The NEW WIP Post Girlfriends 4 Ever DLC thread [TROLL FREE Edition]

• Hey all,

Marie here. Miro asked me to starting checking in on the forums a few times a week and to generally act as a liaison between him and the forums when he's busy. He will still be checking and posting on the forums, but during the days or weeks that he's tied up with work or battling giant spiders, I'll post any WIP images or ideas he wants to share.

That said, I don't have anything of his to show right now but know that I'll be communicating on your behalf as well. I will compile any questions or comments you leave during the week and relay them to him during our weekly meeting. This is mostly just to save him the time of having to write things up coherently.

I can also relay questions to other members of the A3D team, though depending on the question you may need to ask in another thread so that this one stays on topic.

Also, Miro wanted you all to know – incase you hadn't read already -- that we're looking to upgrade to another forum platform soon. All the existing posts, accounts, etc. will be migrated before this one is archived, so you don't need to worry about losing anything in the upgrade. We just want to swap to something with better functionality long term.

That's all for now. Thank you! ❤️

• RE: Miro's post of 27th September, I want to see what is above the "More Ass" pose. Although I want to see a front view as well, I think the current angle is brilliant. The higher view would show "The Lovliest Line", that slight groove that runs up the centre of the back

• Probably arriving way too late to comment on the clip released last week … but ...

Tara's movement is way too ... frictionless ... with regards to her hips resting on the couch. The way her hips SLIDE back and forth over that wood/cloth simply isn't believable. The motion is mostly one of "to-and-fro" of pushing/pulling Tara's hips around. Now, granted, Tara's hips shouldn't remain static, but what you're showing us with this is a sliding motion. Given the context/setting, that doesn't make sense.

The motion you ought to be using for Tara's hips is more of a "rocking" movement, rather than a "sliding" one. To be more specific, I'm thinking that Tara's hips ought to be essentially "pivoting" over the arm of the couch rather than being push/pulled around on top of it. This would then produce an oscillating arching of Tara's back as Sayako strokes her cock into and out of Tara's ass.

So when Sayako's penetration is shallow, Tara's ass is "rocked" away in a pivot motion (center point is the arm of the couch, implying friction with the surface and materials) that tilts her ass "away" from Sayako. Then as Sayako's depth of penetration increases, Sayako's hands "urge" Tara into "rocking" her ass back onto Sayako's cock. The result is a change in the tilt of Tara's hips that then pivots her crotch in such a way as to make the insertion of the last few inches of Sayako's cock "line up correctly" with the hole she's penetrating. Net effect is that the "angle" of lift on Sayako's cock changes (slightly) over the course of penetrating into Tara's ass. This would also mean that Tara's (bent) knees will rise and fall with the motion due to the changing rotation angle of Tara's hips. What you've got right now is kind of doing all of this, but the "slide" movement is simply too pronounced and needs to be dialed WAY BACK ... although you don't want to dial it all the way back to zero.

Another thing you're probably going to want to do is have the angle of Tara's thighs widen when Sayako reaches the last inch(es) of penetration. Right now, Sayako's thighs are clipping right through Tara's open thighs, with no action/reaction going on when Sayako bottoms out in Tara's ... bottom.

For the tempo of penetration, I saved the video file locally and messed around with different speeds of playback. For my viewing pleasure, I found that x0.7 speed was the most optimal, since it made things look more "solid" and gave the movements more weight.

Some additional animation bits you may want to include would be ... Tara's feet. Right now, Tara's feet are just kind of stuck on her ankles/legs and they aren't really doing much. A really awesome thing you could do would be to have Tara's toes curl slightly when Sayako is penetrating in, and then have Tara's toes uncurl slightly when Sayako is withdrawing. This would help "liven up" Tara's feet and help give insight into what she's FEELING as she's being penetrated, repeatedly. It would both show and tell us that what Tara is feeling is a (literally) toe curling experience.

Likewise, Tara's right hand clutching the arm of the couch needs to do more than just "hang on" while she's getting fucked. A subtle tightening of her fingers on the in-stroke and a corresponding subtle loosening of her fingers on the out-stroke would seem appropriate. Likewise, the movements of her thumb could be remarkably expressive in body language terms. If her thumb is flexing on the in-strokes and out-strokes, in sympathy with her toe curling, that would go a really long way towards being very suggestive of how Tara feels about what's happening.

I really want to see Tara doing a bit more of a "head roll" as she's getting fucked, which would be done at a 1/2 speed relative to the penetrations (so 2 strokes per 1 complete head roll for Tara). Right now, the positioning of Tara's skull is relatively static/stable, which tends to imply that she's "enduring" what's happening without being overcome with feeling by it. This would be another case of "a little goes a long way" here.

Tara's nipples seem to be lacking in stiffness. This implies that she's less excited about what's happening than she ought to be.

Sayako needs to lick her lips at some point during this. You can keep all of the other motions the same, but toss in a single loop (or two) where Sayako licks her oh-so-kissable pouty lips with her tongue while looking directly into the camera. That then "tells" the viewer that Sayako is REALLY enjoying fucking her cock into Tara's ass again, and by doing it while looking into the camera she's "teasing" US with showing us that she's knows WE'RE watching. Extra bonus points for adding a suggestion of eye animation (subtle flutter?) while she licks her lips in satisfaction.

I'm also thinking that you need at least one "alternate" loop in which Sayako throws her head back and gasps in pleasure. You can keep everything else the same, just do an alternative animation of Sakayo's head in which she closes her eyes and gasps out what amounts to an "Oh, god..." or a "So gooood!" and shows us that Sayako is ALSO REALLY enjoying this.

I want Tara's jaw to move and not just hang open in a constant position the entire time. I'm thinking jaw drop/open on the in-strokes, implying that Tara is inhaling (with feeling!) and then rising/closing on the out-strokes as she exhales. You can keep her mouth open the whole time, but just move her jaw a little bit through the loop cycle.

For camera angles, I agree that not having any low angles pointing up is a failure to exploit obvious possibilities. From the floor and looking up between Sayako's legs, so as to capture everything from her moving ass to Tara's crotch is perhaps the most obvious potential. You'll need this one as "proof" of where Sayako is penetrating Tara, because all the shots presented so far skirt around making the necessary visual confirmation that what is happening here is an anal penetration instead of vaginal.

Another one would be to place the camera to the side of the couch on Sayako/Tara's right side and put the camera at a height where you can look "up" at an angle and see both Tara's and Sayako's faces in the same frame, with Sayako's face in the center high, and Tara's face in the bottom right of frame. This would then show not only both their expressions (and allow eye contact with the camera!), but would also show off the movement of Tara's breasts under her as she gets slowly plowed.

Something else that would be really nice to have, but which would be a lot of work to do, would be to have Sayako "bottom out" inside of Tara and then hold that depth while grinding her hips into Tara's crotch. Then, while she's doing this "deep twirl" motion with her hips, Sayako (possessively?) swirls her hands around on Tara's buttocks, enjoying their resiliency, before putting her hands back into their position at her hips and withdrawing her cock for more in-and-out fucking. Something to break up the "monotony" of just slowly pumping Tara's ass.

• @'miro':

@'ahalucination':

Miro this statement is a little confusing, what exactly are you so busy with? I thought you had hired a bunch of ppl to do things like site maintenance, store management, article writing, etc all for the purpose of giving yourself more time to work. We're all aware animations take time but if you're not working on any animations ATM, where is your time going? I've said this before, this is a WIP thread and we'd be more then happy with little snippets of what you're working on such as testing new software, creating new character models or creating new poses, if you are in fact working on anything. And if you're not my question again is what exactly are you so busy with?

I am working on an animation atm :) you saw the link to the preview right? only a small wip, but still…
    yes, hiring a lot of people helps a ton eventually, but it takes time to sort out workflows and such, so there's kinda more work to begin with actually, but we're getting there
    My passion is 3DX animation, right, so of course that will find a release one way or another :)

@'McMenel12':

May i suggest that Sayako at some moment would pull her big shlong and do autofellatio ass to mouth ??

Those two posts, one right after another, made me laugh. On the one side we have all the grown-up talk (business/artistic drama), and then on the other we have some guy blundering in and being like: "Sayako should spin her dick so fast she cum-copters into the air…"

Jeez Luise peepalz, after the "alleged" DLC marketing fiasco/debauchal, Miro said he would not reveal anything about his future sell-able products until each project was 99.98% finished. Hiring people should help manage time, right? So... now he's got paperwork, and employees to reprimand for typing with one hand. A site to update...

Then there's the 2/3 of life dedicated to personal time (boomeranging kangaroos with loved ones, etc.

On the project front he has to apply upgrades to his 3D models and integrate them into his new rendering system/workflow. Figuring out how he is going to package future releases, so the scenes are displayed smoothly (Adobe suckz). Dreaming about Sayako schlong on "Unreal Engine + Cockulus Rift". Figuring out how he is going to feed the kidnapped 'render farm' of Indian PC programmers in his basement... ahem!

Seriously though, how could Miro trust new hires not to leak project files/details, or learn all his techniques and start a competing website?! I say give 'The Dude' a trial run. He seems decent and dedicated, and for heaven's sake he makes futanari 3D fanimation characters reminiscent of Tara/Sayako! :P

FINALLY-_-he gets into actually creating. Guess what though. Now he has to deal with steamy scenes involving 3+ people at once. It's still grueling, because the very things he did to make rendering way easier, also inspired him to create yet another character in the G4E universe, putting him back at square one. Double the people, quadruple the effort. :(

Then there's the matter of who goes burnishing Sayako's d!ck…

• May i suggest that Sayako at some moment would pull her big shlong and do autofellatio ass to mouth ??

• Click Here :: Download The Accountant

Click Here :: http://bit.ly/2eWRori

================

Watch New!! The Accountant
    Putlocker Online Free, Download The Accountant
    , Full-Lenght The Accountant
    Film, The Accountant
    Torrent Download, streaming vf Free best DVD Watch/Download – The Accountant
    Full Movie 720p 1080p Solarmovie Viooz Megavideo putlocker megavideo Vimeo Youtube Dailymotion NETFLIX HULU Online Bingvideo.Watch NOW!! The Accountant
    English Online Free, The Accountant
    English Full Movie, The Accountant
    Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English SubThe Accountant
    s ready for download, The Accountant
    , The Accountant
    720p, The Accountant
    1080p, The Accountant
    BrRip, The Accountant
    DvdRip, The Accountant
    CapRip, The Accountant
    Telesyc, The Accountant
    High Quality….
    #The Accountant
    Solarmovie #The Accountant
    Viooz #The Accountant
    Megavideo #The Accountant
    putlocker #The Accountant
    Vimeo #The Accountant
    Youtube #The Accountant
    Dailymotion #The Accountant
    NETFLIX #The Accountant
    HULU #The Accountant
    Bingvideo.
    Mirar Ver The Accountant
    Online Completo Películas Gratis

Full Free Watch The Accountant

The Accountant
    (Official) Movie Online Full/Free HD The Accountant
    Free Neither one of the it was Easy to “The Accountant
    Online Putlocker” Watch The Accountant
    Online Free Putlocker this is how now all are lookin to watch The Accountant
    full entertainment animated movie that now wel all can enjoty bu followinf 5 simple steps. this is ver strange that IMDB and rottone toamto is now goint to released amazing website for media to download and watch The Accountant
    full movie now in very simple steps.

• It is very easy and simple movies to access
    • You can click the link above to watch The Accountant
      full movie online
    • This movie is very high quality and NEW-FILM-FILM licensed you can Download or Watch
    • Thank you so much for visiting
    • and don't forget to bookmark and visit again my home website for update watch NEW-FILM release movie
    • Enjoy watching and having fun

Watch NOW!! The Accountant
    Online Free, Watch The Accountant
    Full Movie, Watch The Accountant
    Full Movie Free Streaming Online with English Subtitles ready for download, The Accountant
    720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, High Quality.

Watch The Accountant
    full If you clew up for Plaything TV, you can watch the demonstrate Sling app, which you can download for Free in the App fund or the The Accountant
    Act fund. There's also a Plaything app for Linkage contestant, ZTE and XBox One. Emit here for a flooded tilt of congruous devices.

The service's Unsurpassed of Resilient TV case and Individual of Active TV beta package apiece outgo a period. But if you're hunting for a way to watch the broadcast for free, you can do so with Sling's Free 7-day tryout.
    Here's how to get up:

Watch Stream Online The Accountant

The Accountant
    Watch Online
    The Accountant
    For Free Online
    The Accountant
    Free Online
    Watch The Accountant
    Online Putlocker
    Watch The Accountant
    Online Viooz
    Watch The Accountant
    Online Megashare
    Watch The Accountant
    Online Free
    Watch The Accountant
    Online Free Viooz

Watch The Accountant
    Online Free online [HD] Putlocker | Watch or Download The Accountant
    Full Movie. Watch The Accountant
    english Full Movie, The Accountant
    English movie Online,Watch The Accountant
    , The Accountant
    Online DVD Rip Full Movie, The Accountant
    DvdRip With English Subtitles, uploader Video on Dailymotion,youtube,putlocker,vidbull,cloudy,vodlocker free download now.The Accountant
    Movie Download Full. Watch The Accountant
    Download Full Movie. Watch Putlocker The Accountant
    Full HD/HQ Movie

Watch The Accountant
    Full Online Movie,.The Accountant

• administrators

@'ahalucination':

Miro this statement is a little confusing, what exactly are you so busy with? I thought you had hired a bunch of ppl to do things like site maintenance, store management, article writing, etc all for the purpose of giving yourself more time to work. We're all aware animations take time but if you're not working on any animations ATM, where is your time going? I've said this before, this is a WIP thread and we'd be more then happy with little snippets of what you're working on such as testing new software, creating new character models or creating new poses, if you are in fact working on anything. And if you're not my question again is what exactly are you so busy with?

I am working on an animation atm :) you saw the link to the preview right? only a small wip, but still…
    yes, hiring a lot of people helps a ton eventually, but it takes time to sort out workflows and such, so there's kinda more work to begin with actually, but we're getting there
    My passion is 3DX animation, right, so of course that will find a release one way or another :)

• The Animation looks great Miro!

• @'miro':

as for posting quick updates, well I prefer posting when I have a render of something interesting to show off, I mean that's what we're here for right? or maybe it's my sweet way with words… :P :D

renders and especially anim takes time and that's what I have very little of currently... I'd say subscribe to this thread, but we're actively looking into upgrading the forum, so not sure if and how those would get transferred

anyway when something interesting happens, things will get nice and active :)

• @'miro':

tomorrow I'm posting my next column with info on the next animation, so check that out

butt for now… more ass :)

BEAUTIFUL preview Miro. Her legs, ass and bare arched feet are VERY sexy!

Could this be a new character?!! She looks more tanned than Tara and Sayako. I can't even imagine how HOT and HORNY this model will look with oiled skin!!!!!!

• Yep totally fair. When you got it, show it off.

Until then, keep working hard!

• administrators

posted wip animation preview here, check it out and let me know what you think so far :)

Sayako’s Cock In Tara’s Ass: A Preview

as for posting quick updates, well I prefer posting when I have a render of something interesting to show off, I mean that's what we're here for right? or maybe it's my sweet way with words… :P :D

renders and especially anim takes time and that's what I have very little of currently... I'd say subscribe to this thread, but we're actively looking into upgrading the forum, so not sure if and how those would get transferred

anyway when something interesting happens, things will get nice and active :)

• @'Makaos727':

Let's just cool our jets, any news is good news, we get it. If we go without news then fine, Miro has no obligation to tell us anything, he WANTS to include us on things and I love that, we get to almost build our own futa-story! I feel like we're being spoiled by getting to interact with Miro in this way, and I feel like our input is really looked at and conceptualized into things that may or may not be able to be used in future works. I appreciate what Miro does for all of us, and if he spends a month of steady work then fine, Miro is human and wants to make sure that not only he but we are satisfied with his work, and that gets a bit annoying when people keep speaking so negatively towards him.

not really anyone is complaining, the people that say things that are "negative" (me included) for the most part just pull up things that were said but not kept, l like being told communication will increase then legit a day or two after he is gone for over 2 weeks.

stuff like that is incredibly frustrating to deal with. like i basically said before, its not difficult at all to make a 5 line post on wth is going on or just minor updates on what we are waiting for in the first place, (takes less than one minute to make a small post)

• Let's just cool our jets, any news is good news, we get it. If we go without news then fine, Miro has no obligation to tell us anything, he WANTS to include us on things and I love that, we get to almost build our own futa-story! I feel like we're being spoiled by getting to interact with Miro in this way, and I feel like our input is really looked at and conceptualized into things that may or may not be able to be used in future works. I appreciate what Miro does for all of us, and if he spends a month of steady work then fine, Miro is human and wants to make sure that not only he but we are satisfied with his work, and that gets a bit annoying when people keep speaking so negatively towards him.

• @'miro':

pretty sure I said more communication when I have something to show

All you said on that note was "I prefer to be active when there's a good "official" reason", then told us you would try to be faster, posted pictures of feet and butts for a few days and then went silent for most of a month.

If you want to post a lot or a little then do so, but at least let us know what's happening if you are doing less than what you'd like. Which is a sentiment you expressed.

Just knowing what's going on would put people at ease. And just saying busy with website duties isn't a great answer. Mentioning the change in forum software was a step in the right direction, as I'm genuinely interested in the goings on of the gullyworks as of late.

But the "deflated balloon" of Miro related content is going to cause sourness if it happens so often for so long with no context, especially after a marked effort towards the contrary. It's like watching someone slip back into alcoholism for the 18th time.

• Hey Miro will there ever be in the future sayako somehow losing her futa cock and tara getting it which she then proceeds to fuck sayako or ayako and sayako double team tara in various ways?

• you do you, Miro…I never lost faith ;)

• Miro's un-rip again :D

• administrators

pretty sure I said more communication when I have something to show

until then I'll try, but I'm pretty much the busiest person in the Southern hemisphere right now, so it's tough :) but I'll ask Marie to start posting this or next week, so that should help

I have been working on the 'Tara loves Sayako dick deep in her ass' animation, I'll post a 1min preview video next day or so main site, I was going to post a short preview anim here, but I have to figure out our new cdn first

so just a little pic in the meantime then :P

• The fact that a website that does literally anything at all, consumes time to do said things, goes without saying and doesn't excuse this nonsense after Miro specifically stated that there was going to be faster communication, let alone actual content again.

And the fact of the matter is that a ton of people are here exclusively for Miro's work and they are in no way obliged to force themselves to enjoy or communicate about anyone else if it doesn't tickle their fancy. I would love to live in a world where the forum is booming in all areas due to genuine interest in all the parties involved, but that isn't the case, and it's not the fault of the people in this thread nor their job to fix it.

Especially now that this thread is so dead that even the complaints come in slowly.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.