The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• Any chance you'll go bigger than 18 inches? :P

• administrators

ok here's one idea for the monster shlong, adapted this from a promo shot

clearly Tara's a little sad that even 15 inches can't always reach their destination

Sayako at approx 18inches, Tara seems a lot more fulfilled :P

Tara's in the same position in both shots so you can see the difference :)

I might keep this one for a rainy day though
    going over your ideas… and will test some more angles for the sayako self love scene

• tomorrow I'll work on the monster cock, so we'll pick the final position/ pose… does 'monster cock' sound better or just 'huge cock'? wonder how big we can go, 1 or 2 inches at least I'm hoping

I think the previews you made back in the spring were of an 18 incher.

I tested my edited audio clip again, it still has looping issues if you skip or go back to a missionary cumshot, real fix will probably take more work.

• My two cents to gigant shlong scene:

Sayako on her back, her dick needs to be so long that she could lick it´s head normal laying on her back. Tara is fucking the first 15 inches (we know she can take that amount. (or let us say
    she has deepest 15 inch inside but fucking only 5 inch forth and back, so the bulge in her belly never realy dissapear) and Sayako is licking and kissing her dickhead through Taras Belly.

sry to all the others but this would look fucking amazing :P

in honor Katzekage

• administrators

sayako's bum :)

tomorrow I'll work on the monster cock, so we'll pick the final position/ pose… does 'monster cock' sound better or just 'huge cock'? wonder how big we can go, 1 or 2 inches at least I'm hoping

• @'miro':

Hey Miro, take Sayako's example; drink your milk and get plenty of sun before "Gurnmul"… cuz "if you haven't got your health, you haven't anything."

Yep, give Sayako something more to love; make it even BIGGER! Then let's see Sayako using that jumbo dick as a runway baton to guide helicopters in to land. :rolleyes: (To clarify; not on her dick, but on the concrete skyscraper roof she's apparently standing on. Just thought that needed clearing up. ;) )
    @'IBT':

…James Cameron "knew what he was doing" as a Director.

…Yes, but he really shoulda gotten someone else to do the script-writing, cuz that movie's plot was all over the place. :s

G4E story thread: 'Tara Meets Sayako' -----> http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800

• Jesus IBT, you manage to write a short story in every post. Thank you for giving me something to read between content updates. :P

• @'miro':

adding this sayako solo scene to the patch as well, have a few angles rendered of her with and without balls, love this scene, so would be a waste to not to add it somewhere

This is a good example of how being able to see Sayako's face and eyes pays a lot of dividends in terms of being able to empathize with and connect to Sayako's state of mind (and lustful arousal!). To see what I mean, simply crop the picture such that everything from Sayako's nose and up is no longer visible. Suddenly, the meaning and emotional impact of what you're looking at is drastically diminished (or it is for me, at least).

Now consider that you don't need to be seeing Sayako's face and eyes "full time" during an entire animation loop. Simply being able to get partial glipses which can then (in the mind's eye) be added to in order to "complete the picture" can work just as well.

So if you've got an opaque Tara in the way of this shot, what can you do? Tara's blocking the view! Well, one approach would be to choose a camera angle that involves looking over Tara's shoulder … fully expecting, and intending, that at least part of the time Tara's body would obscure parts/all of the view of Sayako's face in this pose ... but so long as that isn't a permanent condition all the way through the animation loop, that's okay.

So let's say, just for the sake of illustration purposes, that the above pic represents the pose that miro wants to film, but Tara is in the way.

First, move the camera position up a little bit higher and then tilt it downwards again to recapture the Forehead to Anus framing shown here. The idea is to look "over" Tara (if possible) from a height that could be interpreted as Standing Head Height (say, 5'9" above the floor?), thereby making this look like a "natural" view onto the action.

For the camera movement, simply move the camera from side to side, approximately the width of the couch (although maybe more if Tara is REALLY in the way). Set the camera angle to track with the movement in a way that keeps Sayako's face in the center of the visual frame being filled. Options are for a straight line lateral move, or for a constant radius distance to Sayako's face move through a crescent arc ... or possibly even both, resulting in a sort of "D" shaped camera move cycle that first goes through a chord of the circle move before returning on a crescent arc to come back to the starting point for the loop to repeat.

The idea being that even if Sayako's face and eyes are obscured when everything is "centered" like is shown in the above pic, because Tara's in the way, when the camera is angled to look at Sayako from the side of the couch, rather than centered, her eyes and face become visible around the obstruction that Tara will typically present. Keep the camera moving and our brains will "fill in the rest" thanks to the principle of Object Permanence and our ability to extrapolate details from what we can confirm through seeing, even if only briefly.

Does all that word salad make sense to you miro?

• @'miro':

1. music too loud? anybody else feel that way? in all main scenes or particular ones? interestingly enough Tiaz our musician felt the opposite :)

I'm going to cite something that happened in the Avatar movie, which showed that James Cameron "knew what he was doing" as a Director. When Sully is being chased by the Thanator on his first trip outside the wire, it's a high jeopardy chase which could result in the main character being eaten alive! So the music cue is very much a part of what makes the scene work. But when Cameron heard it in the editing bay, he said it was too loud, because he couldn't hear Sully's frantic breathing over the sound of the music. If you have a copy of the movie, watch this sequence of Sully trying to stay ahead of the Thanator coming to eat him, and pay attention to the sound of his labored breathing(!). It's actually the sound of him struggling to get enough air that lends the scene its sense of desperation … not the visuals or the music (although they help!), but it really rests on the sound of the main character gulping air that gets the danger of the situation to hit home.

This seems to me to be a very good example to follow in terms of dialing in the music volume for a project like G4E. Essentially, if the music volume is drowning out the sounds of Tara and Sayako breathing, sighing, gasping and panting for air, then the music volume is too high. If I can hear the sound of the characters breathing "through" the music, then you're about right. So rather than this being an "absolute" question, it's more of a "relative" one, dictated by the context of what else needs to be heard over the music.

@'miro':

1. Tara sucking too wet in DLC1? anybody else feel that way?

It's not that it's "wet" per se, as much as it is that it sounds like Tara is sucking on a rubber balloon instead of on a meaty cock. It wasn't exactly a "lip fart" noise that Tara was making, since she was inhaling rather than exhaling when it happens, but it was close enough … and because the sound is so distinctive, it becomes a very obvious "marker" indicating that the sound loop has repeated. I think the problem was that the sound "felt wrong" in its specifics, but above and beyond that it just stood out too much in comparison to all of the other sounds around it, such that it didn't "blend" well with the rest of the sound in that audio loop. That then resulted in "sticks out like a sore thumb" syndrome and got combined with the looping nature of the audio to become the sound equivalent of Bathroom Tile pattern in that the sound "shapes" repeated too closely together and became too obvious such that they didn't (seemingly) loop together seamlessly. Instead, it felt like every "balloon suck" was a kind of hiccuping record scratch (for those of us who remember vinyl) that just kept getting repeated, endlessly.

• @'IBT':

Radical proposals:

Affect3D_G4ES01P00.mp4
    Affect3D_G4ES06P01.mp4
    Affect3D_G4ES05P01A05.swf
    Affect3D_G4ES05P01A06.swf
    Affect3D_G4ES17P01.mp4
    Affect3D_G4ES15P01.mp4
    Affect3D_G4EE15P01.mp4

Looks like I'm going to have to get more specific with the .mp4 files.

Affect3D_G4ES01P00.mp4

• Replace 1:14 to 1:20 with continued growth beyond "nominal maximum"
    • Replace 1:26 to 1:40 with "blooper reel" take of Sayako's oversized cock "patting Tara on the head"
    • Total drop in replacement time: 20 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering, creating a 2nd version of this scene (that ends early, because, blooper)

Affect3D_G4ES06P01.mp4

• Replace 0:30 to 0:47 with Sayako's cock growing out to "ridonkulous size"
    • Total drop in replacement time: 17 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4ES17P01.mp4

• Replace from 1:29 to 1:50, staring from when Tara breaks lip lock, with Sayako's cock simply getting larger/longer while Tara moves down to lick her way up the shaft in order to bring Sayako's cock to her mouth … except that by the time Tara's little maneuver is done, Sayako's glans is higher than her eyebrows and the "docking" with Sayako's lips fails.
    • Total drop in replacement time: 21 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4ES15P01.mp4

• Replace from 1:22 to 1:43, which is when Sayako's erection is gaining strength/hardness and simply "grow" the erection length until reaching maximum extension as a result of Tara licking the underside.
    • Total drop in replacement time: 21 seconds of new/alternate animation and rendering

Affect3D_G4EE15P01.mp4

• No real elaboration needed. ;)

Point being that you'd only need to redo a portion of the .mp4 files and then just drop in the replacement bit for the first three files, which then results in an alternate "ending" of those specific files. The last two files are more like a "standard" Fun Stuff render that is meant to be independent of the actual scene it appears in, much like the Vascular Cock clips.

• administrators

thinking about say self love for the big dick scene, some lighting tests

• administrators

@'nen':

I made a post on page 7 or 8 of troll edition that may have gotten lost in the fray about audio issues

Messed around in the assets folder some more.

Miro - I believe I've isolated the cause of the audio bug affecting the POV Missionary Cumshot scenes. Affect3D_G4ES02P03.mp3 contains 10 seconds of dead air. Cutting it from 44 seconds to ~37.1 seconds (leaving 3 seconds of silence) allows it to loop perfectly

This was a quick and dirty client-side edit, you may be able to come up with a more elegant solution on your end.

np

• I made a post on page 7 or 8 of troll edition that may have gotten lost in the fray about audio issues

Messed around in the assets folder some more.

Miro - I believe I've isolated the cause of the audio bug affecting the POV Missionary Cumshot scenes. Affect3D_G4ES02P03.mp3 contains 10 seconds of dead air. Cutting it from 44 seconds to ~37.1 seconds (leaving 3 seconds of silence) allows it to loop perfectly

The loop looked good through 4 loops when I tested in the client.

Here is my edited file, I placed it in ..\dlc\DLC 1\audio_eng

• administrators

@'ammon17':

As a perma-fix, I'd say all it would take is a little bit of monkeying around with it in Audacity/AVS (the programs I use) until the audio/video meshes up without losing data. But I have not done so however, sorry. :\

hmm… must have been someone else then, sure someone said they made an edited version to the second or similar... anyway, we'll fix it

• administrators

adding this sayako solo scene to the patch as well, have a few angles rendered of her with and without balls, love this scene, so would be a waste to not to add it somewhere

• @'miro':

did you say you created a sound clip with the length that worked? can u email it to me [email protected] would be good to have as a reference, thanks

As a perma-fix, I'd say all it would take is a little bit of monkeying around with it in Audacity/AVS (the programs I use) until the audio/video meshes up without losing data. But I have not done so however, sorry. :\

All 'I' did was drastically slow down the playback in the player program (with the slider bar) a couple of times, (for about half a second), so the audio could catch up and sync up to the vid output. …An impermanent fix, and not too convenient for those whose hands are otherwise occupied. :D

Then again, has the issue been validated as an incorrectly dubbed audio track? I mean, to me it almost seemed like the software was lagging, and that's what caused the audio to fall behind.

• administrators

@'Kingsizednuts':

How come sex scenes wont work? Nothing wrong with burying the dick…

well yes, but if you don't see enough of the dick, then you won't be able to tell the difference, if it's only the tip then it could still work

@'ammon17':

1. issue with POV missionary sound looping, will adjust (thanks to who submitted this)

I think that was… me.:blush:

did you say you created a sound clip with the length that worked? can u email it to me [email protected] would be good to have as a reference, thanks

@'ammon17':

1. Tara sucking to wet in DLC1? Anybody else feel that way?

I'm personally loving Tara's 'slurpy seconds'. …Not too much saliva squelch, as that would just make it more obvious there are no liquids on Sayako's cock, but not dead silence either. The sounds hep get across the (impossible?) thickness of what's sliding down Tara's throat.

we actually started out with a pretty dry version and I insisted on more wetness :) might add the "dry…er" version for those who don't like the wetness, so they can replace it

• @'miro':

@'ammon17':

Oh… and it would be really cool if the next side project--short vid you produce, could be an animation of Tara & Sayako against the pillars. Danke

actually I got as far as test animating a couple of the column scenes, but not enough time to finish them

I know you did, and I really wanna see them… :blush: Maybe sometime next year?

@'miro':

hmm, thinking some interaction though… actually the one where she walks and stops her dick is already slightly bigger I believe... but I'm guessing even bigger, lol

@'IBT':

The erection during the Kiss scene … I mean ... come on ... that's just BEGGING for the "you can't take this" treatment of a ridiculously over-sized schlong.

Yep, that moment when the the dick is semi-erect and still bent to the side, and the camera swings in to center on it while they kiss… It would be hilarious if the camera lens hit into the dick and sorta bounced off... or made the dick bounce back and forth like rubber. :P

@'miro':

1. issue with POV missionary sound looping, will adjust (thanks to who submitted this)

I think that was… me.:blush: @'miro':

1. Tara sucking to wet in DLC1? Anybody else feel that way?

I'm personally loving Tara's 'slurpy seconds'. …Not too much saliva squelch, as that would just make it more obvious there are no liquids on Sayako's cock, but not dead silence either. The sounds hep get across the (impossible?) thickness of what's sliding down Tara's throat. :heart:

• How come sex scenes wont work? Nothing wrong with burying the dick…

My vote would go to a cowgirl scene in the 2nd dlc. Apart from that I think IBTs idea is also good (the blooper).

• @'miro':

two scenes I missed for the DLC releases which I promised I believe

one of them knowingly which was the pile-driver scene, uses a different rendering process so it was missed with the the regular rendering, when I remembered to get back to it, I dropped it in favor of dealing with other issues
    have rendered out the scene now though, so it's being added to the patch

the monster shlong I simply forgot about during the lengthy release process, my bad :(
    but since I promised it, I'll add it in the patch of course

I was thinking of the Sayako self love scene as a candidate, if anyone has a better idea, let me know :)
    sex scene and deep bj won't work cause the dick's buried in Tara anyway, so needs to be a scene where her dick is exposed :)

For the giant penis thingy I vote walking, self love, and/or the anal scene someone else here mentioned :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.