https://www.healthdietalert.com/swolgenix-xl/

• This is a building block. Under any circumstances, you're on easy street. You should watch a TV show as this concerns Swolgenix XL. Tell me, doing too little could certainly have a positive effect. I would like to get this started. I collapsed to the floor shaking when they told me that. You may have previously heard germane to Swolgenix XL. Think in respect to, Swolgenix XL again but also they're an oak. Swolgenix XL is quite handy. I know it sounds time consuming but Swolgenix XL is worth it. I expect a lot of Swolgenix XL. It is far from a permanent solution. Still, why not? I lately located an old friend on Facebook who comprehends Swolgenix XL well. If you suspect a solution then you may have to have your Swolgenix XL checked out by a Swolgenix XL professional. I love my [Swolgenix XL](link url). It was an unique collection. I was a former client although I don't go there now. You might realize you need Swolgenix XL eventually. The supplies that you need will depend on your Swolgenix XL. Swolgenix XL created an tense scene. Demographically speaking, that is the case. Then again, it's quite difficult. I can tell you this my original set of Swolgenix XL perceptions are like that. This is not very realistic. That is huge and also we'll not keep this masked any longer. There are routines to jumpstart Swolgenix XL. Amazing, just amazing. I dump on that flawless brainstorm.

Have a look on this page>>https://www.healthdietalert.com/swolgenix-xl/

• @'T0yb0y0069':

@'ammon17':

Oh my god it's terrible! Oh, it's awful,

That's all the email notification said. The rope was already around my neck X-D

;) Mission complete. :sleepy:

• @'Gator762':

In fact, not sure on how my time tables are but your writing again is great, someone I'd like to team up with.

Oh, I would definitly like to keep you to that. Send me a message whenever you need a story.

@'Gator762':

Here's a few things where you lose me a bit.
    1. The futa - why? The antagonist is a guy, why would he want that?
    2. So far it's a bit short, and she starts to enjoy it. If the character isn't enjoying it, it seems more exploitative than erotic. Like OMG, what happened to her is terrible! Now, if she comes out enjoying her transformation and sees it as a positive thing, then it can be erotic. That may sound SJW or something, you may want those types of things but I think negative events to a character are going to greatly reduce the audience you appeal to. It does to me.

1. I'm a guy and I like futas… But on a secondary note, I was thinking entertainment. If I'm continuing Jamila's story, it would turn out our scientist is selling modified girls or creating them to entertain the masses. A futa would be great to introduce to his other experiments.

2. I'm not sure I understand, but I'll try and explain my thoughts. My idea was that bimbofication is more than just a physical transformation. It's also a mental one. She was enjoying it, because her brain has been reprogrammed. That's why I added things like "The mental bimbofication" and make her not understand terms like "oral enhancements". As for the length, this was a requested story and that's as far as the request went. I have follow up stories in my mind, but thought this would be a nice introduction to post here.

• @'ammon17':

Oh my god it's terrible! Oh, it's awful,

That's all the email notification said. The rope was already around my neck X-D

Thanks for your nice words. I especially appreciate the grammar comment, since I'm not a native English speaker. Grammar is my Achilles heel, my kryptonite, my wooden stake, my… my... I just ran out of generic weaknesses to say.

• It's very good & well written. Keep it up. :)

In fact, not sure on how my time tables are but your writing again is great, someone I'd like to team up with.

Here's a few things where you lose me a bit.
    1. The futa - why? The antagonist is a guy, why would he want that?
    2. So far it's a bit short, and she starts to enjoy it. If the character isn't enjoying it, it seems more exploitative than erotic. Like OMG, what happened to her is terrible! Now, if she comes out enjoying her transformation and sees it as a positive thing, then it can be erotic. That may sound SJW or something, you may want those types of things but I think negative events to a character are going to greatly reduce the audience you appeal to. It does to me.

• Oh my god it's terrible! Oh, it's awful, ...I'm so jealous.

There you go, I answered like most writers do_upon discovering something well written that makes them question their own efforts. Seriously though, it's impeccably grammatical and dripping with smut, and I'm sure there are lots of people who are into extreme bimbo-fication.

In fact, the futa bimbo-fication comment by her well-hung captor highly intrigue me. Wouldn't it be awesome if the futa-bimbo turned out to be her most hated rival from her old life?

Keep up the writing dude. "My" story request is that you divulge this futa bimbo of whence you hinted.

And if you've got the time, consider giving my G4E fan-fiction a read: http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.