C++ Programming Help Online

• Searching for a programming expert who can write exceptional C++ programming assignments for you at reasonable rates? Get your programming assignments completed by certified essay typer from SourceEssay essay help service. We have a team of highly qualified assignments writer who are experts in writing programming assignments for students. We make sure students get to submit flawless assignments on time. Get Outstanding C++ Programming Help Online from SourceEssay.

• @'bigbouncy':

No worries, no bubbles were burst. I haven't kept up with gaming in a long time so I'm way behind. What game and which female characters do you think is currently the best looking/most realistic then? I'm really curious because with every new generation of gaming consoles they keep getting more and more realistic and I'm just excited and can't wait till real time graphics can get to the point where we can get miro quality animations without insane pre-rendering times! :D

I'm not that up to speed myself to be honest, but from what I've seen around the web:
    Until Dawn has some quality graphics and interesting female characters.
    The Witcher 3 as well.
    And of course the newest Tomb Raider game.

• She may not be the best looking I've seen but metal gera does tend to have very beautiful and not to mention voluptuous female characters.

• @'stoper':

She's not the best looking character in a game, nor the most realistic. More like comically absurd.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, just my 5 cents.

No worries, no bubbles were burst. I haven't kept up with gaming in a long time so I'm way behind. What game and which female characters do you think is currently the best looking/most realistic then? I'm really curious because with every new generation of gaming consoles they keep getting more and more realistic and I'm just excited and can't wait till real time graphics can get to the point where we can get miro quality animations without insane pre-rendering times! :D

• Yeah, I've played the game.
    And the whole thing with Quiet broke my heart, really. I was so sad after finishing the game, lol.
    As such, I can't really begin to see her in that light, if it makes any sense.

Her model, Stefanie Joosten, is also really pretty, btw. swoon

• Hm. Well, I guess they improve all the time–always a new sexy character. Unfortunately I wouldn't know enough on vidya these days to be able to accurately appraise your claims and either support or refute them. Good looking for sure, but success in just about anything, this included are fleeting. Scene captures my interest if only momentarily.

• She's not the best looking character in a game, nor the most realistic. More like comically absurd.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, just my 5 cents.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.