Does Clash of Clans MOD APK Work?

• I know many of us don't have enough money to invest in Clash of Clans game but we still want to experience TH9 experience in the game by deploying unlimited troops with the help of unlimited gems, gold, elixir. :blush:

To enjoy this experience, you can use Clash of Lights and Clash of Magic servers without any trouble. Even, you don't have to delete your original CoC game apk.

I have published an in-depth article to help understand how you can use Clash of Clans MOD APK and get unlimited everything. :hugging:

Read my article on Clash of Clans MOD APK

• Hey can some on teach me how to sprite plz i realy the help i dont know nothing about spriting p.s i have msn.

• I have the 3feetwolf and the OMG male and female genitals for Genesis 2 figures. I do prefer the OMG Female genitals because it replaces less of the original mesh, and thus is a lot easier to get existing female textures on.

• My philosophy is why re-invent the wheel, unless you want to. The genitals would be a bad newbie project I think.

3feetwolf's genitals over at Renderotica are excellent. I have the Genesis 3 version, you can see some of my renders over at the Creative Works forum. Everything there is Genesis 3 and using that. Others here using it I'm sure too, but I don't know which ones offhand. IIRC, he was updating the Genesis 2 bits after doing 3, but I'm not sure.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.