http://ecuadortransparente.org/acv-burn-south-africa/

• ACV Burn South Africa Dischem reviews - Efficacy, change in diet, dangers, dosage, customer testimonials,… you can learn more about how this fat burner works thanks to our detailed opinion. ACV Burn that is the central explanation one ought to just utilize this improvement which is amazingly sifted through and end the fat creation in your body. At long last, your body begins making raised centrality and reasonably eats up your put aside fat. ACV Burn both to guarantee that it isn't dangerous and to show its practicality. Another extraordinary condition of the brand is its attestation to giving the full fixing list and clarify absolutely what makes them act in a way that is better than other interfacing with things. It really gives that keeps the completely of its confirmations. The prime thought of this pummeling thing is being point by point by home made adornments. This fat disaster fix is guaranteed from FDA and GMP which guarantee that it is a general guaranteed about and unadulterated condition. In the event that you need to get perfectly healthy before long and show your abs, ACV Burn by then look no farther than this awesome thing. It has the basic capacity to control your reliably requiring and clear beating needs. Totally when you don't feel hungry, it is certain that you won't eat additional food which urges you to stay fit and humble. This confounding fat frustration thing is made with home made and standard substances which are analyzed by different commended aces in communicated labs. In like manner, it doesn't have such unnoticeable quality enrichments or fake made substances. As time goes on, in the event that you are having any dirtying and taking some other plan, by then you should have a word with your PCP before its utilization. I remind you one last time, is starting at now on streak bargain on the official site. For example, at this moment, if you buy two boxes you get a third one. This stunning fat draining structure is made using two or three customary and standard pieces.One Chance ACV Burn looks at this main fat exhausting framework is made using a few conventional and standard zones. With the ketogenic structure, your body eats up the put aside muscle versus fat and assembles the level of mass in your body. At long last, you become abandoned with epic body quality and check. To get more info visit here: http://ecuadortransparente.org/acv-burn-south-africa/

• I don't use the smart content, so I saw no difference after updating. I don't have the CMS installed, so I'm getting a message at start up, but it's not a big deal.
    And when I write no difference, I mean apart from it completely ruining my skin shaders. I tried the fix they suggested with changing the SSS Reflectance Tint color. And that improved the situation a little, but the skin still looks darker and lost color.
    Would appreciate if someone managed to fix the problem and decides to share his approach.

• @'Gator762':

Good news is that on the Daz forums they've heard the complaints and are working on a view similar to the folder listing like we're used to. Also there is supposedly a "poison pill" that will decrypt everything in the event Daz goes tits up.

Eventualities always seem ridiculous– until they're actually happening and it's too late. :D

On the forum they said that Pandora's box has already been opened and there is no point in encrypting existing content.

So I've found. A relief, really.

4.9 is really not all that bad, I installed it. The only thing is the writing tag and information issue, which I saw someone else mention in the Daz forums so I think I'm not the only one experiencing it. I opened a support ticket but I haven't heard back on that.

If it's more or less like the last 3 versions, then fine. I'm switching my older computers over to liux, so I guess if there was ever a time for this hiccup, it'd be now. I suppose at some point I might have to load Daz 4.9, sans daz connect, if it turns out I can't use anything genesis forward on 4.8 anymore. Since I can keep 4.8 coexistent in its own directory, then I will continue to do so. So if people have questions about it, I'll have it. :)

• I actually call DS SteamDaz now. I got over it real quick.

• @'Gator762':

@'thehawkman':

@'hibbli':

mh… while browsing today i found... lets call it... "content" on a "bad site" that has daz 4.9 required in daz shop. but would be still downloadable and folders are complete it seems.

so basically this isnt even a problem for pirates and leechers to get fully working content? whats the point then?

To discourage the computer illiterate from pirating, IMO. If you look at the DAZ forums there are a lot of people who barely know how to start the program, so I would think that's who they're going after.

Supposedly future content going forward will be Daz Connect only.

I thought that it would be optional? They're already flip flopping.

• @'thehawkman':

@'hibbli':

mh… while browsing today i found... lets call it... "content" on a "bad site" that has daz 4.9 required in daz shop. but would be still downloadable and folders are complete it seems.

so basically this isnt even a problem for pirates and leechers to get fully working content? whats the point then?

To discourage the computer illiterate from pirating, IMO. If you look at the DAZ forums there are a lot of people who barely know how to start the program, so I would think that's who they're going after.

Supposedly future content going forward will be Daz Connect only.

Since it sounded like total crap I read up on it on the Daz forums. It's not that bad, except you're stuck with the Daz Connect way of viewing content, which is different than the folder view of your library. That I think sucks. Good news is that on the Daz forums they've heard the complaints and are working on a view similar to the folder listing like we're used to. Also there is supposedly a "poison pill" that will decrypt everything in the event Daz goes tits up.

They'll be stopping the piracy of future content. They sound like they're being pretty smart about all of it actually. On the forum they said that Pandora's box has already been opened and there is no point in encrypting existing content.

4.9 is really not all that bad, I installed it. The only thing is the writing tag and information issue, which I saw someone else mention in the Daz forums so I think I'm not the only one experiencing it. I opened a support ticket but I haven't heard back on that.

• So I spent some time reading in their FAQ. Apparently what they wanted people to do was to make a separate directory for Daz 4.9 because it is a necessary step in porting your content (both what you have bought and work you have done) from 4.8 to 4.9 due to their service change. If you overwrite 4.8 with 4.9, you will lose all your content.

They interestingly make a note that any changes you make to content in 4.9 would not affect what you have in 4.8, but if you change anything in 4.8 it will carry over to 4.9 which suggests the newer one is parented to the older one.

I guess THEN they hope you will get rid of 4.8 once you've copied over all your stuff.

As it pertains to content, I've looked at various products and their compatibility and have found these common setups:

1. Daz Studio, Poser
    2. Daz Studio 4.9
    3. Daz Studio 4.9, Daz Studio, Poser
    4. Daz Studio, DSON importer for Poser
    5. Poser
    6. Daz 4.9, DSON importer for Poser

Obviously I'm excluding for other programs I don't have or use.

Products' compatibility labels are changing constantly and by no means are they settled yet. What this means is pre-encryption is probably still in preliminary stages, as we speak, for the majority of stuff they sell. Whom ever has the means to do it, you can check for yourself if something under a particular compatibility (namely Daz 4.9 only) would still work in other programs.

They do say that you are not required to use DazConnect for 4.9 to operate. They also say that the Iray render engine has been tweaked in such a way that flesh of human characters will appear slightly blue in Iray without tweaking. Obviously annoying if you had any work in Iray because now you have to tweak it all again.

@'thehawkman':

Which part of stealing didn't you get? :)) JK. I will if you want me to.

I'd appreciate it as I'd do the same for you. Though a pedantic obsessive would use a search engine to find the point of origination. ;)

Edit: Cryptolocker. http://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/malware/cryptolocker/ CryptoLocker: What Is and How to Avoid it

Ah. Thank you. I've seen that before, or something very similar.

• As far as I know, for now, none of the encrypted stuff has been distributed. They inadvertently released some of the encrypted content unencrypted for a few hours. That's now up. The stuff that was never unencrypted is, to the best of my knowledge, still not out in the wild. I assume all this stuff will eventually get out, but how soon depends on how much demand there is for the encrypted content.

• @'hibbli':

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

@'thehawkman':

I think that's your mistake right there. I always made it a point to download the files manually. I'm paranoid when it comes to computers. And it has served me well. I got away from Cryptolocker almost unscathed because I knew how it worked, and I was able to figure out how I got infected in the first place. Although that's one nasty piece of software. I had to literally unplug the external hard drives or else i would have lost everything like most other poor souls. It was the unusual grinding and 100% hard drive usage that had me alerted.

Guess I'm learning. Never heard of Cryptolocker but I will be sure and stay away from it like he toadstools around here.

Convenience is the Achilles heel of vigilance.

I am so stealing this. :))

Please at least give credit. :)

Which part of stealing didn't you get? :)) JK. I will if you want me to.

Edit: Cryptolocker. http://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter/malware/cryptolocker/ CryptoLocker: What Is and How to Avoid it

• mh… while browsing today i found... lets call it... "content" on a "bad site" that has daz 4.9 required in daz shop. but would be still downloadable and folders are complete it seems.

• @'thehawkman':

I think that's your mistake right there. I always made it a point to download the files manually. I'm paranoid when it comes to computers. And it has served me well. I got away from Cryptolocker almost unscathed because I knew how it worked, and I was able to figure out how I got infected in the first place. Although that's one nasty piece of software. I had to literally unplug the external hard drives or else i would have lost everything like most other poor souls. It was the unusual grinding and 100% hard drive usage that had me alerted.

Guess I'm learning. Never heard of Cryptolocker but I will be sure and stay away from it like he toadstools around here.

Please at least give credit. :)

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

@'thehawkman':

How the fuck is that even possible? Unless you misclicked or something, that is outright malicious software.

I admit I probably did something derp…

So I bought new shit on sale.

First time with DCM after that purchase Sunday, I clicked okay for all to packets load into my machine. Quickly stopped and cancelled the product updates and DS 4.9 patch before they even began to load. Right clicked the DS 4.9 packet and the product updates and select "hide" so I don't accidentally click on them again and load.

I went about pruning my deadweight content from all the freebies I've ever downloaded. All was fine. Quit.

Opened again next day after I'd visited my content library to double check my pruning. Missed some on stage three already installed. Went to work.

Then noticed measure metrics was DS 4.9 failing to get past stage two to load into my directory because I still had DS 4.8 on my desktop. Must've been changed from the generic update 2 weeks before. I eject it and hide it. Decide to eject and hide all the other deadweight shit I've put in stage two.

As I finish up, the last product happens to be in the "D" section. Guess what the fuck I see two clicks up in greyed out text because it's "hidden"?
    Yep, the DS 4.9 update. So I tossed the bitch out. Quit.

Go to start DS 4.8 shortcut on my desktop and notice it isn't there. Look in installed products. Nowhere to be found. Look in directory. Gone.

...Yeah. Like that.

Looking back...fate was probably sealed two weeks prior when I accepted that update without reading the forum.

Lesson I learned: NEVER EVER TRUST THE CONTENT MANAGER! --And for that matter, don't trust the free stuff anymore. I may have manually installed my base content but I did load free products and tutorials that way.

• @'thehawkman':

How the fuck is that even possible? Unless you misclicked or something, that is outright malicious software.

I admit I probably did something derp…

So I bought new shit on sale.

First time with DCM after that purchase Sunday, I clicked okay for all to packets load into my machine. Quickly stopped and cancelled the product updates and DS 4.9 patch before they even began to load. Right clicked the DS 4.9 packet and the product updates and select "hide" so I don't accidentally click on them again and load.

I went about pruning my deadweight content from all the freebies I've ever downloaded. All was fine. Quit.

Opened again next day after I'd visited my content library to double check my pruning. Missed some on stage three already installed. Went to work.

Then noticed measure metrics was DS 4.9 failing to get past stage two to load into my directory because I still had DS 4.8 on my desktop. Must've been changed from the generic update 2 weeks before. I eject it and hide it. Decide to eject and hide all the other deadweight shit I've put in stage two.

As I finish up, the last product happens to be in the "D" section. Guess what the fuck I see two clicks up in greyed out text because it's "hidden"?
    Yep, the DS 4.9 update. So I tossed the bitch out. Quit.

Go to start DS 4.8 shortcut on my desktop and notice it isn't there. Look in installed products. Nowhere to be found. Look in directory. Gone.

...Yeah. Like that.

Looking back...fate was probably sealed two weeks prior when I accepted that update without reading the forum.

Lesson I learned: NEVER EVER TRUST THE CONTENT MANAGER! --And for that matter, don't trust the free stuff anymore. I may have manually installed my base content but I did load free products and tutorials that way. Convenience is the Achilles heel of vigilance.

• Seems to be working fine on my end. Then again, I had never used smart content until now, so I guess that makes sense.

• when i hear things like that i guess its the best solution to wait an few more weeks and months i guess :)

• @'LoChrome':

I installed it after doing a thorough back-up so I could revert. My first test render looks like my previous skin settings work well with the updated Iray. But my custom Smart Content tags aren't working.

how to take a screen shot

Tags aren't working at all for me, I can't add tags or notes to my files. I put in a support ticket for it, I can let you know what I find out from them.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Well I'll be fucked. They kept trying and trying to sneak in an update on the install manager, and I kept refusing. So finally, whatever they did, it deleted my copy of Daz 4.8 right out from under me when I refused.

• Thank you!

• perfect thanks :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.