Inovies is a Content Marketing Strategy Company in hyderabad

• We Inovies build custom content marketing solutions for the clients having immense trust on your products and services that connect them to targeted customers.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/digital-marketing-company/content-marketing-strategy-company

• Hey, we have some good beer (bock) too! Look at this sexy one:

Its taste like water from Olimp… no, even better! Now spell it - KOŹLAK.
    Morfium, don't worry, your English is much better that my.

• So Alpensepp say something about Bavaria, now I want to say something which counts for complete Germany.
    CARS
    the law to drive as fast as you can on some parts of the Autobahn
    and Beer
    (sorry but I never heard of an special Austrian beer)
    there are some technical inventions but I think these are not so important for this thread.^^

(Sorry for my horrible English)

• administrators

@'muli115':

Wiener Schnitzel

I'm with you on this one!

@'muli115':

Fucking good BEER!

I don't think I've heard of Austrian beer. You have your own beer do you? :P

And why one earth didn't you mention cheese with holes in it??

• I´m from Austria and the to point out good things is rather hard, but i´ll try:
    awesome BEER!
    cardrivers who can´t drive (funny to watch a guy with hat^^)
    Wiener Schnitzel
    Fucking good BEER!
    hot women (not every women is hot but for that we have beer!)
    nice landscapes like mountains, beatiful lakes, etc.
    nice people (hey come on have a beer)
    did I mention the BEER?

• @'elDominiko':

In Poland we have most beautiful womens in the world,

We have a large polish immigrant community in my hometown, and I agree your women are hot :D

• administrators

just a random clip of Australia by some random dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FojyGkkVRY

commercial version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMGuw1d2ojU

about 20 seconds in you can see a wombat… the coolest creature in the world :D

• @'fredfred5150':

@'ymomy':

Ohh and we have "Dulce de Leche"

That stuff is delicious on pancakes

You are wrong, is delicious in everything :P

@'miro':

@'ymomy':

:cool: We have the best football players in the world :cool:

hasn't Maradonna retired?

You don't know Messi :P

• In Poland we have most beautiful womens in the world, amazing alcohol called "Żubrówka" and, oh well, quite nice places like our mountains (Tatry) and, hm, forest?

• administrators

Perhaps we should mention what country we're from, sometimes it's not obvious :D

I'm from Australia btw, and if I was being serious for a minute I'd say the general freedom we have, good lifestyle and open and laid back attitude of the people.

@'ymomy':

hasn't Maradonna retired?

• @'ymomy':

Ohh and we have "Dulce de Leche"

That stuff is delicious on pancakes

• :heart: We have Tango and Tango schools :heart:
    Ohh and we have "Dulce de Leche" :huh: sweet of milk :huh: I don't know how to translate this but it is a thick sweet prepared with milk :dodgy: and is not of white color

• Let's see, freedom, on average a more open minded population, no natural enimies, beautiful French women, hockey, the de Havilland Beaver (it's an aeroplane), and maple syrup.

• I'll just speak for Bavaria, since Bavaria should obviously be an independant country (again)
    And the most important Bavarian contribution to human culture is: the Oktoberfest (which takes place in September) lol

• women , weather ,beach and a laid back lifestyle to name a few!

• administrators

the finest English accent in the world! … more mature and refined than copy cat variations across the world, and yes that includes Ireland!

• Freedom.

Deal with it. :D

• @'fredfred5150':

Time to show your patriotic spirit by sharing with others the best things that come from your country.

Being Irish, this one is easy for me…the best thing to come from Ireland is the Irish people!

We're loved all over the world, and have no natural enemies :D

Ok we may not have invented anything except for the concept of "socially accepted alcoholism" but still, we're good

In Argentina is celebrated the day of "St. Patrick" or "San Patricio" for us
    sorry Fred but the Argentines invented the pen :D
    I don't know if we have many enemies in the world but I think United States don´t like us, because various nazis hid in our country after the Second World War :(

Argentina is a young country,
    We have very beautiful mountains,
    Many kilometers of beaches,
    The always good Antarctic Argentina,
    We have the four climes and a lot of beautiful places to walk,
    The Waterfalls of Iguazu, is the first place you must visit if you come to Argentina, I recommend you :cool:

:s the only place that I recommend not be much time, is in the capitol (Buenos Aires) the capitol is a great place, but there also is concentrated all the bad we have, sorry
    the rest of the people in Argentina is very nice, we are not Ghandi but the majority are quite friendly, we love the grilled meat (Super Asado) and of course the wine (Super VINOo :P )

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.