing all malfunction associated with your hardware or software, home appliances, PC/ laptops machines, office appliances, or any other electronic equipment. Geek Squad ensures that customer inquiries with their products must get the satisfying address within the minimum possible time. Geek Squad Appointment boosts your chances to get rid of all your tech grievances when done via Geek Squad Scheduling, which basically allows you to get scheduled the tasks on a priority basis with our technicians given your requirement, urgency, and also expenses.

• @'Nuke':

On the iPhone's panoramic camera mode, it takes a rapid series of pictures and strings them together, thus allowing you to capture a larger scene than normal. For a 3D render, I'm guessing you'll have to do the "Matrix trick" where you set up multiple cameras around a figure/scene and then render each one, and stitch them together in a photo editor like GIMP.

Yeah, I figured its some sort of Matrixy/multiple camera stuff to do that. Unfortunately, documentation on where to put the cameras to do that isn't readily popping up and I'm not proficient enough to figure that out.

Still, I think it might be neat. Depending on the work involved.

• I'm guessing this is a real-time render similar to a 1st person video game. The other characters you see in the scene are models being rendered locally.

On the iPhone's panoramic camera mode, it takes a rapid series of pictures and strings them together, thus allowing you to capture a larger scene than normal. For a 3D render, I'm guessing you'll have to do the "Matrix trick" where you set up multiple cameras around a figure/scene and then render each one, and stitch them together in a photo editor like GIMP.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.