Help in writing dissertation

• Looking for Best Dissertation Writing Services by Ph.D. Writers. Let our expert writers provide you with Help in writing dissertation

• Thanks ArgonCyanide!

I can't take much credit for their glow, the gal on the right is an FWSA gal. Her skin has that great tan. I also used the Anagennesis shader, which usually does wind up changing the tone. Then I tweaked it a bit to get the tone close to the original since I liked it so much.

• Ah. A caramel glow like HZR's recent work. These two look promising.

• Bueller? The set is scheduled for the 29th. Cool feeling being basically done early. Just waiting on a friend to review the final version! :)

And 'tis the season for elves - here's a few lil' hotties I've been working on, twin (fraternal) sisters Aluren and Imogen. I dig them, I think they will star in my next set. ATM I'm working on festive outfits for them. If you've been very nice, Santa has a couple of naughty elves for you! :P

• Some of the X-rated bits. Enjoy! :)

[attachment=3958]
    [attachment=3959]
    [attachment=3960]

• It's been a while, so far the next set is coming along nicely. Jayda from the poll was a good choice. Some pre-workout before the real workout. ;)

Dat ass! :heart:

Natasha's ass too! :heart:

Bikini posing

• @'Gator762':

Thanks! Don't know if you voted on my DA page, Jayda is the clear leader. She gets the grand prize of a two large dongs to fill her up! :D

No, I didn't. Right now I got stuff going on with my whole home network, and I don't know if this douche on XBL trying to impersonate me is just a troll with after-beef, or if someone has been poking around inside my home network. So the less I expose right now, the better.

Amy's my favorite although Jayda is not far behind. She was second but fell to last place. Bummer. For me, she does a sultry / seductive look so fucking well she gets my jimmies all riled up.

Well, there's always the future. Maybe your runners up are just "in line" so to speak? ;)

I kid, I kid–you do it as you feel you should of course.

Some others commented about Indigo's hair, so I might change it. I like the look on her, but I'm not married to it. Daz has a big PC+ sale this weekend, and OOT has some new G3F ponytail hair. He's been knocking it out of the park with his hair textures and shaders, I'm looking forward to using it. Since Jayda won, perhaps with her. I like the bob cut hair on her, but I think the shaders could use improvement and it's a PITA. It lacks morphs or bones to adjust for gravity at different poses.

Yeah, frustrating I'd imagine. I'm writing background stories still, but lately I've been 'homing in' based on available content so far–truly custom stuff will have to be down the road but at least I'm on my way having purchased zbrush core. My cheap pen tablet isn't great (it's a measly bamboo), but for now it'll have to do. The only other options I know of are either trying to custom rig it, or learning a new bit of software you'll have to put time into (not to mention money in some cases as well). Whether for post-working, a hair maker, or something else.

@'Gator762':

Thanks again. I made a victory render for Jayda, here she is limbering up to take on a few cocks. She's wearing fitness clothes now, she'll put on the bikini and heels later.

I like the new Sporty Pigtail Hair by OOT. I went through a number of shades and I think I like this color on her better. Unfortunately the blending isn't working with the public build I'm using for Pascal support, so a just straight up color. Again I like this color so I can live with it.

Yeah, not too bad.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

I'll say Jayda for the moment though all of them look like you put some thought into 'em. so my 'vote' is on her.

Thanks again. I made a victory render for Jayda, here she is limbering up to take on a few cocks. She's wearing fitness clothes now, she'll put on the bikini and heels later.

I like the new Sporty Pigtail Hair by OOT. I went through a number of shades and I think I like this color on her better. Unfortunately the blending isn't working with the public build I'm using for Pascal support, so a just straight up color. Again I like this color so I can live with it.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

I'll say Jayda for the moment though all of them look like you put some thought into 'em. so my 'vote' is on her.

Indigo…while the hair is viking, her body says otherwise (based on real life experience seeing women of norse/danish/netherlands/et.al. descent). Wasn't really up on the whole 'punk' thing until I looked a bit deeper, and even playing GTA I still can't say it does much for me. If you're looking for ideas for individual themes. Or you could take the grunge aspect even further to rogue military.

I wouldn't mind seeing Amy getting all 3 holes plugged at once, and maybe getting hot with one or two of the other girls, before or after.

Thanks! Don't know if you voted on my DA page, Jayda is the clear leader. She gets the grand prize of a two large dongs to fill her up! :D

Amy's my favorite although Jayda is not far behind. She was second but fell to last place. Bummer. For me, she does a sultry / seductive look so fucking well she gets my jimmies all riled up.

Some others commented about Indigo's hair, so I might change it. I like the look on her, but I'm not married to it. Daz has a big PC+ sale this weekend, and OOT has some new G3F ponytail hair. He's been knocking it out of the park with his hair textures and shaders, I'm looking forward to using it. Since Jayda won, perhaps with her. I like the bob cut hair on her, but I think the shaders could use improvement and it's a PITA. It lacks morphs or bones to adjust for gravity at different poses.

• I'll say Jayda for the moment though all of them look like you put some thought into 'em. so my 'vote' is on her.

Indigo…while the hair is viking, her body says otherwise (based on real life experience seeing women of norse/danish/netherlands/et.al. descent). Wasn't really up on the whole 'punk' thing until I looked a bit deeper, and even playing GTA I still can't say it does much for me. If you're looking for ideas for individual themes. Or you could take the grunge aspect even further to rogue military.

I wouldn't mind seeing Amy getting all 3 holes plugged at once, and maybe getting hot with one or two of the other girls, before or after.

• Amy, she's been doing some squats for a nice, tight ass she'd like to plant on some cock. ;)

And the leader Jayda, with a fine pair of legs ending with another great ass.

Please go out and vote on my DeviantArt page!
    (Lower left hand corner)

• Get out and vote! :)

My DeviantArt page, lower left hand side.
    http://gator762.deviantart.com/

I put a poll up, it's interesting that the results from comments vs. the poll is totally different. Got the most comments on Indigo, which I'm really digging (dat ass!) but she's in last place. Tweaked her and oiled her up for bikini competition shots. Jayda bikini comp. shot in the works - or perhaps her and Amy together.

• @'theonlyfaker':

I am liking natasha

Cool thanks. Just uploaded a new Natasha shot, as she's competing for the top spot for some big cock.

• I am liking natasha

• New set in the works, in the gym - which gal you all like?

• Thanks man!

Pretty psyched to be close with the second (and third?) set here. And thanks for sharing your cum shader - I didn't use it here, but your cum shader was a big help for me figuring out the Iray SSS. Well, at least figuring it out enough for decent looking cum! Of course I mentioned you over in Dr3nched's thread. :)

• Fucking GREAT work!!!!

Really nice poses and sexy models !!

• Now for some of the action!

Our man stuffed her full of a huge load. She was a virgin, so rather than a smexy pose she's checking his goo out. Don't worry, she's not afraid to take a taste.

These two hot sexbots can do some crazy shit with their tongues! :P

Bro hasn't had any in a long time and fills these two up

Of course, they aren't done with him yet…

• Been a while, I've been hard at work on the set. A few of the lovely gal Cindy:

• @'Veneri':

@'Gator762':

…unless you're close (or the 4K monitor).

If you mention that Feckin 4K monitor again :@ :@ :@ - have mercy FFS!

LOL sorry, I got hammered on the last set so I'm quick to throw out that disclaimer. Besides, I'll get one of you guys to buy one eventually and you'll thank me. :D

@'Veneri':

@'Gator762':

The sexbots Chloe (Zoe copy) and Lucy can be pretty persuasive. :D

Zoe (call her whatever alias you like); that shot is inviting and looks like an invitation to bury something :dodgy:

Why yes it is! Sounds like you read the DA description. :D

@'Veneri':

@'Gator762':

Lucy is the more aggressive one and has little reservation going after what she wants. She notices that he's packing and checks him out. :D

Well she just can't help to show her satisfaction in what lays beneath those pants :D and clearly doesn't mind him noticing it; but as a bot, what does she care, right :P

@'Gator762':

Dunno if it's worth messing with the lighting, after the morphing work on the pants it's hard to tell he's sportin' some massive wood. :dodgy:
    She's got a nice ass anyways. :P

These shots are VERY sexy and really have an impact on me, and my dingdong :D
    It's amazing how much better an image is when you let your imagination fill the gaps. The second pic is my favourite. 10 points all the way mate; great work.

Regarding the lighting, it could be better but it is suggestive enough to me, and I like that.
    uhhh, that ass is sweet indeed.

Thanks man! I may revisit that, I dunno. Unless I split this set as intended it's gonna be yuge and I'm far behind on renders. I may have to call it good enough. :-/

@'Veneri':

@'Gator762':

And finally, of course, tittays! :P

Thanks for those nice boobies. Their expressions is what is grabbing my attention. Both are very good, but in this particular image I'd suggest to not have both licking their lips. Zoe is a winner like that; maybe Lucy could still have a very wanting expression but not licking her lips, maybe biting it a little?

Looking forward to seeing the tats on the dude.

All round great work mate, I'm liking it.

I may have re-rendered that but I that's the third time already. :dodgy:

Second was the updated skin, then I noticed her air had like an anti-grav field and I messed her makeup running LIE makeup too many times. The lips were not good. Not too bad further back, but closer in it bugged me too much.

Either way, I hope I captured naughty robots and a "we are hungry for your cum" look. :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.