What Are You Supposed to Do to Uninstall Outlook 2016?

• Uninstalling the program you don’t want to see anymore on your PC is effortless. But somehow, users would find it difficult. So if you can’t figure out how to uninstall Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, Navigate through the “Apps and Features” from your system’s settings and select the Office to uninstall it along with the Outlook program.

Know How to Troubleshoot Outlook Error 0x800ccc80

• Also, when you want to use morphs created on your figure for other characters aswell, you will have to use what gazukull said, but under File > Save As > Support Asset > Morph Assets . Those morphs you create will otherwise just be saved for the figure in that specific scene, and not carry over into the general morph collection.

Same thing goes whenever you make changes to props etc. Just save those morph assets and select the ones you want to use from the list that comes up.

• Thanks! Saving them will be great for things like small breast fixes.

• @'LoChrome':

I didn't express my question well. I know where to find the morph to use it on the figure I just GoZ'd. But when I want to apply it in a different scene, I can't find it. E.g., I adjusted Krayon hair to fit glasses. In the scene, the slider is in the Zbrush slot. But when I saved try to apply the same fix to another Krayon hair in a different scene, I can't find it, nor can I find an .obj file to make a more permanent morph from.

Oh shit - sorry dude.

Ok, I think in that case you have to do a File > Save As > Support Asset > Figure Prop Asset.

Which would save the hair prop with your mods in it.

• I didn't express my question well. I know where to find the morph to use it on the figure I just GoZ'd. But when I want to apply it in a different scene, I can't find it. E.g., I adjusted Krayon hair to fit glasses. In the scene, the slider is in the Zbrush slot. But when I saved try to apply the same fix to another Krayon hair in a different scene, I can't find it, nor can I find an .obj file to make a more permanent morph from.

• @'LoChrome':

Where do Zbrush morphs get stored? I've made a morph to fix Sydney's hair around her glasses four times and made a preset with the morph so I could apply it easily to existing scenes. But it's not showing up and I don't know where the .obj files get stored in a GoZ session. Otherwise, now that I've gotten used to the absurd UI, I'm come to love Zbrush.

Under parameters > Zbrush is where it is usually stored. Vs say under shaping or posing.

• Love is a strong word. It's more like Stockholm Syndrome.

You save the morphs as Daz morphs. So you save them, after importing from zBrush, as you would normal morphs in Daz.

I'm on Poser so I am unsure what the structure of your library is like but saving them under "Pose" is where they usually go.

• Where do Zbrush morphs get stored? I've made a morph to fix Sydney's hair around her glasses four times and made a preset with the morph so I could apply it easily to existing scenes. But it's not showing up and I don't know where the .obj files get stored in a GoZ session. Otherwise, now that I've gotten used to the absurd UI, I'm come to love Zbrush.

• I got the Zbrush tutorial and after several annoying attempts to get things working, got a fix I'm happy with:

(I fixed the thumb after taking the screenie).

Zbrush has a horrible UI, but it was kind of fun. I don't know that I want to pay for it, since at zero-level, I could do everything it does in Modo with a bit more work, but at least until my trial runs out, I'm going to have fun with it.

I'll check out that tutorial, Eclesi4stik—that just made my life much easier. I was able to make a morph that tucks Syd's hair around her glasses, so I don't have to fix it in post every time. Thanks!

• Take Zbrush in hand is not easier i admit it :).
    I've made a beginner's tutorial for Zbrush, this could help you => http://eclesi4stik.blogspot.fr/p/tuto-zbrush.html

• There's no GoZ equivalent for Modo, so that's why I export the meshes. I've just downloaded zBrush, though. I don't feel optimistic about it, given my past attempts, but perhaps starting with a Genesis figure will make it easier to sculpt away my bad breast woes :) You're little workflow will make it easier than the way I did (attempted to do) things in the past. Thanks.

• Yes, zBrush UI design is all function, no form. Actually the whole program is like that.

Best way to use zBrush is to ignore 99% of it.

Not sure why you're exporting the obj file? Get GoZ;

• export figure
    • once zbrush opens, hide that stupid bloody lightbox thing that always shows up
    • hold the mouse over the canvas and hit the + key on your keyboard so the canvas gets bigger
    • LMB click on canvas and drag to the edge of the screen, release.
    • hit edit in the top left corner
    • hit frame on the right side of the canvas

That's it, now you can pick whatever brush you want in the top left side (Standard, ignore others) and the settings for it are above the canvas (The two intensity settings and draw size, ignore others).

Once you're done, click the GoZ button at the top right side. Ignore everything else. At least until you get the hang of it.

You can make automatic morphs that will kick in when you bend but I don't remember how to do that. Personally, I sculpt every pose but that's just me.

• @'Nox':

That picture doesn't look like an A-cup, it looks like somebody took a shovel to a D-cup. There's a difference.

Ha. Very true.

Unfortunately, I haven't the skill to use zBrush (and I can't make sense of the interface, which strikes me as the most alien software I've ever seen). I've tried making a morph in Modo, but my modeling skills haven't been up to the task. I might give it another go with Genesis 3, which I believe has a less dense mesh. Assuming I get my modeling chops up to the task, would you recommend a single morph for the zero-pose, or would this require a fix for any extreme movement (aka, exporting the obj file and fixing it for each new pose)?

• That's what happens when you bend forward, it's just that we have dynamic skin that covers the bend while the 3D models do not. That's why we either make the breasts bigger so the "fold" won't show or use zBrush.

So make them big or use zBrush/modeling software of your choice.

You won't be able to make good looking low cup without modeling anyway. That picture doesn't look like an A-cup, it looks like somebody took a shovel to a D-cup. There's a difference.

If you want to do niche things, you need to get to sculpting. Stock is not enough.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.