https://www.healthdietalert.com/vital-alpha-testo-canada/

• Therefore, like my co-worker tells me, "Trust is the mother of deceit." Vital Alpha Testo doesn't have to prove nothing to anybody. Perhaps you might find a full blown Vital Alpha Testo is that it deals better with Vital Alpha Testo. We'll put the pedal to the metal. You ought to establish routine communication. What have we got to lose? That looks flimsy. I knew that I have mentioned it previously. Vital Alpha Testo drives me nuts occasionally. Vital Alpha Testo is the new status symbol these days. The Vital Alpha Testo normal method stopped working some time ago. I don't care how bad it is. I'm numero uno. Is there anywhere else ordinary people have reasonable Vital Alpha Testo seminars? Is it worth the time and expense to do that? Vital Alpha Testo opens new windows for Vital Alpha Testo. The first real answer is Vital Alpha Testo. To put it another way, this is not that difficult to do. Anyway, how do you make Vital Alpha Testo work for you? Vital Alpha Testo isn't one of those. You ought to always be Vital Alpha Testo-ing. We'll take this underground. That can be tricky because many Vital Alpha Testo things do not look so hot. It has been immeasurable. Before you go ahead and buy a Vital Alpha Testo you are going to need to make certain that you know what it involves. I was embarrassed by my Vital Alpha Testo. How do persons on the street capture best Vital Alpha Testo wares? That is how understanding they are sometimes. This doesn't make much sense. Perhaps you should ask them if they would prefer Vital Alpha Testo or Vital Alpha Testo. I should investigate that problem further. It is horrible. Several other students use Vital Alpha Testo as well. What are the main benefits? These are important insights. You know, my companion used to say, "No use crying over spilt milk." I'm not a short term fan of inexpensive products. Who cares about reasoning anyhow? Vital Alpha Testo is an authentic miracle. Vital Alpha Testo should never be taken for granted. Vital Alpha Testo is loathed by experts. It appears wrong in a number of ways. We have quite a thin skin. I once noticed a Vital Alpha Testo of awesome proportions. What I have to talk about is not as it respects Vital Alpha Testo, although rather the philosophy behind Vital Alpha Testo. Vital Alpha Testo isn't a crucial part of Vital Alpha Testo.

Have a look on this page>>https://www.healthdietalert.com/vital-alpha-testo-canada/

• @'Redrobot':

Actually "he" is a "she" based out of the Ukraine!

Oh wow, that's unexpected. A few years ago the site was mostly weapons, I just assumed it was a guy!

• Actually "he" is a "she" based out of the Ukraine!

• His sci-fi stuff better than the contemporary weapons?

His meshes are great, the textures leave a bit to be desired. I think it's geared toward game content, with baked in specular & shading for example.

• If you're looking for some nice weapon (sci-fi, modern or fantasy) check here: http://forender.com/

• Quick update, still tweaking scenes and getting more familiar with Iray and Studio. Think I have it figured out fairly well now. Lots of things I want to do, so little time. As far as sexy scenes, I'd like to do many genres, modern, fantasy and sci-fi.

I'm still not 100% on the direction - in addition to rendering sexy ladies, I like tweaking items and materials. Makes me wonder if I should start modeling props, but that does require more time as I'm new at that. For example, I haven't found good sci-fi weapons that aren't absurdly expensive. I could probably come up with some good stuff there.

Now that I was getting closer to rendering a 3DX scene, I noticed I had no modern clothing for males! Gotta see if I have incidental M4 stuff I might own. Well at least a flash sale got me a few things. Mo' money. And on the down side, most my ideas involve at least threesomes, or a few gals. Technically more time consuming posing 3 or more. Doh!

• @'Redrobot':

Like all business two of the most important factors are going to be marketing and branding. How are you marketing your material to the audience? What sets you apart from your competition. Keep in mind 3DX is a growing field with new artist coming on the scene. That is only more competition you're facing! How are you going to stand out amongst the crowd?
    Personally what I do to set me apart is create compelling narratives and characters. They have to people that the audience grow to appreciate and care about. A great example of this would be Epoch's Clara Raven. She has a big audience and following and he's become a top name in the field.
    Black Adder had several characters at the beginning but based his decision on sale numbers on who to use the most.
    Now looking at my own sales figures, Helen Black and Hallow Eureka proved to be my top grossing characters. Thus they'r featured in more upcoming stories. New characters will be introduced and I'll judge them accordingly. If they sell and test well with the consumer base, then I'll continue using them.
    As for my sites it's all about being consistent and putting up updates. If you build it, they will come so to speak. Also having a written journal to go along with your work goes a long way too. People can actually get to know you and put a "Face" so to speak with the artist.

Good points. I'm still figuring out direction myself. I'm new to 3DX, and would like to do what I like to do. I still plan on this still being a hobby, not a full-time gig.

I'm rather vanilla in my tastes, hopefully that pans out. I've always had a quality over quantity kind of taste, which may be a thing but the trouble there is you have to consistently deliver quality. I'm afraid I can't quite do that, I'm still a bit hit and miss on my work.

I do have like almost 50 V4 characters but of course have my favorites too. I don't render nearly that many different gals on a regular basis. I would also hope my favorites align with any potential fans out there too. :)

I started up a blog, to start costs basically nothing so what the hell. Really need work on the format, but got to start somewhere…

• @'Redrobot':

@'thehawkman':

@'Redrobot':

Haha I fixed the typo. Yes that 120 page commission is true. That commission brought me a new bedroom set and let me upgrade the PC that I'm working on now. It's taken over a year and a half to do and it's in two different languages (French and English).
    Back when I was in college I got a client to give me a brand new PS2 (this was in 2004) in exchange for some Hentai artwork. haha

Well, then that's real cool. There are far too many talented artists out there in diverse fields that are unsuccessful in translating their skills into a viable income.

One of the things I wish that college would've taught me is basic marketing and business skills. Today's art schools push out class after class of talented artist that have absolutely no idea on how to sell their work or make it on their own as a professional business. Most of the time they end up giving away all their work for free and thus saturating the market. Or they get into a competition with one another and send up undervaluing their work altogether. People get upset at me that I charge 25-30 per image. But with that you're paying for the years of time and effort I put into learning these programs and being able to compose images of outstanding quality.

Yeah, years ago that was my initial reaction to commission prices. That's before I got into actually doing 3D renders, and then knowing first-hand the costs involved. I think the general public doesn't know, they just think buy a nice computer like they see online for $1500-2000 and you're done.

• @'Redrobot':

I was actually watching a video today about making a living as an artist in the real world. A lot of the same principals still apply to the 3DX field as well. I picked up a bunch of stuff and think I'll write a full article for the main page about it this week.

Sounds very interesting, looking forward to your post.

• the best marketing is simply to push out stuff constantly, rest will come. less plahplah about things, better invest all that time simply to get more products available. the more products available, the more can be bought by customers.

i set up a wordpress site with the necessary informations and all that stuff is spreaded out automatically to deviant and all the other important social media platforms. on foundry my stuff is auto-accepted for whatever reason, i wont complain about. i dont really care to do more and as already said, better invest my time in producing more stuff :)

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Mongo Bongo has his own thing going. I've noticed that his and others' paid works end up on a free gallery somewhere or other.
    As I said to hzr, I figure you have a honeymoon period of a few months hopefully before you have to move on because of this. It's a pisser because you put work in and you want to be paid but at the same time this is the internet where that's bound to happen eventually. Make the most of your time and perhaps say "if you like this, please consider supporting the artist".

Well, some people seem to be doing OK despite that. Artdude41, Epoch, Blackadder to name a few. Emphasis on "seem".

• I was actually watching a video today about making a living as an artist in the real world. A lot of the same principals still apply to the 3DX field as well. I picked up a bunch of stuff and think I'll write a full article for the main page about it this week.

• One of the things I wish that college would've taught me is basic marketing and business skills. Today's art schools push out class after class of talented artist that have absolutely no idea on how to sell their work or make it on their own as a professional business.

I agree. And really it isn't just artists.

Most of the time they end up giving away all their work for free and thus saturating the market. Or they get into a competition with one another and send up undervaluing their work altogether. People get upset at me that I charge 25-30 per image. But with that you're paying for the years of time and effort I put into learning these programs and being able to compose images of outstanding quality.

That isn't unreasonable. I'm not even college educated. I've grown up and lived with all kinds and types of entrepreneur and business owner. People call me paranoid, or shrewd, or petty, but business is business. I am hesitant to answer questions and am careful how I answer because others people are opportunists. One guy I knew, he had no originality but he had wherewithal and means. He heard anything from you he liked just the least bit, he'd go right out there and do it before you. Now he's a google engineer. It's the same kind of business man as Gates or Jobs. A poker face and being guarded are necessary.

That's a good point. On DA, there's a lot out there putting stuff out for free. Perhaps that's where the demand for 3DX is coming from? There's lots of R-rated 3DX available for free there.

Heck, I've been putting out Ultra HD (3840x2160) images there for free.

I think my rendering skills have developed enough to be a good enough quality to sell, but the exposure is a severe limitation. How do you all get people to go to your sites?

I call dA a proving ground of sorts. HF tends to not like 3D but I find their harsh critiques in terms of quality to perhaps be a positive in how a 3D artist may improve in the eyes of critics and skeptics–if you can make the quality standard of the most objective crowd against you then you might stand a better chance of more widespread recognition. You might also look at what is accepted on there by Supro and jb trimar and take note.

While places like Rule 34, Sankaku Complex, g.e-hentai and similar are merely image galleries, I would say if you have at least some people taking your free stuff and posting it there then you are on the map already. You at least have these places if nothing else. So mark your images, maybe a little last page thank you dialogue to reach out like Doujinshi manga artists do. Let them get an impression about you.

Mongo Bongo has his own thing going. I've noticed that his and others' paid works end up on a free gallery somewhere or other.
    As I said to hzr, I figure you have a honeymoon period of a few months hopefully before you have to move on because of this. It's a pisser because you put work in and you want to be paid but at the same time this is the internet where that's bound to happen eventually. Make the most of your time and perhaps say "if you like this, please consider supporting the artist".

A veteran producer once told me in a productions class that "there are no original thoughts, only execution". Take that for what you will. And no, I don't shoot pr0n movies. Your style of a particular thing is what you're selling.

• @'Gator762':

@'Redrobot':

@'thehawkman':

@'Redrobot':

Haha I fixed the typo. Yes that 120 page commission is true. That commission brought me a new bedroom set and let me upgrade the PC that I'm working on now. It's taken over a year and a half to do and it's in two different languages (French and English).
    Back when I was in college I got a client to give me a brand new PS2 (this was in 2004) in exchange for some Hentai artwork. haha

Well, then that's real cool. There are far too many talented artists out there in diverse fields that are unsuccessful in translating their skills into a viable income.

One of the things I wish that college would've taught me is basic marketing and business skills. Today's art schools push out class after class of talented artist that have absolutely no idea on how to sell their work or make it on their own as a professional business. Most of the time they end up giving away all their work for free and thus saturating the market. Or they get into a competition with one another and send up undervaluing their work altogether. People get upset at me that I charge 25-30 per image. But with that you're paying for the years of time and effort I put into learning these programs and being able to compose images of outstanding quality.

That's a good point. On DA, there's a lot out there putting stuff out for free. Perhaps that's where the demand for 3DX is coming from? There's lots of R-rated 3DX available for free there.

I think my rendering skills have developed enough to be a good enough quality to sell, but the exposure is a severe limitation. How do you all get people to go to your sites?

Was thinking actually updating the blog or a new one with an easier to remember name would help. Gotta do that.

Well, SkatingJesus seems to be doing a good job of marketing himself. And he's found a niche, although I will say it's kind of a risky one.

• Like all business two of the most important factors are going to be marketing and branding. How are you marketing your material to the audience? What sets you apart from your competition. Keep in mind 3DX is a growing field with new artist coming on the scene. That is only more competition you're facing! How are you going to stand out amongst the crowd?
    Personally what I do to set me apart is create compelling narratives and characters. They have to people that the audience grow to appreciate and care about. A great example of this would be Epoch's Clara Raven. She has a big audience and following and he's become a top name in the field.
    Black Adder had several characters at the beginning but based his decision on sale numbers on who to use the most.
    Now looking at my own sales figures, Helen Black and Hallow Eureka proved to be my top grossing characters. Thus they'r featured in more upcoming stories. New characters will be introduced and I'll judge them accordingly. If they sell and test well with the consumer base, then I'll continue using them.
    As for my sites it's all about being consistent and putting up updates. If you build it, they will come so to speak. Also having a written journal to go along with your work goes a long way too. People can actually get to know you and put a "Face" so to speak with the artist.

• @'Redrobot':

@'thehawkman':

@'Redrobot':

Was thinking actually updating the blog or a new one with an easier to remember name would help. Gotta do that.

• @'thehawkman':

@'Redrobot':

• @'Redrobot':

• @'thehawkman':

@'Redrobot':

A lot of the income I spend on buying new models and props comes from comic sales and commissions. I used to draw traditionally and still digital paint. I picked up a lot of clients over the years that suck with me and even encouraged my move into the 3DX field. I'm getting my own commercial website built that I hope proves to be beneficial. Now that I have a professional business going with this I can now charge my 3D purchases to a business credit card and file it for tax purposes.
    If you do get a good list of clients, treat them well! Throw in a free piece of art every now and then and they're appreciate it. Last year I had a long time client commission a 120page private comic from me. That paid for an all new bedroom and PC!

I picked up a lot of clients over the years that suck with me

I think I know what you meant to type, but this is still hilarious.
    On a different note, ("Last year I had a long time client commission a 120page private comic from me. That paid for an all new bedroom and PC!") if that's true, it's awesome.

• @'Redrobot':

A lot of the income I spend on buying new models and props comes from comic sales and commissions. I used to draw traditionally and still digital paint. I picked up a lot of clients over the years that suck with me and even encouraged my move into the 3DX field. I'm getting my own commercial website built that I hope proves to be beneficial. Now that I have a professional business going with this I can now charge my 3D purchases to a business credit card and file it for tax purposes.
    If you do get a good list of clients, treat them well! Throw in a free piece of art every now and then and they're appreciate it. Last year I had a long time client commission a 120page private comic from me. That paid for an all new bedroom and PC!

I picked up a lot of clients over the years that suck with me

I think I know what you meant to type, but this is still hilarious.
    On a different note, ("Last year I had a long time client commission a 120page private comic from me. That paid for an all new bedroom and PC!") if that's true, it's awesome.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.