Inovies Web Design Company

• Inovies is offering the best web design services in Hyderabad and web development services Hyderabad, India & digital marketing services in Hyderabad, India. We offer high-quality services at a competitive cost. Inovies Web Design and Development Company to know more details Visit our website.

• Oy .. hey .. it's 2014 … Dang !!

Ok, some recent - and not so recent - stuff:

On Floor:

View -> Larger image

Tights:

View -> Larger image

Purple:

View -> Larger image

Cock Play:

View -> Larger image

What now then ..?:

View -> Larger image

Ride:

View -> Larger image

I want it!:

View -> Larger image

… and then - I'm changing format on some of my images.
    Circumstances have it I need to use the Wide Screen 1080p-format - ie 1920 x 1080 pxl.
    Never used it before so please bear with me while I'm gettin gused to working with it.

Rammed:

View -> Larger image

Sorry 'bout image sizes here but same circumstances makes I can't put previews up larger than 800 pxl - and with signatures.

Laters !

–- John ---

*/ EDIT 2014-01-07

Throwing in another one in the new format.

Rachel Play:

View -> Larger Image

Thas' it for now !

–- John ---

• Well, Blogger's been malfunctioning for some time now and I simply lost patience with it. No sense in hanging on to an asset that doesn't do it for you.

I've had that download question before and it seems it is because they're in a Lightbox. A nice way to show images in a collection or entire folder, but "drawback" for visitors is they can not download images in full exhibit size.

This was not intentional from my end when implementing it. It came as a side effect - kind of - and I haven't made my mind up yet if it's good or not … :angel:

The Tumblr images are fully downloadable but restricted to 800 pxl in largest side. And not many of them ...

The Deviant Art images I've made available in 1500 pxl but then again - no XXX's on DA ... :dodgy:

Actually, there are some things happening around John Friedland Art at the moment that's going to decide what the future holds for the images and how I'm going to go about it all.
    Possible I will put some collections up for free downloads as zip files. Time and circumstances will tell when things are clear.

--- John ---

• Hi, John. Blogger seems to be playing up for everyone.
    Is there any reason why the pics on your main site are not downloadable?
    Or is it deliberate…

• Just popping in real quick to say that I've given up on that Blogger thing and moved over to a Tumblr thing - for those eventually interested … :angel:
    Blogger is dead as a brick and doesn't work at all anymore.

John Friedland Art on Tumblr

And then there's the main domain:

John Friedland Art

Thanks and laters all !

–- John ---

• @'hzr':

Nice one man. The first image reminds me of some that I saw on a tumblr site a few days ago.

Thanks, hzr !
    Seen a similar image to the one I made in some fetish mag a good while ago. As I remember it was one of those standard things, you know, black heels, nylons, butt, rope and not much more.
    Had that as a mental image and did my variation of it.
    Pleased you like them ! :)

–- John ---

• Nice one man. The first image reminds me of some that I saw on a tumblr site a few days ago.

http://bootynfeety.tumblr.com/post/66018856717/the-inclusive-eye-the-inclusive-eye

Since I am a fan of le bootay, this usually works well for me :)

• @'DoubleDirk':

Great work on the balance render! super sexy!

Thanks DD ! :)
    I'm very pleased with it myself. Lots of work but it was worth it.

–- John ---

• Great work on the balance render! super sexy!

• Updating this thread with the two most recent images. Went up on Deviant Art as well.

Legs:

View -> Larger Image

Balance:

View -> Larger Image

In general I'm going to take a break from publishing images for a while and see what I can do to learn some things to improve the artwork.

Also, Blogger have started misbehaving on me again, not allowing me to up images, refuse to accept updates of info, not doing the changes to widgets I want it to do etc etc. For some bleeding reason it just sits there on idle like a dumb fuck doing nothing until connection times out …
    Don't know why it's doing that - or NOT doing any - so when I return I'm not sure I'll keep that blog up. We'll see.

Laters !

--- John ---

• Sure. Think Xenia Onatopp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4HwdpGsFo

:cool:

--- John ---

• Let me think about that later :)

• @'Fred5150':

hmmmm….she's predatory :)

Goldstar ! Like how you spot things :D
    That was the idea. An aracnea look. Irresistable but dangerous.You wanna bang her but what's the outcome ..?

–- John ---

• @'Friedland':

"Make your move … or I will !"

hmmmm….she's predatory :)

• @'hzr':

Looks sweet. The sclera might be a tad too white dont you think? Perhaps just a slight gradient on the sides would make it look softer and less penetrating with laser eyesight :) Other than that I think its looking great.

Hmmm .. yeah … didn't think about that since it's the original texture right off the bat. No manipulation on that one this time.
    But your right. Lost that with the other fixes for bends, ass shape and what not's - you know .. :)
    I'll keep that in mind for the next one.

--- John ---

• Looks sweet. The sclera might be a tad too white dont you think? Perhaps just a slight gradient on the sides would make it look softer and less penetrating with laser eyesight :) Other than that I think its looking great.

• "Make your move … or I will !"

Been a bit busy doing another Joanna. Come to like this model and the texture.

View -> Larger Image

–- John ---

• @'Shadow:

Wow. That's painted on? My hat off to you sir, if I wore a hat that is. Did you paint it in post or did you paint it directly onto the texture before rendering?

Yes, it's painted on. As far as I know there is no such outfit availalble in any market place. Saw a photo of a girl wearing this kind of fetish web outfit and thought it looked cool and wanted to recreate it.
    And it's painted in post. Doesn't really show in this smaller image but in the large one you can see the leathery structure showing.

Btw .. should I paint you a hat ..? :D

–- John ---

• Wow. That's painted on? My hat off to you sir, if I wore a hat that is. Did you paint it in post or did you paint it directly onto the texture before rendering?

• @'Fred5150':

I admire how well you make the clothing fit your characters, I can barely put a pair of heels on a model :D

Thank you, Fred !
    Well, that - my dear friend - is none of DS's nor Poser's doing. "Super Conforming" is not that good in DS and possible even worse in Poser.
    It's all a trickery of Photoshop. Simple as that … :)

But in this case I take your compliment more personal, because this is the very first time I "paint" an entire outfit in Photoshop completely from scratch.

Not the heels tho ... :angel:

--- John ---

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.